Digibook Schindler's List - 20th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Digibook [UK]

41Ee3P7Bz4L.jpg Excellent News, Thanks Pieter :LOL:

Added to upcoming releases

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pieter V
I've never seen this film, but have wanted to for the longest time! Definitely picking this one up. :D

It's a film i've seen but not from start to finish (clips a school etc)

will pick this up

Just saw the youngest survivor from Schindler's List, Leon Leyson, recently passed away.

After the movie came out, he started talking about his experience and I believe went on tour as well.

From AP News Services -

Leyson was nearly 10 when Germany invaded Poland in 1939. He lost two brothers during the Holocaust but was protected by Schindler and at 13 worked in his factory. Dubbed "Little Leyson," he was so short that he stood on a box to operate machinery.

He later moved to the U.S. and taught for 39 years.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Wow Andy .... Didnt know. Speilberg however created a fund after the movie to go around and film all survivors stories no mattter where they were located and has been collecting all that on film so that we would have video history of it.

well, at least there is 1 shard of light in this darkest of days.
something to look forward to this year.
i guess we collectors can transfer our attention to digibooks, perhaps we might see some nice ones in the uk now, after the nice selection from 2012.

The US release doesn't look like a Digibook... unless of course there's an exclusive at like Best Buy on the way (wanna bet?). So I just might pick this up from Amazon.co.uk when in invariable goes down to around $15-16 shipped.

Not confirmed yet but both editions are planned for Slovakia and Czech Republic already so I guess other EU countries will be getting this too.