Attachments

• m2206800.jpg
    m2206800.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 259
  • m2206800-new.jpg
    m2206800-new.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 325
Last edited by a moderator:
Really don't get why the put the BD + DVD text on the J-Card AND on the metal front as well.

Other than that it looks good. I have 2 on pre-order which still haven't shipped out yet. :(

Our Future Shop only had 12 of these Robocop's & that includes the ones in a small Robocop displayer so will be hard to get in store. The Lone Survivor was the same but no displayer.

I just grabbed mine. This thing is sexy as hell... really hefty feeling. Honestly, this is better quality than steelbooks over the last year or so. The finish is really nice looking as well and the /blu-ray/dvd/digitalHD banner printed on doesn't look bad at all... really pulls it all together.

There wasn't too many available at the Langley store I went to, so I'm guessing this is pretty limited.

Got to disagree with you bud... IMO I find it even sturdier than SB... I'm REALLY impressed by the quality of this! :thumbs:

(if only the spine didn't look that bad...) :emb:

Gotta completely agree. When I opened it,I was like ...oh boy this is so heavy thick and sturider. I don't remember holding this thick steelbook. Excellent job.

And I tend to overlook the spine :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk