Snow White And The Huntsman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Just got back from my local BB and I did some browsing but while I was there I was asking about a few upcoming movies and doing a search he found a Snow White And The Huntsman Steelbook listing.

Release Date: September 11, 2012
SKU 6541385
Buy Link
Confirmed G2 (Thanks to members huggy2k4 & mllNY)

snow white.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to ryzehd)
snow_white_huntsman1.jpg

snow_white_huntsman2.jpg

snow_white_huntsman5.jpg

snow_white_huntsman3.jpg

snow_white_huntsman4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It WILL be the same as the FS version, GUARANTEED. How do I know? Look at the back of the FS version and you can clearly see the MPAA PG13 Logo. Why would they place a US age logo on a Canada only Steelbook? This is how I knew that the US would be flashing this as a Steelbook, the moment FS released that pic.

Last edited:
I asked the BB employee on the other forum and it seems he has confirmed this as well as being a steelbook. Thats all the confirm I need.

Reactions: ocielz
Good news ! Even tho im not to crazy about the tree design i will prob pick this up.

:naughty:
This will be filed under my new "slutty section" that has newely been created for Kristen Stewart :hilarious::hilarious: I kid i kid EEK!

I asked the BB employee on the other forum and it seems he has confirmed this as well as being a steelbook. Thats all the confirm I need.

not to piss off any best buy employees but as someone who lives in ny also i find the employees extremely unhelpful and unknowledgable...Did u ask a store manager or just a normal employee...idk how they would know yet unless it was a store manager??

not to piss off any best buy employees but as someone who lives in ny also i find the employees extremely unhelpful and unknowledgable...Did u ask a store manager or just a normal employee...idk how they would know yet unless it was a store manager??

We were both looking in the inventory system and the title popped up as snow white and the huntsman steelbook, I saw it with my own two eyes.
Also another BB employee on the other steelbook forum confirmed, that is enough for me

We were both looking in the inventory system and the title popped up as snow white and the huntsman steelbook, I saw it with my own two eyes.
Also another BB employee on the other steelbook forum confirmed, that is enough for me

thats solid and i agree with you...i just always am on the cautious side with them but thats a huge step in the right direction for a US release...didnt mean to come off like a dick if i did....best buy just grinds my gears but glad to hear that you saw it also in the computer

thats solid and i agree with you...i just always am on the cautious side with them but thats a huge step in the right direction for a US release...didnt mean to come off like a dick if i did....best buy just grinds my gears but glad to hear that you saw it also in the computer

I didn't take it that way, I was just trying to clear up why I felt the way I did, I was just caustious when I first posted in case there was an error, but after the 2nd confirm that was enough for me. :scat:

The guys in the movie department at my BB know I like steelbooks so they know to be on the lookout

Reactions: digitalbabe
Thanks for posting Mll-I hope we get one. As we know BB can be very mixed up with their skus and other things, but it's good to hear that it appeared in the system and you saw it! Lets hope there are no more G1's at all (since there is now a line for G2), and we're on our way to more G2's :scat: Please keep us posted, Mll-would love to hear any new news.

Thanks for posting Mll-I hope we get one. As we know BB can be very mixed up with their skus and other things, but it's good to hear that it appeared in the system and you saw it! Lets hope there are no more G1's at all (since there is now a line for G2), and we're on our way to more G2's :scat: Please keep us posted, Mll-would love to hear any new news.

I really want this movie too in the US. We have a fancy schmansy new factory and I intend to put it to good use by buying US based steelboks and if this happens to be one, all the better.

Even if Kristen Stewart only has one look.

"The woman has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! I invented the piano key necktie, I invented it! What have you done, Kristen? You've done nothing! NOTHIIIING, except Rupert Sanders"

Oh Snap

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

tumblr_m7c8n4HkUd1r9sqf0o1_400.jpg

ml haha yes she does. I loved Charlize in the feel so dark and evil. just a great contradiction to her beauty. And yet something " girl next door kinda thing" and she kind of does not take the whole thing so seriously. Kristin is not a "great" actress but she was also blown in to the scene suddenly in this level of spotlight I am sure she has lots to learn.She has an awkward about her that is kind of cute...

ml haha yes she does. I loved Charlize in the feel so dark and evil. just a great contradiction to her beauty. And yet something " girl next door kinda thing" and she kind of does not take the whole thing so seriously. Kristin is not a "great" actress but she was also blown in to the scene suddenly in this level of spotlight I am sure she has lots to learn.She has an awkward about her that is kind of cute...

I liked Charlize a lot in the movie too and in general. I just thought, how many times can she make the slow movement off the chair with an evil look face. K-Stew rubbed off on her. :hilarious:

I had much higher expectations for this movie. Was it the worst movie no but no where near where it could have been

mll i agree it missed the mark a bit with certain thing. for me stretched the actors in some different directions and that was enjoyable. hoping we get more details soon:

I have not seen this but I did want to see it, so I'm especially stoked that the US is getting a steelbook of this. Well, at least I hope we are ;)