Saving Private Ryan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Saving Private Ryan: Paramount Centenary Edition (Play.com Exclusive Steelbook) (Blu-ray)
Release Date: August 13th, 2012
Play.com

Wreck's original thread here

Art:
Saving_play.jpg

Other arts:

Actual Pictures

View attachment 13860

Last edited by a moderator:
Always wanted the German release but never got around to buying it... no need to now. UK all the way!

Finally a nice Saving Private Ryan steelbook with the right title :)

Now we can all skip that german steelbook.

i think this steel looks gorgeous ! they should actually dent it up a little for more effect ;)

That's easy. Ask for special packaging in a bigger box with no padding. Or better yet, just tell them to put a postage sticker on the steel itself and ship it out. That should give the steelbook more of an authentic war-like look by the time it reaches you :D

Reactions: Frasr
ohh this is a thing of beauty , big thumbs up for play.com , finally someone taking steelbooks seriously, with some great movies being released and the amazing packaging ,hmv and amazon take note!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

That's easy. Ask for special packaging in a bigger box with no padding. Or better yet, just tell them to put a postage sticker on the steel itself and ship it out. That should give the steelbook more of an authentic war-like look by the time it reaches you :D

or just get them to put a "handle with care" sticker on and then bloody royal mail will do the oposite and kick hell out of it!!!!!!

Reactions: Sw1984
I am just starting to collect steelbooks again and was just going to collect the US steels. Well it didn't last long. I want them all. :scat: