Rocky (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Jun 21, 2012
USA
OAB #6
Limited to 500 copies
The SteelBook itself will be the same as the Hong Kong and Taiwan editions.

Specs:
Audio: English DTS-HD 5.1, Czech, Portuguese, Hungarian
Subtitles: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Italian, etc.

Pre-order date: 31 March 2014 (along with JFK and RoboCop)
Expected release date: May 2014

This is the cover shown on the order page:
10878849-1385651038-51769-jpg.442985

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to be a party pooper, but that image of rocky does not reflect the character from the 1st movie. That image/physique is more like from Rocky 3 or 4.

It looks lovely, but things like that bug me. It seems very lazy too- same image from undisputed collection box set in the UK.

If Zavvi were to do this, we would all be outraged. You guys pay good money for a Blu fans title too.

I was also disappointed with the art as it was the same art as the undisputed collection released worldwide..

The "only at Blufans" collection always have the same art as the worldwide releases...

But I'm right there with you - an exclusive art for the steelbook itself would gorgeous

Reactions: Hooch
The "only at Blufans" collection always have the same art as the worldwide releases...

But I'm right there with you - an exclusive art for the steelbook itself would gorgeous

No, I expected the steelbook art would be the same as everyone else. I am talking about the slip. Canada had just released that slip art as the cover of Rocky Undisputed Anthology featuring all 6 films..

While I don't dislike this artwork, I'd have been much happier with an image, maybe in silhouette, of him jumping and punching the air at the top of the steps, as it's the film's definitive moment and this is meant to be the definitive edition of that film.

Reactions: rj531