Release date: June 1, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £20.99
Note: Limited to 2000

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No way they forgot the title ... more so its translated as other stuff in other Countries and I suppose that with no title you can split the run demand out among many territories. That's my guess. Since studio canal is also in many territories as well.

8.99 within the month ;)

I dont know .... typically I agree, but I'd be a bit surprised on this one since its a "new release" and had amazing reviews. Gawd you'd think moving them then wouldn't be so hard esp with holidays.

I dont know .... typically I agree, but I'd be a bit surprised on this one since its a "new release" and had amazing reviews. Gawd you'd think moving them then wouldn't be so hard esp with holidays.

This came out in June lol

oh wow lol ... just came out here in the States like 2 weeks ago!

Really!? it's like in flight of the conchords when prime minister Brian of New Zealand finds a copy of the matrix on VHS and mentions it's only just come out in the cinema over in New Zealand 15 years after the rest of the world lol

It got good ratings from citics and such but did poorly i think in the box office $$$. perhaps it wont be as quick since it has ties to the brits...i dont know lol