USA
Release date: February 16, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

snatch.png

Last edited:
Pre-ordered my copy as well today. Love the film, love the artwork, don't have it on blu-ray - easy decision!

As I'm not in a rush to get this, I cancelled my eBay order of the futureshop one as this has Region B discs (hopefully with matching artwork). Mixed feelings on the art - I would've liked something more representative of Snatch like a caravan, but the fact that it's all yellow is a bonus. Stands out amongst all the black steelbooks.

Never understood the fascination with the dreadful Guy Richie's dreadful pseudo-gangster flicks.

I wouldn't give this houseroom at any price.

Suggest to anyone that if you want to watch a cogent, intelligent gangster flick, look instead at Layer Cake - beats this junk hands down!

Never understood the fascination with the dreadful Guy Richie's dreadful pseudo-gangster flicks.

Suggest to anyone that if you want to watch a cogent, intelligent gangster flick, look instead at Layer Cake - beats this junk hands down!

Bleh, the only redeeming feature(s) of Layer Cake is Sienna Miller.

It's got Daniel Craig in it :confused: . Rather have Brad Pitt :p . Took me 3 attempts then the brain kicked in and I got it . Loved it since then.

Plus I a Sucker for Yellow and Periwinkle Blue :D .