UK
Release date: January 30th, 2015
Price: €23.99
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
Notes: Lenticular

4013549064583_high.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My copy still hasn't shipped. It's been ready to ship since Thursday morning. Also the priced dropped briefly on Friday to €22.99 before going up to €24.99, I hope they adjust the price for my order as it still hadn't shipped by then.

At 04:30 on the Backpaper its written, in the white box, that the disc can be played in a regular blu-ray player in 2D and the guy says it too :thumbs:

will confirm once i receive this one as, already pointed out, the menu on the dutch disc gives the option to watch both 2d AND 3d on a 3d player, so maybe it can be played on a 2d player in 2d also. the german and dutch discs do look identical as the german disc actually shows the dutch age rating logo next to the german logo.

Last edited:
received my copy today. can confirm it DOES play in 2d in a 2d player and DOES play in 2d and 3d in a 3d player with the option to choose between the 2 in the menu.
the disc is identical to the dutch edition as i suspected.
kind of makes the 2d steelbook a bit pointless in my opinion as this edition covers all options and is idential without the lenticular........

• Informative
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: AusBlu and IRON MAN
received my copy today. can confirm it DOES play in 2d in a 2d player and DOES play in 2d and 3d in a 3d player with the option to choose between the 2 in the menu.
the disc is identical to the dutch edition as i suspected.
kind of makes the 2d steelbook a bit pointless in my opinion as this edition covers all options and is idential without the lenticular........

Thanks heaps leelee17 for making the effort - much appreciated, i can go ahead now and buy with confidence that i am getting the best of both 2D & 3D worlds.

Reactions: leelee17