Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #25) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase link: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 452
Last edited by a moderator:
dang man. lamesauce.

hey just curious.. i got 2 Snow Whites and 2 Sleeping Beauty steels, and all 4 of them have the slight movement in the front cover if you press lightly on it. I know it's from embossing, but it seems like only some embossed steels do this while others don't. I got 2 copies of Zavvi Tangled and 2 copies of Tarzan. None of those do that. Just curious if others are noticing the same thing with their SWhite and SBeauty.

dang man. lamesauce.

hey just curious.. i got 2 Snow Whites and 2 Sleeping Beauty steels, and all 4 of them have the slight movement in the front cover if you press lightly on it. I know it's from embossing, but it seems like only some embossed steels do this while others don't. I got 2 copies of Zavvi Tangled and 2 copies of Tarzan. None of those do that. Just curious if others are noticing the same thing with their SWhite and SBeauty.
That's a result of the use of the thin borders looks great on the steelbook using a thin border but this results in you getting the popping effect

With the thicker deeper borders you don't have that problem and this should be used especially with large area in the middle of the steelbook that is embossed and when lots of embossing is done

Snow White and Sleeping Beauty have large area in the middle of the steelbook embossed and as the border is very thin that will result in popping when pressed

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelMadien
Normally I don't ask questions like this but anyone think this will come back to zavvi? I missed out and don't know if I should go with the bay or wait :dunno:

I would wait a little (like 2weeks top) checking the prices on e bay meanwhile if nothing comes back i'd take a copy on e bay(or trade/buy from a forum member if possible )

Last edited:
Reactions: dan8885
I had it on order but cancelled it due to so many other releases coming out in such a short period of time (and thought it would stick around longer). Kind of regret it.

Reactions: gaeljet
Normally I don't ask questions like this but anyone think this will come back to zavvi? I missed out and don't know if I should go with the bay or wait :dunno:

I would wait. Past experiences with Disney steels assure me this will be back in stock soon and there it will stay for months upon months.

I missed it too btw, no way am I paying eBay prices for it.

Reactions: dan8885
I would wait a little (like 2weeks top) checking the prices on e bay meanwhile if nothing comes back i'd take a copy on e bay(or trade/buy from a forum member if possible )

I would wait. Past experiences with Disney steels assure me this will be back in stock soon and there it will stay for months upon months.

I missed it too btw, no way am I paying eBay prices for it.

Thank you both. I'll wait. Lets hope it comes back. Such a beautiful release. Im not collecting every Disney steel but this one I want badly