Digibook Schindler's List - 20th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Digibook [UK]

Pretty disappointing release for me overall. I think the cover is excellent, it really looks like an exclusive edition. However, the booklet was a joke. Not only did it have only 16 pages, which is kind of surprising for a release such as this (That said, the disc content somewhat makes up for that), but the worst thing about it is the binding. I luckily purchases 2 copies, because the the booklet was loose inside the first one. This is because the booklet was stapled rather than glued to the inside. Amazon had sold out so I got a refund. At least it looks great on the shelf (I often prefer digibooks over steelbooks)

Pretty disappointing release for me overall. I think the cover is excellent, it really looks like an exclusive edition. However, the booklet was a joke. Not only did it have only 16 pages, which is kind of surprising for a release such as this (That said, the disc content somewhat makes up for that), but the worst thing about it is the binding. I luckily purchases 2 copies, because the the booklet was loose inside the first one. This is because the booklet was stapled rather than glued to the inside. Amazon had sold out so I got a refund. At least it looks great on the shelf (I often prefer digibooks over steelbooks)

My copy seemed ok, usually the staples are enough to hold it in place. The only one I found had problems was Senna where it was coming loose.

16 pages does seem a bit mean, especially when you consider that they managed to give titles such as "Pillow Talk" 24 pages. Oh well never mind, as has already been said, at least we got it as a digibook release!

Cover is identical to the DVD special edition from ages back :(

Agree on your other points, a disappointing release when compared to say 'Kill a Mocking Bird'

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Cover is identical to the DVD special edition from ages back :(

Agree on your other points, a disappointing release when compared to say 'Kill a Mocking Bird'

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yes. But at least it's a good cover imo even if it's recycled. And I think it looks so much better on a digibook than in a plastic keepcase because it's so clean compared to 'Kill A Mocking Bird', even if the actual content is inferior.

What do they saw now... don't judge a digibook by its cover?