Attachments

• m2206800.jpg
    m2206800.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 259
  • m2206800-new.jpg
    m2206800-new.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 325
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if US is getting this? Best buy has 2 listing for Blu Ray, one is regular slipcover but other doesn't have any artwork. Fingers crossed ;)

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Bluprint
It's silver

And the sample I had my hands on (I was with Cooey at the time) was the original artwork and not with the updated Blue banner at the top.

I hope they do become the norm. Much better quality than steelbooks, feel much more premium and there's a lot more that can be done with them. IMO

Reactions: Maccadinho25
It's silver

And the sample I had my hands on (I was with Cooey at the time) was the original artwork and not with the updated Blue banner at the top.

Ok, silver is a bit of a letdown for me...

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

I hope the US does not get it. I do not want Futurepaks to become the norm. The spine looks terrible on them. IMO

Oh yeah, also "hate" them :(
But think they have improved and there is nothing they can do about the Spine unfortunately...
But also do NOT want them to become the norm... SORRY MATT :naughty:

Preview pic courtesy of novobox

Looks nice, but why the silver background? RoboCop looks so much sharper against the white background in the mock pics. Honestly, I'm getting tired of silver SteelBooks/Futurepaks having white mock-up photos. :(

EDIT: Ah, my bad. Now that I took a closer look at the mock-up, it does look grey. Apologies to Futurepak. At least they're more honest than the other guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice, but why the silver background? RoboCop looks so much sharper against the white background in the mock pics. Honestly, I'm getting tired of silver SteelBooks/Futurepaks having white mock-up photos. :(

EDIT: Ah, my bad. Now that I took a closer look at the mock-up, it does look grey. Apologies to Futurepak. At least they're more honest than the other guys.

I agree that a white background would have looked MUCH nicer but I'm still getting it as I prefer this external artwork to the other one used on the steelbooks.