San Diego Comic-Con 2013 Event

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
According to Vin Diesel via his Facebook page, this Riddick poster will be an exclusive during the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con:

994286_10151752366813313_146986237_n.jpg

So, looks like I'm gonna need some help from someone who's going to the SDCC. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mondo SDCC 2013: Pacific Rim Prints (Multiple)

"In a match made in geek heaven, four new Mondo prints glory in the monster-crushing spectacle of Pacific Rim, the new Guillermo del Toro science fiction movie that pounds into movie theaters this Friday. The posters will be available for sale at the Mondo booth at Comic-Con from Wednesday, July 17 to Sunday, July 21. EW debuts them here exclusively."

PACIFIC RIM by Kevin Tong
Size: 24” x 36”
Edition: 375 Regular, 200 Variant
Price: $45 Regular, $75 Variant

Regular Edition:
mondo-pacific-rim-poster-02_612x918.jpg

Variant Edition:
pacific_rim_tong_variant.jpg

PACIFIC RIM (Kaiju) by Ash Thorp
Edition: 350
Price: $50

mondo-pacific-rim-poster-03.jpg

PACIFIC RIM (Jaeger) by Ash Thorp
Edition: 350

mondo-pacific-rim-poster-04.jpg

PACIFIC RIM by Vania Zouravliov
Edition: 145 Per Colorway

mondo-pacific-rim-poster-01.jpg

Source:
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/07/10/mondo-pacific-rim-comic-con-posters/

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

So far Kevin Tong's & Gabz are my favourite of all the prints released for this movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rodtp and roseart
Anyone hoping to get all the prints/posters for this film is sure to go bankrupt trying. These are pretty cool. I agree that Tong's is my favourite out of the list. Thanks for sharing! :)

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Anyone hoping to get all the prints/posters for this film is sure to go bankrupt trying. These are pretty cool. I agree that Tong's is my favourite out of the list. Thanks for sharing! :)

Yeah lots of prints for this movie. I just updated the OP with the variant edition for Tong as well now.

If I could I would grab both Tong and Gabz editions for this movie.

Tong variant for sure. Those Thorp's side-by-side would look pretty sweet though.

Really cool that GdT hand a hand in all this. :thumbs:

:movie:​