San Diego Comic-Con 2013 Event

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
According to Vin Diesel via his Facebook page, this Riddick poster will be an exclusive during the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con:

994286_10151752366813313_146986237_n.jpg

So, looks like I'm gonna need some help from someone who's going to the SDCC. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
If I like the movie Im going to try and get that Tong variant (or regular)... probably have to pay a premium, but oh well. Its growing on me more than Gabz now and Im quite impressed with his Iron Man now that I have it in hand.

If I like the movie Im going to try and get that Tong variant (or regular)... probably have to pay a premium, but oh well. Its growing on me more than Gabz now and Im quite impressed with his Iron Man now that I have it in hand.

Same here. It's definitely growing on me, though I'd prefer the variant over the regular any day of the week.

I just don't understand why we have 10+ pacific rim prints, but nothing for Star Trek Into darkness. Makes me sad

Mondo SDCC 2013: Spirited Away - Olly Moss

SPIRITED_AWAY_VARIANT_html.jpg

SPIRITED AWAY by Olly Moss
Size: 20” x 36”
Edition: 225 Variant Only
Price: $90

NOTE: This sale is for San Diego Comic-Con badge holders ONLY. These posters will not ship, and are only available for pick up at the convention on the days of the signings (CONAN on Thursday, DARK TOWER on Friday, SPIRITED AWAY and HOWL'S on Saturday). Please do not buy these if you will not be available to pick up the poster yourself with order confirmation and valid ID displaying the same name. There are absolutely NO REFUNDS and NO EXCEPTIONS. For a thorough explanation of the rules and fine-print, as well as an FAQ list, please read our blog HERE.

Last edited:
Mondo SDCC 2013: Dark Tower - Dru Struzan

dark_tower_struzan.jpg

DARK TOWER by Drew Struzan
Size: 20” x 36”
Edition: 450
Price: $275

NOTE: This sale is for San Diego Comic-Con badge holders ONLY. These posters will not ship, and are only available for pick up at the convention on the days of the signings (CONAN on Thursday, DARK TOWER on Friday, SPIRITED AWAY and HOWL'S on Saturday). Please do not buy these if you will not be available to pick up the poster yourself with order confirmation and valid ID displaying the same name. There are absolutely NO REFUNDS and NO EXCEPTIONS. For a thorough explanation of the rules and fine-print, as well as an FAQ list, please read our blog HERE.

Last edited:
Mondo SDCC 2013: Conan - Martin Ansin

Regular

martin-ansin-conan-poster-regular.jpg

Variant

Martin-Ansin-Conan-poster-variant.jpg

CONAN by Martin Ansin
Size: 24” x 36”
Edition: 450 Regular, 225 Variant
Price: $50 Regular, $75 Variant

Last edited:
Reactions: Polocatil
I just don't understand why we have 10+ pacific rim prints, but nothing for Star Trek Into darkness. Makes me sad

Yeah, the market is way over saturated with PR prints. It should have been OCE or Mondo that got the license, not both.

The Print Posse (now Poster Posse) did some, but most will not see the printer :(

XombieDirge

The Daily Zombies

I wonder if Mondo will do other prints for the Con, other then Pacific Rim

Oh, for sure. They surprise drop via twitter & instagram prints thought the 3 days. There are people that literally camp out at their both waiting for new drops. We just have to sit back and watch. :(

I agree. But no way I'm buying any more Art for a movie I haven't even seen. I'll stick to one per movie. GoT being the exception of course.

Agreed. I loved Into Darkness and would have LOVED to own a nice print for that movie, but, its just been bits and pieces for that movie and nothing really nice and official like Mondo or OCE.

I guess its depends on the film-makers too.... Del Torro seems to have been quite pro-active in getting these prints and different cool things done for his movie. Kudo's to him.

Agreed. I loved Into Darkness and would have LOVED to own a nice print for that movie, but, its just been bits and pieces for that movie and nothing really nice and official like Mondo or OCE.

I guess its depends on the film-makers too.... Del Torro seems to have been quite pro-active in getting these prints and different cool things done for his movie. Kudo's to him.

Yeah having a director get involved helps immensely. I'm pretty sure that's why Tarantino has quite a few posters out over the years.

You forgot to mention a couple of things.

All four of these that you posted are the variants and are available ONLY as a presale tomorrow (Fri). Your name HAS to be on the order to be able to pick these up at SDCC. They will not be selling these at the con. You simply pick them up and can have them signed.

So unless you are attending SDCC do not purchase these online tomorrow. There is a no refund clause.

You forgot to mention a couple of things.

All four of these that you posted are the variants and are available ONLY as a presale tomorrow (Fri). Your name HAS to be on the order to be able to pick these up at SDCC. They will not be selling these at the con. You simply pick them up and can have them signed.

So unless you are attending SDCC do not purchase these online tomorrow. There is a no refund clause.

Yes, please make sure no one goes for these that will not be attending the day it is scheduled to be picked up. The regular editions will be onsale online at a later date, these are for SDCC only.

From Mondo:

OP's updated on these prints. Thanks guys, this info wasn't available to me at the time I posted this up.

I'm sure Mondo is going to make some free $$ off this. There are so many people going for this and counting on others to make sure to pick them up. I've even read that some are giving out their passwords to their accounts so they can try for the people who are supposed to pick them up.

I'm sure Mondo is going to make some free $$ off this. There are so many people going for this and counting on others to make sure to pick them up. I've even read that some are giving out their passwords to their accounts so they can try for the people who are supposed to pick them up.

The password thing only would work if you had the other person's cc or pp info

The password thing only would work if you had the other person's cc or pp info

Sorry, that is what I meant. The whole shebang. It's to setup and account with this persons name & CC or paypal who could care less about a piece of paper and thinks a Mondo drop is a cough remedy, and then have them pick the print up while attending SDCC. :thumbs: & :squint: