Rocky (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Jun 21, 2012
USA
OAB #6
Limited to 500 copies
The SteelBook itself will be the same as the Hong Kong and Taiwan editions.

Specs:
Audio: English DTS-HD 5.1, Czech, Portuguese, Hungarian
Subtitles: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Italian, etc.

Pre-order date: 31 March 2014 (along with JFK and RoboCop)
Expected release date: May 2014

This is the cover shown on the order page:
10878849-1385651038-51769-jpg.442985

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by a moderator:
Blufans should stick to WEA and proper exclusives, releases like this are a waste of time and money.

AMEN!!! MAYBE, if they were to stop making non-exclusives, they could focus a little more in the quality control department and would stop releasing steelbooks/packaging that you find all kinds of damage on upon opening.

Don't get me wrong, there's NO bigger Blufans steelbook fan than I, but they certainly have some wrinkles that need ironing out. I believe a lot of them come from them trying to do too much with so little time and staff.

This exclusives are not a waste at all. It's not always all about being numbered. Its the complete package. The only thing that differentiate from these and some kimichi exclusives are the number ei Thor...frozen...monsters university. These print runs are also very limited which is what many people like. I do agree on the whole quality control aspect though...that's always important

This exclusives are not a waste at all. It's not always all about being numbered. Its the complete package. The only thing that differentiate from these and some kimichi exclusives are the number ei Thor...frozen...monsters university. These print runs are also very limited which is what many people like. I do agree on the whole quality control aspect though...that's always important

That's not true, the three titles you mentioned will all have World Exclusive Artwork, this will be the same Steelbook that has been released elsewhere.

That's not true, the three titles you mentioned will all have World Exclusive Artwork, this will be the same Steelbook that has been released elsewhere.

The titles I listed were kimichi titles that are all steelbooks used elsewhere just like blu fans gi joe. I already know that those title with blu fans are WEA, that was never my argument

The titles I listed were kimichi titles that are all steelbooks used elsewhere just like blu fans gi joe. I already know that those title with blu fans are WEA, that was never my argument

Sorry yes, I thought you were referring to the Blufans editions. I also think those Kimchi editions are a waste of money just like this. If they want to charge a premium, then it should be WEA every time, not just add a slipcover and a few cheap extras.

Sorry yes, I thought you were referring to the Blufans editions. I also think those Kimchi editions are a waste of money just like this. If they want to charge a premium, then it should be WEA every time, not just add a slipcover and a few cheap extras.

Well people paying $200+ for kimichi Thor 2 would beg to differ. But to each there own:thumbs:

I'm ALL for a low print run and I dig Blufans' slip boxes (for the most part). My argument lies simply with the fact that with such a small staff, Blufans would be better equipped to handle issues such as quality control, postponing release dates, etc. if they put out less titles. And in my opinion, these "non-exclusive exclusives" should be the ones to go. Whether currently or formerly, I've owned EVERY steelbook Blufans has released. So I COMPLETELY understand it being about the packaging and not just having a number (even though ALL Blufans releases have a number with the exception of Rio).

I just think Blufans would be better suited sticking to actual exclusives with WEA and leaving the "non-exclusive exclusives" up to Kimchi and the rest of the bunch.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

That's stands for Only At Blufans. It's there exclusive but not the numbered line. World war z, gi joe.....

ALL Blufans are numbered with the exception of Rio.

EDIT- Just realized you meant the exclusive number, not the print run number. Apologies for my misunderstanding...

Last edited:
When you start collecting Blufans is hard to say "NO" I have all so far but I must admit this title Rocky and Need of speed I don't understand . Someone mention about order them directly from new Blufans website - not happen because as far I know Blufans store will be open in may ( optimistic ) and this all 3 release go up for order in April.