San Diego Comic-Con 2013 Event

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
According to Vin Diesel via his Facebook page, this Riddick poster will be an exclusive during the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con:

994286_10151752366813313_146986237_n.jpg

So, looks like I'm gonna need some help from someone who's going to the SDCC. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, that is what I meant. The whole shebang. It's to setup and account with this persons name & CC or paypal who could care less about a piece of paper and thinks a Mondo drop is a cough remedy, and then have them pick the print up while attending SDCC. :thumbs: & :squint:

Do you have someone poster buddying for you Rose?

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

someone has managed to get one :) ?

I don't think any of us Mondo nuts are going to SDCC so there was no point in trying on our end. I watched the drop happen and could do nothing but look :(

Do you have someone poster buddying for you Rose?

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

I don't think any of us Mondo nuts are going to SDCC so there was no point in trying on our end. I watched the drop happen and could do nothing but look :(

Nah. I've got a couple people looking out to see what is dropped during the show, but not camping out. If they walk buy and there is something just dropped, then I've asked to contact and grab.

Yeah, it was nice not to raise the blood pressure yesterday, but depressing to watch (F5) at the same time. :(

agreed. im a huge Englert fan. i love the depth of the reg Shinning piece. i'm going to be searching hard for someone to help me out between now and saturday. one of these days im actually going to make it to sdcc

SDCC 2013: The Walking Dead Season 4 Poster by Alex Ross

walking-dead-s4.608x901.jpg

Courtesy Shock Til You Drop:
AMC released today a limited-edition The Walking Dead season 4 poster created for San Diego Comic-Con 2013.

The poster was designed by Alex Ross, the renowned comics artist known for his work on Spider-Man, Batman and The Avengers, and depicts a herd of walkers moving through a dead forest towards the viewer.

Also this week, Norman Reedus will take over the official Instagram account for The Walking Dead to give fans an inside look into San Diego Comic-Con 2013. To see Norman's photos, please visit: www.instagram.com/amcthewalkingdead.

San Diego Comi-Con 2013 Event

SDCC 2013: The Avengers theatrical homage poster by Skottie Young

avengers-poster-skottie-young.jpg

- Only available at SDCC 2013 as a free gift with the purchase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 1 Blu-ray Box Set

- Limited to 350 copies

- $150 (Blu-ray set + Poster)

Courtesy of Comic Book Resources:
Phase 1 Marvel Cinematic Universe Blu-Ray Collector’s Set w/ limited-edition 24 x 36 Marvel’s The Avengers theatrical homage poster by Skottie Young. – Bring home a piece of cinema history with Phase One of the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Blu-Ray! This collector’s set includes all six Avenger’s films from Phase One and other amazing collectibles. But wait, there’s more. As a special exclusive ONLY AVAILABLE at the San Diego convention, we are also including a limited edition theatrical homage poster as a special gift with purchase for anyone who buys the Box Set at the Marvel booth. This limited-run poster (production run of 350 posters), is illustrated by Skottie Young and and hand-numbered. Not only that, but Skottie Young will be on hand during preview night signing these super rare posters! Price: $150

Reactions: roseart
411 posters just did a preview and the space one has gold metallic ink and the shinning one has green and red metallic ink :drool:

I'm hoping any of my three people trying to get this succeed.

I opened both in separate tabs and switched them back and and forth and they are the exact same pic

Edit: And now its fixed

Last edited:
SDCC 2013: The Fly - Jason Edmiston

the_fly_by_jasonedmiston-d4azwma.jpg

Year: 2013
Class: Art Print
Released: 07/17/13
Run: 100
Size: 12 X 16
Markings: Signed & Numbered

Announcing a new screen print debuting at San Diego Comic Con next week!
(5 colors on 12" x 16", 100lb cougar natural, signed and numbered)

I've partnered with Blunt Graffix to release a screen print of my Fly painting, as a appetite whetter for my solo show next month in Austin TX. I will have only 50 copies available. Come by booth #5015 to purchase!

SDCC 2013: Sharknado - Gallery 1988 Prints

No joke... this is real. :hilarious:

sharknado.jpg

Gallery 1988 has unveiled some of their Comic Con releases and schedule, including a print release and signing for Scott C, Mark Englert, Eric Tan, and official Sharknado prints. Available at Booth #1177.

SDCC 2013: The World's End poster by Tommy Lee Edwards

Artist Tommy Lee Edwards has revealed his exclusive Comic-Con poster for Edgar Wright's The World's End. No word on whether it'll be available to the general public or not, though if it is, it'll probably be in the form of a giveaway/draw.

BPPnMnpCMAAB2M_.jpg

Reactions: roseart
SDCC 2013: Thor 2 and Captain America 2 concept art posters

Marvel will apparently be handing out free concept art posters for Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier at their Comic-Con booth.

Heading to San Diego Comic-Con next weekend and looking for some awesome new posters to decorate your wall? Then stop by the Marvel Booth (#2329) on the show floor to pick up two new posters featuring concept art from Marvel's "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" by Ryan Meinerding and Marvel's "Thor: The Dark World" by Charlie Wen!

You can check out both pieces for yourself right here on Marvel.com, and head to the Marvel Booth to pick up your free posers during Comic-Con International beginning with Preview Night next Wednesday, July 17!

detail (1).jpg

detail.jpg

Reactions: roseart and Drum18