Snow White And The Huntsman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Just got back from my local BB and I did some browsing but while I was there I was asking about a few upcoming movies and doing a search he found a Snow White And The Huntsman Steelbook listing.

Release Date: September 11, 2012
SKU 6541385
Buy Link
Confirmed G2 (Thanks to members huggy2k4 & mllNY)

snow white.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to ryzehd)
snow_white_huntsman1.jpg

snow_white_huntsman2.jpg

snow_white_huntsman5.jpg

snow_white_huntsman3.jpg

snow_white_huntsman4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the US G2 steelbook assembly line fully operational yet? I really hope this is a G2 and NOT a G1. I so want to get this but if it's a G1 forget it. I mean everybody thought that Safe House was definitely going to be a G2 because of the new G2 assembly line but it wasn't so I'm not sure about this one. :wtf:

You have Best Buy there?

Yes we do.

Is the US G2 steelbook assembly line fully operational yet? I really hope this is a G2 and NOT a G1. I so want to get this but if it's a G1 forget it. I mean everybody thought that Safe House was definitely going to be a G2 because of the new G2 assembly line but it wasn't so I'm not sure about this one. :wtf:

Difference is that Safe House wasn't released as a steelbook by FutureShop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricker

confirmed G1 - supposedly probably the last to come out of NA factory.

Here you go again people. This quote was in reference to Safe House

too much worrying. This will not sell out at Futureshop Day 1 and likely about a week before the release there will some pictures of the BB one (like there was for sherlock and Wrath). So if it is G2 no worries and if it is G1 you will still have time to pre-order or GB from CA.