snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase links: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Price: £23.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies. Includes 3D edition.

First 2,000 customers will also get a free Jessica Alba canvas -
http://www.zavvi.com/merch-posters/sin-city-nancy-jessica-alba-canvas-art-print/10939186.html?affil=awin&utm_source=AWin-111498&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

10985782-1411132958-202942.jpg

10985782-1411132958-202721.jpg 10985782-1411132958-202937.jpg 10985782-1411132958-202710.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh. Got home and opened it up to find two scratches on the back under the J-Card.
That and none of my 3 Amazon Germany deliveries that were supposed to arrive today turned up. Plus Iron Man from KimchiDVD still hasn't. :(

Now to decide if I want to go through the hassle of dealing with Zavvi's customer services again and seeing if I can get it replaced...

Unless I'm missing something, this is a Lionsgate release, not StudioCanal.
That's correct my mistake its a lionsgate release
Don't matter now as its been tested the 3D playback is working

GOT THIS FOR £13.99!!
heres how-
zavvi presently have an offer which, if you sign up to the masterpass payment method and make any purchase, they send you a £10 discount code.
i signed up, bought the planet of the apes steelbook for £8.49, got the code and used it to buy the sin city 2 steelbook for £13.99. then they sent me another code, so i got the cold in july steelbook with that code which made the steelbook free as it was only £9.99. then they sent me another code, so i got the 30 days of night steelbook, which also was £9.99, so that was free as well.
seems they send you a code every time you use that payment method, no matter how many times you do it, although they do state they only have 1500 codes.
i'll probably get another code tomorrow!! KEEP THEM COMING ZAVVI!!

GOT THIS FOR £13.99!!
heres how-
zavvi presently have an offer which, if you sign up to the masterpass payment method and make any purchase, they send you a £10 discount code.
i signed up, bought the planet of the apes steelbook for £8.49, got the code and used it to buy the sin city 2 steelbook for £13.99. then they sent me another code, so i got the cold in july steelbook with that code which made the steelbook free as it was only £9.99. then they sent me another code, so i got the 30 days of night steelbook, which also was £9.99, so that was free as well.
seems they send you a code every time you use that payment method, no matter how many times you do it, although they do state they only have 1500 codes.
i'll probably get another code tomorrow!! KEEP THEM COMING ZAVVI!!
Hi

I tried this but after the Masterpass screen it went back to the normal Zavvi screen to select payment, is this right?

yes, it is right. the masterpass option is on that page at the bottom, where it lists the payment options, ie, paypal, credit card, etc. the masterpass option should be at the top of that list.
hope i've helped...........

Finally got to open this and what a beauty, I'm glad this got hit the gloss treatment.

Also had to test it and has usual the 3D has been recognised message popped up and I'm impressed with both the 3D and PQ and it has a great DTS-HDMA audio track .

how am i just now noticing the fact that its titled "Sin City 2" on the steel, im glad i got the Futureshop one over this one that would have bugged me to no end

the title of the movie was Sin City: A Dame to Kill for, plastering "2" on the front and spine was not necessary

Reactions: psychoscot
how am i just now noticing the fact that its titled "Sin City 2" on the steel, im glad i got the Futureshop one over this one that would have bugged me to no end

the title of the movie was Sin City: A Dame to Kill for, plastering "2" on the front and spine was not necessary

Considering there were other stories in the movie besides A Dame to Kill for, it makes more sense to call this Sin City 2 anyways.

I just saw the pics and noticed the disc is listed as being Region B. Please tell me this isn't locked. The U.K. Sin City BD is region free.

Not in many parts of the world it wasn't, it was called Sin City 2 A Dame To Kill For, including the USA although the "2" wasn't used for promo material.