Schindler's List

Would you purchase a 'Schindler's List' Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 175 81.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 9.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 19 8.8%

• Total voters
Me too was really hoping for a nice set with a Steelbook.

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff: Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

This and Life is Beautiful! Two top films that yet (unfortunately) have not been released on proper platform yet :(

No doubt I'd buy it, can't wait for someone to persuade a retailer to give it a go.

This would Defiently be a day 1 purchase for me. I want to get the DVD version but none of my local shop have it :( I would order it online but I know when I do it will get announced as a blu ray release.

This is my absolute No 1 most wanted steelbook. I'm really quite worried that it may never happen though, with it being the 20th anniversary this year you'd think it'd happen now if it was going to happen at all :ohno:

Seriously, I'd pay £30 for this even if it wasn't exclusive / limited to a small quantity.

Did I mention that I really want this...

100%

This is the most intense and the best film ever. I would definitely buy this one, no second thought.

And I would also like that it has only a Japan Exclusive Steelbook because such a film deserves no less exclusivity and quality, tbh. It would be better if they don't try to introduce the same steelbook in every country with different slips and call it exclusive (in order to make money by increasing sales) because that would be an insult to such a brilliant movie.

Watched this again recently on DVD,and every time I have watched it,brings tears to my eyes.fantastic movie,and is my fav black and white film,followed closely by the elephant man

I already got the limited edition digibook (with the poster & the book). But I would still buy this on steelbook because I love this film so much I wanna own it in various formats & editions. If you cannot tell, this is one of my favourite films of all time, and it is a must watch.

Schindler's List is definitely a NO.
That's just not a movie for a steelbook, a steelbook doesn't do much good.
Now a digibook and collector's edition, that's what the movie deserves and that's also what it got. Steelbook is not necessary for Schindler's List.

There are certain limits and you don't have to release every movie in a steelbook. Schindler's List is not just a movie, there is a history behind the movie and you really need more than a steelbook to give it what it deserves.

Yes, this would be amazing. Especially in light of the factory which Schindler used to save these people, something truly amazing could be done with a steelbook.

Getting seriously fed up waiting for this now.... :sleep: I just want to watch the damn movie so I may have to just buy the bog standard blu ray now.

If I'd known there be no SB release ages ago I'd have bought one of the digibook versions - now I'd have to pay a fortune for one when I know deep down it's not the version I really wanted:angry:

For crying out loud it's statistically the most demanded steelbook on this site. You'd think someone, somewhere would take notice...

Getting seriously fed up waiting for this now.... :sleep: I just want to watch the damn movie so I may have to just buy the bog standard blu ray now.

If I'd known there be no SB release ages ago I'd have bought one of the digibook versions - now I'd have to pay a fortune for one when I know deep down it's not the version I really wanted:angry:
For crying out loud it's statistically the most demanded steelbook on this site. You'd think someone, somewhere would take notice...

Right now Zavvi is the only desperate for money retailer that is pumping out steelbooks at an alarming rate. So, you can expect them to listen and produce one for this as well.

CAUTION: Low Quality Steelbook and a relatively high price guaranteed (When buying from Zavvi)! EEK! :ohno: