SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
How the hell can they do an Endor diorama without Ewoks! I'm guessing the AT-ST is another thing they made for a Con with no intention of selling.

Yeah that's definitely just a convention piece. Rey's speeder is the only one that I can see maybe going up for sale. Of course they've been promising to sell the Falcon cockpit for quite a while and it still hasn't been listed. Are you going to order any of the Suicide Squad or Batman v Superman figures?

Yeah that's definitely just a convention piece. Rey's speeder is the only one that I can see maybe going up for sale. Of course they've been promising to sell the Falcon cockpit for quite a while and it still hasn't been listed. Are you going to order any of the Suicide Squad or Batman v Superman figures?

I'm on the fence on what to do. I really want the Deadshot and Harley HTs. The Will Smith head sculpt is crazy good! I can't decide if I want the Joker or not. I love the sculpt and the jacket, but I'm not crazy about the boxer shorts with the Batman tights on him. I was hoping they'd do just the purple jacket and the blue Arkham sweatpants that I saw in all the promo shots of the movie, but the boxer shorts and tights look isn't growing on me yet. If I do go with all 3 of these then I would probably have to pass on the Rey and BB-8 PFs because I don't think I could swing getting both. The good news is the Suicide Squad HTs aren't shipping out until almost a year from now so I have plenty of time to think. Its weird its taking them this long to make them as they can get most HTs out in 4-5 months.

I'm on the fence on what to do. I really want the Deadshot and Harley HTs. The Will Smith head sculpt is crazy good! I can't decide if I want the Joker or not. I love the sculpt and the jacket, but I'm not crazy about the boxer shorts with the Batman tights on him. I was hoping they'd do just the purple jacket and the blue Arkham sweatpants that I saw in all the promo shots of the movie, but the boxer shorts and tights look isn't growing on me yet. If I do go with all 3 of these then I would probably have to pass on the Rey and BB-8 PFs because I don't think I could swing getting both. The good news is the Suicide Squad HTs aren't shipping out until almost a year from now so I have plenty of time to think. Its weird its taking them this long to make them as they can get most HTs out in 4-5 months.

I'm hoping that $250 price tag on those isn't the new norm. I feel like I'm getting priced out of everything! I haven't even looked at the Joker figure yet, I thought the HQ one was pretty cool though. Of course I'd have to see the movie before I even thought about buying anything from it. Do you think you'll like it more than Star Wars...that's the real question.

Edit: okay I checked out the Joker, I don't like that outfit at all. Like not a single thing about it. I will stick with my comic book Joker.

I'm hoping that $250 price tag on those isn't the new norm. I feel like I'm getting priced out of everything! I haven't even looked at the Joker figure yet, I thought the HQ one was pretty cool though. Of course I'd have to see the movie before I even thought about buying anything from it. Do you think you'll like it more than Star Wars...that's the real question.

Edit: okay I checked out the Joker, I don't like that outfit at all. Like not a single thing about it. I will stick with my comic book Joker.

I'm just desensitized to HT's pricing after buying PFs. $250 seems like such a great deal! LOL. I think Harley and Deadshot look great. That Joker just isn't doing it for me though. But there is no way I'd buy Harley without getting the Joker, so its probably going to be all or none of these for me. I'm going to wait to see the movie before I order anything too.

I'm really excited to see the movie, but there is a 0% chance that I end up liking it more than Star Wars :p.

By the way did you see the Supergirl TV show's new version of Superman?

superman1stlook900_579a645735cfc3-95453387.jpg

o_O

I'm just desensitized to HT's pricing after buying PFs. $250 seems like such a great deal! LOL. I think Harley and Deadshot look great. That Joker just isn't doing it for me though. But there is no way I'd buy Harley without getting the Joker, so its probably going to be all or none of these for me. I'm going to wait to see the movie before I order anything too.

I'm really excited to see the movie, but there is a 0% chance that I end up liking it more than Star Wars :p.

o_O

Ha, oh man, that is so bad! The cape attachment, logo, and belt are all ugly...not to mention he has no muscle whatsoever. When I originally saw who they cast I thought he had the right look in the face, but wow, not good. He looks like the anorexic Superman from the Flashpoint storyline.

Superman2-flashpoint.jpg

Ha, oh man, that is so bad! The cape attachment, logo, and belt are all ugly...not to mention he has no muscle whatsoever. When I originally saw who they cast I thought he had the right look in the face, but wow, not good. He looks like the anorexic Superman from the Flashpoint storyline.

Superman2-flashpoint.jpg

I agree, this guy does not have the build for Superman at all. But I'm not surprised, I knew they wouldn't put much effort into the casting since this is a TV version. I shouldn't complain that much though since I still haven't seen this show anyways :p. Although, this version of Superman sure isn't going to encourage me to watch it either LOL!

I agree, this guy does not have the build for Superman at all. But I'm not surprised, I knew they wouldn't put much effort into the casting since this is a TV version. I shouldn't complain that much though since I still haven't seen this show anyways :p. Although, this version of Superman sure isn't going to encourage me to watch it either LOL!

I honestly only watch the show because I like Martian Manhunter. Although the actress who plays Supergirl does a good job. Their interpretation of Jimmy Olsen is pretty bad.

I honestly only watch the show because I like Martian Manhunter. Although the actress who plays Supergirl does a good job. Their interpretation of Jimmy Olsen is pretty bad.

I haven't even watched an episode yet. I did see a clip with Martian Manhunter just because I wanted to actually see him in some form of live action. I can't comment on anything else though. I still haven't gotten back into Arrow or Flash yet, I might pick them, or at least one of them, back up when the new seasons start.

OMG!!! :OMG: What will you have left to keep lol.

I'll keep one Luke for now, and it will probably be the ROTJ version. I want one statue from each movie at least. The collection will be mostly baddies with any female holding a lightsaber thrown in.That said, I'll probably sell Darth Talon and Darth Malgus also along with all the Mythos except Maul and Obi-Wan. All the LSB's will go except Sidious. All the dioramas will go except anything that has Vader, Maul, or Anakin. Oh, I'll keep the Padme vs Nexu for now as well. Will be selling all the 1:1 busts except Vader, Grievous, and Maul. Not 100% sure about Palpatine. Right now he's 50/50. I may hold onto the droids. Maybe. But, if I need to make room, they'd be at the top of the list to sell off. Same with all the troopers (snow, scout, Rex, Cody, etc.). I'll keep the OG Stormtrooper for now too until I see XM's. Tarkin, Tusken Raider, OG Han, and Luke go along with Slave Leia. Think that's it.

HOLY CRAP!! That's an insane list, XM is crazy! It will be interesting to see how they do with their Luke face sculpts. I was hoping to see Bullseye on the Marvel list as that's the villain I want to pair up with my Daredevil.

You can't sell the droids, those are iconic! And you have to keep ROTJ Luke!

I will, for now. But, those will be at the top or close to the top of the list to sell off if I need more room.

Bullseye would look amazing next to DD. I hope their face sculpts are good, but I think some of the comic face sculpts I've seen are XM's low point. The overall pieces look great and very dynamic but I think SS has them beat in the face department.

I agree! Jedi Luke especially, that sculpt is killer! At least wait to see how XMs face sculpts turn out before you commit to selling all of those great pieces.

I'll be passing on any Luke XM makes for now.

o_O

Eww! He's gross!

Superman2-flashpoint.jpg

LMAO!

I haven't even watched an episode yet. I did see a clip with Martian Manhunter just because I wanted to actually see him in some form of live action. I can't comment on anything else though. I still haven't gotten back into Arrow or Flash yet, I might pick them, or at least one of them, back up when the new seasons start.

Supergirl took me at least 5 episodes to get into and even then I didn't like it as much as the other DC shows. All of the seasons were pretty weak this year, but I still love having all these comic book characters on TV so I try not to complain. Flash is by far my favorite, I watched the entire 1 hour SDCC panel online. I really like all the actors in Arrow, but Olicity is bad and the dialog is often cringe worthy (you could get hammered if you played a drinking game for every time Oliver says the word "darkness"). If only they could get away from the CW drama stuff...

I'll keep one Luke for now, and it will probably be the ROTJ version. I want one statue from each movie at least. The collection will be mostly baddies with any female holding a lightsaber thrown in.That said, I'll probably sell Darth Talon and Darth Malgus also along with all the Mythos except Maul and Obi-Wan. All the LSB's will go except Sidious. All the dioramas will go except anything that has Vader, Maul, or Anakin. Oh, I'll keep the Padme vs Nexu for now as well. Will be selling all the 1:1 busts except Vader, Grievous, and Maul. Not 100% sure about Palpatine. Right now he's 50/50. I may hold onto the droids. Maybe. But, if I need to make room, they'd be at the top of the list to sell off. Same with all the troopers (snow, scout, Rex, Cody, etc.). I'll keep the OG Stormtrooper for now too until I see XM's. Tarkin, Tusken Raider, OG Han, and Luke go along with Slave Leia. Think that's it.

I will, for now. But, those will be at the top or close to the top of the list to sell off if I need more room.

Eww! He's gross!

LMAO!

With the rising prices I'm actually starting to feel like I've over extended myself and I'm debating on cutting my Star Wars collecting down to just Luke (and maybe Rey). I can't keep up with everything coming out and do I really want to spend $200+ on a Death Star Trooper? I would still keep my Fett and stormtrooper PFs and maybe pick up the new Vader PF as I could keep those three on my speakers. I would probably keep my speeder bike as well, that PF is my favorite (just need to figure out where to put the darn thing). So if you do end up selling your Jedi Luke PF, I may be interested. :)

Eww! He's gross!

LMAO!

OMG you'd even sell your clones? I know how much you love TCW and I would have figured Cody and Rex would be 2 of your favs.

It'll be interesting to see how may characters XM does. I'm really geeked to see how these look at STGCC. I'm going to be super pissed if they pull the same b.s. off as they did last year.

Supergirl took me at least 5 episodes to get into and even then I didn't like it as much as the other DC shows. All of the seasons were pretty weak this year, but I still love having all these comic book characters on TV so I try not to complain. Flash is by far my favorite, I watched the entire 1 hour SDCC panel online. I really like all the actors in Arrow, but Olicity is bad and the dialog is often cringe worthy (you could get hammered if you played a drinking game for every time Oliver says the word "darkness"). If only they could get away from the CW drama stuff...

With the rising prices I'm actually starting to feel like I've over extended myself and I'm debating on cutting my Star Wars collecting down to just Luke (and maybe Rey). I can't keep up with everything coming out and do I really want to spend $200+ on a Death Star Trooper? I would still keep my Fett and stormtrooper PFs and maybe pick up the new Vader PF as I could keep those three on my speakers. I would probably keep my speeder bike as well, that PF is my favorite (just need to figure out where to put the darn thing). So if you do end up selling your Jedi Luke PF, I may be interested. :)

Now that you mentioned it, the reason why I stopped watching the CW super hero shows immediately popped back into my head. I don't think I'm going back to these now :rofl:. With the quality stuff Netflix is putting out the CW stuff just can't compare anyways.

I think people are biting off more than they can chew with the SW HT license. They will probably make every damn character that Hasbro ever has and at $200+ a crack, how many people out there can really afford it all?

I saw some pics of the new Vader PF that people are just starting to get. He looks really cool, but you can't put his head down. He only stairs up at the ceiling :angry:.

Wait I thought the Jedi Luke PF was one of your favorites. Did you sell yours? :OMG:

OMG you'd even sell your clones? I know how much you love TCW and I would have figured Cody and Rex would be 2 of your favs.

It'll be interesting to see how may characters XM does. I'm really geeked to see how these look at STGCC. I'm going to be super pissed if they pull the same b.s. off as they did last year.

Now that you mentioned it, the reason why I stopped watching the CW super hero shows immediately popped back into my head. I don't think I'm going back to these now :rofl:. With the quality stuff Netflix is putting out the CW stuff just can't compare anyways.

I think people are biting off more than they can chew with the SW HT license. They will probably make every damn character that Hasbro ever has and at $200+ a crack, how many people out there can really afford it all?

I saw some pics of the new Vader PF that people are just starting to get. He looks really cool, but you can't put his head down. He only stairs up at the ceiling :angry:.

Wait I thought the Jedi Luke PF was one of your favorites. Did you sell yours? :OMG:

Yeah I sold all of my Star Wars PFs except the stormtrooper and the speeder bike (partly because I'm nervous about shipping the dang thing and partly because it's amazing). I have since got the Fett and Cody, but I doubt I'll keep Cody much longer. The alternator went out on my car which is going to cost me and it may be time to start looking at a new car which means I'll have car payments again...it's like I suddenly came crashing back down to real world costs, ha. I've been pretty lucky the last 7 years with no car payments or repairs. You guys will probably think this is sacrilege, but my comic book statues have priority over my Star Wars collection. :p So I think I might just collect Hot Toys Luke and Rey figures.

Yeah I don't blame you for not wanting to watch the CW shows. Another problem with them is they are 20+ episodes so there is a lot of filler in there! Hour long shows need to have shorter seasons for better quality in my opinion. That's probably why I've never been able to get into any of the hour long shows on the major networks. Chuck was the lone exception and they botched the ending.

Yeah I sold all of my Star Wars PFs except the stormtrooper and the speeder bike (partly because I'm nervous about shipping the dang thing and partly because it's amazing). I have since got the Fett and Cody, but I doubt I'll keep Cody much longer. The alternator went out on my car which is going to cost me and it may be time to start looking at a new car which means I'll have car payments again...it's like I suddenly came crashing back down to real world costs, ha. I've been pretty lucky the last 7 years with no car payments or repairs. You guys will probably think this is sacrilege, but my comic book statues have priority over my Star Wars collection. :p So I think I might just collect Hot Toys Luke and Rey figures.

Yeah I don't blame you for not wanting to watch the CW shows. Another problem with them is they are 20+ episodes so there is a lot of filler in there! Hour long shows need to have shorter seasons for better quality in my opinion. That's probably why I've never been able to get into any of the hour long shows on the major networks. Chuck was the lone exception and they botched the ending.

At least the comic statues look incredible! Plus you don't have to worry about how the facial likeness turns out on a comic character like you do a statue based on an actor.

I wish I had the speeder. The biker scout was always my favorite trooper as a kid. But I'm just not willing to risk getting one since there is no way to get any kind of replacement thing for it from Sideshow if it breaks in the mail. Its just not worth the risk since the thing sells for like $1500-$2000.

Yeah, the no car payment thing has been really nice for me too, but if I get a new one soon that will pretty much put an end to my collecting entirely. If I want to continue I'll have to go back to $5 Hasbro figs lol.

At least the comic statues look incredible! Plus you don't have to worry about how the facial likeness turns out on a comic character like you do a statue based on an actor.

I wish I had the speeder. The biker scout was always my favorite trooper as a kid. But I'm just not willing to risk getting one since there is no way to get any kind of replacement thing for it from Sideshow if it breaks in the mail. Its just not worth the risk since the thing sells for like $1500-$2000.

Yeah, the no car payment thing has been really nice for me too, but if I get a new one soon that will pretty much put an end to my collecting entirely. If I want to continue I'll have to go back to $5 Hasbro figs lol.

My speeder bike needs to be glued, but I have never bothered doing it since the piece that is broken is on the side that doesn't display. That thing is fragile so I don't blame you for not wanting to order one at those prices.

I didn't have to worry about the DC facial likenesses...until they created that Supergirl, ha.

So I checked out the Vader PF, definitely not a fan so that's a pass. If you could move the head so he was looking down and to his left it would look a lot better. I guess I'll have two random Star Wars PFs on my front speakers (Fett and a stormtrooper). Or should I get the new Maul and have Fett and Maul. I really like that Boba so he gets to stay.

For the record, it doesn't come with the original box and the lightsaber doesn't light up. It is the EX though. For you I'd let it go cheap if I let it go. Yeah, as I struggle to find space, I realize the best thing to do is sell and move forward. I'm also way into my bike more than anything right now anyway, LOL!

Yeah, they are. Can you imagine how hard of a decision that is? LOL! Shrinking down the collection is far more important now though. Especially if XM's stuff will be larger than Sideshows.

If I sell the Scout on Speederbike, I'll offer it to you first for what I paid (retail) + shipping. I probably should. It's been sitting in the closet for almost 3 years.

My speeder bike needs to be glued, but I have never bothered doing it since the piece that is broken is on the side that doesn't display. That thing is fragile so I don't blame you for not wanting to order one at those prices.

I didn't have to worry about the DC facial likenesses...until they created that Supergirl, ha.

So I checked out the Vader PF, definitely not a fan so that's a pass. If you could move the head so he was looking down and to his left it would look a lot better. I guess I'll have two random Star Wars PFs on my front speakers (Fett and a stormtrooper). Or should I get the new Maul and have Fett and Maul. I really like that Boba so he gets to stay.

Agreed! The head on that one needs to move. I'll be waiting for XM's anyway.

Almost every Speeder I've heard talked about, that has actually made it to display, has at least one part that has been glued lol. SS should have done a better job with the packaging on that piece.

I blocked the Supergirl PF out of my mind lol. That piece has so many odd things going on.

I can't believe you can't move Vader's head down. That means they must have realized how ridiculous it looked at SDCC which is why they put the head on incorrectly, so it would look forward in their pics. You could tell something wasn't right since the back of his head was levitating off of the statue. The new Maul looks great and would be awesome on top of your speaker. Or you could get Jango since it matches so nicely with Boba. Whatever you do don't sell Boba because he looks freaking awesome!

For the record, it doesn't come with the original box and the lightsaber doesn't light up. It is the EX though. For you I'd let it go cheap if I let it go. Yeah, as I struggle to find space, I realize the best thing to do is sell and move forward. I'm also way into my bike more than anything right now anyway, LOL!

Yeah, they are. Can you imagine how hard of a decision that is? LOL! Shrinking down the collection is far more important now though. Especially if XM's stuff will be larger than Sideshows.

If I sell the Scout on Speederbike, I'll offer it to you first for what I paid (retail) + shipping. I probably should. It's been sitting in the closet for almost 3 years.

That would be so awesome! But I just don't know if I'll have the room for it anywhere. I've seen so many people not being able to fit it in their collection and then have to end up leaving it in the box or in storage lol.

I can't blame you for being into the bike more than statue, because it looks way more fun. And I am still very happy with your license plate name choice :D.

You should keep the clones though. I just don't see XM ever making those at this point since the show is over.

Almost every Speeder I've heard talked about, that has actually made it to display, has at least one part that has been glued lol. SS should have done a better job with the packaging on that piece.

I blocked the Supergirl PF out of my mind lol. That piece has so many odd things going on.

I can't believe you can't move Vader's head down. That means they must have realized how ridiculous it looked at SDCC which is why they put the head on incorrectly, so it would look forward in their pics. You could tell something wasn't right since the back of his head was levitating off of the statue. The new Maul looks great and would be awesome on top of your speaker. Or you could get Jango since it matches so nicely with Boba. Whatever you do don't sell Boba because he looks freaking awesome!

That would be so awesome! But I just don't know if I'll have the room for it anywhere. I've seen so many people not being able to fit it in their collection and then have to end up leaving it in the box or in storage lol.

I can't blame you for being into the bike more than statue, because it looks way more fun. And I am still very happy with your license plate name choice :D.

You should keep the clones though. I just don't see XM ever making those at this point since the show is over.

I might change my mind, but as for now, they are on a list to be sold.

Thanks man. I'm having a blast on it as much as I can before the cold comes in, LOL!

I'll let you know when I'm ready to move it. If you're interested, we can always work something out. :)

That's awesome that you've found a hobby that gets you out and seeing stuff, ha ha. I actually spent a few days at Glacier Park earlier this week and realized I need to get out more. How many more upgrades do you still have planned for your bike?

I actually don't mind the Supergirl statue, it's just that face with the creepy Joker smile and her hair flowing up while her cape is down...I'm hoping someone makes a good custom head. I think that would easily save the statue.

I was never a huge Jango fan so that's a no go. I think they did a great job on that Maul statue, the price is a little much to swallow though. It also seems like they're done doing the monthly $20 codes so that sucks.

Thanks man. I'm having a blast on it as much as I can before the cold comes in, LOL!

I'll let you know when I'm ready to move it. If you're interested, we can always work something out. :)

I have an idea, if Lou decides to sell his speeder bike then Josh should plan a road trip to Washington for Seattle Comic Con then we could all meet up and you could pick up the bike in person. :p

That's awesome that you've found a hobby that gets you out and seeing stuff, ha ha. I actually spent a few days at Glacier Park earlier this week and realized I need to get out more. How many more upgrades do you still have planned for your bike?

I actually don't mind the Supergirl statue, it's just that face with the creepy Joker smile and her hair flowing up while her cape is down...I'm hoping someone makes a good custom head. I think that would easily save the statue.

I was never a huge Jango fan so that's a no go. I think they did a great job on that Maul statue, the price is a little much to swallow though. It also seems like they're done doing the monthly $20 codes so that sucks.

I have an idea, if Lou decides to sell his speeder bike then Josh should plan a road trip to Washington for Seattle Comic Con then we could all meet up and you could pick up the bike in person. :p

LMAO! ^This!

I've wanted Jango for so long that it feels wrong passing him up. It is very possible I may get him to replace Boba. Just not sure yet.

It's not alot, its just that it costs so much. Dyno tune & ECU flash ($500) levers ($200) carbon fiber parts ($1000-$1500) oil ($60-$70) oil filters ($20) air filters($70) I get new shoes for it every 7000 miles, and 14000 is coming up quick ($250-$400) not to mention that getting the bike serviced every 3000-3500 miles is $200 - $600 a pop. Then there's the chain replacement which I haven't researched yet. And then there's the camera equipment side along with the gear side like jackets, pants, boots, gloves, oh my! LOL! It's a fun as hell hobby, but pricey.

But, if I keep the collecting in check, it's all good.

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84

Thats really nice of you dude! :) I just don't think I'm going to have the room for it though. I've got one book case in here that it might fit on top of, but I'm actually planning to put the Kylo PF on it. Its right under my TFA poster so I think the poster and PF combo would look incredible. But we'll see, maybe I'll change some things around by then, or win the loto and get a bigger place LOL.

Is it confirmed the Supergirl PF head will come off? If not you'll just have to saw that thing off. Desperate times call for desperate measures! :LOL:

Speaking of DC stuff, I just watched The Killing Joke. I don't know if you read the comic before but its one of my favs. But anyways, the movie has an expanded beginning that focuses on Batgirl that is not in the comic, and Batgirl and Batman actually have sex! It was like holy $hit! It was the most random thing ever in the Batverse.

Are you serious? SS has gotten so greedy they can't even throw their customers a little $20 code anymore?

LMAO! ^This!

I've wanted Jango for so long that it feels wrong passing him up. It is very possible I may get him to replace Boba. Just not sure yet.

It's not alot, its just that it costs so much. Dyno tune & ECU flash ($500) levers ($200) carbon fiber parts ($1000-$1500) oil ($60-$70) oil filters ($20) air filters($70) I get new shoes for it every 7000 miles, and 14000 is coming up quick ($250-$400) not to mention that getting the bike serviced every 3000-3500 miles is $200 - $600 a pop. Then there's the chain replacement which I haven't researched yet. And then there's the camera equipment side along with the gear side like jackets, pants, boots, gloves, oh my! LOL! It's a fun as hell hobby, but pricey.

But, if I keep the collecting in check, it's all good.

Ha! Thats an awesome idea! But if I'm ever going to make a trip that far out there we should all just go to the big gun, SDCC!

You're 100% on XM Boba right? If so I'd definitely swap out the Boba PF for the Jango PF. Although somebody still has to do my idea of putting a Boba PF in the bathroom. Maybe I'll just do it and put a custom lit cube into the wall. A SW statue in the bathroom would make the house the most epic house ever!

Sweet! I love carbon fiber parts, they go especially very well with red :thumbs:. Its the ultimate 2 tone color. BTW, make sure you do a burnout video this time before you get new tires :D.

• Thanks
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138