China
Release date: August 25, 2018
Purchase link: HDZeta
Price: $94.99
Notes: 4K+2D+Bonus,3 discs boxset edition. WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d

DiM4O41UYAAMY4T.jpgDiM4OAOUYAALO6Y.jpgDiM4PwsVMAEY0lL.jpgDiM4QZmUEAEDAK9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
totally late to the party, but still able to get a copy directly *pfew* damn was really pissed when the site was loading in super slow motion lol

I got a certificate warning at the payment page too - so that's a persisting issue? Can't seem to find much info on the domain itself

I got a certificate warning at the payment page too - so that's a persisting issue? Can't seem to find much info on the domain itself
It's a permanent issue until PayEase gets a new security certificate.

Edit: More information in my post in the HDzeta Alien Covenant thread here.

Reactions: spriggan02
once again both my visa cards were denied and got the gateway warning also . i spoke to my bank about this before and immediately they explained once it is china red flags go up and payments will not go through and once more i have missed out because of this .

once again both my visa cards were denied and got the gateway warning also . i spoke to my bank about this before and immediately they explained once it is china red flags go up and payments will not go through and once more i have missed out because of this .
if you consistently have problems then use the group buy. I sometimes have a card that works and then sometimes it doesnt with HDZeta. On big name releases you need to use the best options.

I hope I don't get skimmed.

My PC warned me the payment gate was not private/secure before I checked out :ohno:

Never got that before.
Ordered on my Android phone via Chrome (also tried another browser) and both said the same thing to me. I only chose to proceed as I'm now using a preloaded card which worse case scenario subsequent payments will just decline as I only top up as and when I need it and always keep a low balance. I wouldn't have gone ahead had it been my main Bank account! o_O Been a victim of fraud before and it's not worth it for a steelbook IMO.

Ordered on my Android phone via Chrome (also tried another browser) and both said the same thing to me. I only chose to proceed as I'm now using a preloaded card which worse case scenario subsequent payments will just decline as I only top up as and when I need it and always keep a low balance. I wouldn't have gone ahead had it been my main Bank account! o_O Been a victim of fraud before and it's not worth it for a steelbook IMO.
I pushed on with the purchase anyway myself!!! :p (In the name of collecting!!!) so hopefully I'll be fine. Never had a problem with Zeta before.... :ohno:

so are they gonna sell the individual editions separately? and is the boxset one steelbook and 2 slips or two steelbooks?

no, they are only selling 500 boxsets.. the boxset consists of 1x full slip including a steelbook with 4k disc, 1x lenticular full slip also including a steelbook with edit: 4k disc BD disc + a special full slip with a hardcover artbook and some artcards

Last edited:
no, they are only selling 500 boxsets.. the boxset consists of 1x full slip including a steelbook with 4k disc, 1x lenticular full slip also including a steelbook with 4k disc + a special full slip with a hardcover artbook and some artcards
From what I've seen this is not the case. The fullslip (Damon) only contains a 4k disc. The lenti contains a BD disc + a bonus BD disc, there is no 4k disc in the lenti copy.