Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Shrek
Price: £14.99

11036506-1414767001-32324.jpg

11036506-1414767001-32411.jpg

11036506-1414767001-32348.jpg

Last edited:
not a fan of Kung Fu Panda or Madagascar ? :p

Lol nah not a fan. I don't like the fact in those animation films they play up to the camera (hard to explain) whereas Pixar films and most disney films are like an actual film.
Chicken Run was good at the time and The Wallace & Gromit : curse of the were rabbit was one I forgot to add to my like list, very well made and entertaining. Oh and I didnt mind bee movie and the Croods but both not amazing

If this turns out glossy and without those awful printed logos I'm in for a copy. The lack of 3d doesn't bother me because I bought the Samsung Shrek 1-4 3d amaray from ebay awhile back. Now if I didn't own that the lack of 3d would bug me to no end.

I have high hopes that they will make it glossy because Fox's last couple of steels have been really top notch on finish. I would even say that if Fox keeps it up I would put them on par with what I have come to expect of the quality of the Disney Zavvi line and the recent gloss steels produced by Sony.

Last edited:
i dont like how it is entitled 'shrek', has shrek himself on the cover, and also a big 'S' behind him. shrek overkill. one of any of those alone would have been enough.

i also dont like that the back hasnt been revealed... whats under the j-card? or is it a printed back?

i think i will sit this one out until i know.

Reactions: dfoles
i dont like how it is entitled 'shrek', has shrek himself on the cover, and also a big 'S' behind him. shrek overkill. one of any of those alone would have been enough.

i also dont like that the back hasnt been revealed... whats under the j-card? or is it a printed back?

i think i will sit this one out until i know.

The film is 'Shrek' though and the main character should be on the front cover. I can see your point about the big 'S' though, but thats the main logo and its used on the blu ray boxset.