Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #25) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase link: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 456
Last edited by a moderator:
So much random embossing on this one - the dwarfs noses, the bow in her hair, her neck, shoulders, his neck etc.

I like the way they did the border at the top.

WP_20141208_002.jpg
WP_20141208_002.jpg
hi any one out there have a pic they can post please of snow white zavvi steelbook would like to see one from the spine side please had mine though the post today and i just need to check if some one else's looks the same in a certain part as am bit un shore of some thing and want to check before i mite have to send back if this is not part of the steelbook picture cheers to any one who can help

Attachments

• WP_20141208_003.jpg
    WP_20141208_003.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:
View attachment 121045 View attachment 121045 hi any one out there have a pic they can post please of snow white zavvi steelbook would like to see one from the spine side please had mine though the post today and i just need to check if some one else's looks the same in a certain part as am bit un shore of some thing and want to check before i mite have to send back if this is not part of the steelbook picture cheers to any one who can help
Exactly the same on mine mate , it's the design I think.

• Informative
Reactions: pioneer and mkdfan
Must say I like the steelbook - maybe more so than Lion King and Sleeping Beauty. Shame mine is totally squashed and cracked! Need a replacement sharpish.

View attachment 121045 View attachment 121045 hi any one out there have a pic they can post please of snow white zavvi steelbook would like to see one from the spine side please had mine though the post today and i just need to check if some one else's looks the same in a certain part as am bit un shore of some thing and want to check before i mite have to send back if this is not part of the steelbook picture cheers to any one who can help

If you look at MKDFAN's pics (post #225) of the spine you can see its a continuation of the back art (a stone wall) - they're supposed to be there.