Attachments

• m2206800.jpg
    m2206800.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 259
  • m2206800-new.jpg
    m2206800-new.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 325
Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to promote Futurepak over anything else, but I will mention that I think they've really made this a better product by upping the thickness of the metal and also reinforcing the plastic tray...makes a difference when you get a case like that in hand - just the weight of it.

Not trying to promote Futurepak over anything else, but I will mention that I think they've really made this a better product by upping the thickness of the metal and also reinforcing the plastic tray...makes a difference when you get a case like that in hand - just the weight of it.

Definitely agree with that - didnt see many (if any) posts on the net about Batman Arkham Origins having damage etc, its so robust!

I agree. Not sure when this trend started exactly but I've noticed it with my Oblivion copy from Walmart, very sturdy and feels better in hand than many of the recently released steelbooks.

Reactions: Maccadinho25
Also remember this is fox in North America. They are the most anti steelbook vendor. To finally have them do anything bound in metal is a STEP in the right direction

I wonder if FOX will actually release this. They previously announced a Future Shop Exclusive Metal Box for X-Men: First Class but then never released it (maybe it was related to the copyright lawsuit from Scanavo, but I think that was a while after)

While it is a good step I suppose, I'll be sticking with the UK Steelbook

Thanks to Nyrvana for pointing me to this thread.

Glad to hear Robocop will get a metal release in Canada, would have preferred Steelbook but beggars can't be choosers. I don't recall having any problems with the Oblivion release, so looking forward to seeing the artwork for this one. :thumbs:

its not a steelbook ... its metalpak/futurepak ... will merge thread to that section.