[Note: full slip edition is approved by director Bong joon-ho]

e8esy3e4.jpg
Type C - Lenticular Slip Cover edition package - 666 copies
Snowpiercer Lentic Pack.jpg

1401727940643478.gif
<Lenticular effect>
99dzzb.gif
Old info:
Pre-order date: June 3rd, 2014 14:00 PM (as Korea time)
[Time Table]
Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Monday, 2 June 2014, 22:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 01:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
London (United Kingdom - England) Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 06:00:00 BST UTC+1 hour
Paris (France) Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 07:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 05:00:00

Attachments

• ????A??_??????.jpg
    ????A??_??????.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 12,775
  • ????C??_??????.jpg
    ????C??_??????.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,781
  • Snowpiercer Full Slip pack.jpg
    Snowpiercer Full Slip pack.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 10,671
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 840
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey DB, it actually isn't being cut. The wrestled about it FOREVER and the Weinstein's finally decided not to cut it. But instead it's being rolled out in a weird way and getting a "platform" roll out....so no wide theatrical release or even marketing campaign.

Those damn Weinstein's :(

I'm sure I read a U.S uncut relise in late June. No confermation on U..K Flipping about right that:angry:.

I saw the trailer on The Hobbitt An Unexpected Journey. My jaw was on the floor looked amazing and so beautifully filmed.

You never know MIGHT get to see it before The Hobbitt Thire And Back Again:ohno::ohno:.

Someone needs a Rocket up thire backside for holding this back from a world wide showing:sniper: .

Ok thanks guys!

I'm sure I read a U.S uncut relise in late June. No confermation on U..K Flipping about right that:angry:.

I saw the trailer on The Hobbitt An Unexpected Journey. My jaw was on the floor looked amazing and so beautifully filmed.

You never know MIGHT get to see it before The Hobbitt Thire And Back Again:ohno::ohno:.

Someone needs a Rocket up thire backside for holding this back from a world wide showing:sniper: .

Weinsteins own the U.S & european rights for the film and are looking at a U.K date that doesn't clash with any summer blockbusters-i.e they want to avoid Disney/Marvel, Fox & WB-would imagine this will get a june/july release over here as it would be after X-Men-DOFP & Spider-man 2 & before GOTG

The US version of the film was apparently cut by 20 minutes, but this will be the full version, and include English subs?

DB,

Director Bong Joon-ho said, He will put everything on this release.

if someone love snowpierce, I'm 100% sure this will be best release ever.

I'm also sure this release will beat french boxset because there is tons of extra stuff (photo book, booklet etc)

Choi, thanks! Any idea if the photo book will be the same as the French release, and whether the text will be in Korean? Not too familiar with printed 'extras' in these releases, so your help is appreciated.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Choi, thanks! Any idea if the photo book will be the same as the French release, and whether the text will be in Korean? Not too familiar with printed 'extras' in these releases, so your help is appreciated.

I heard that photobook from this release is much better than french one from director.

Photobook is just photo, not much text on it. no worries.

Friend/Chingu/Chingoo!!!

Yes please kimchidvd release this one. Choi ask Tony please. I have the first print digipak from hommage but haven't watched it because of the lack of English subtitles. I need to watch this.

Can't wait to get this release of snowpiercer. Hope I am able to secure one. Thanks choi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatori
DB,

Director Bong Joon-ho said, He will put everything on this release.

if someone love snowpierce, I'm 100% sure this will be best release ever.

I'm also sure this release will beat french boxset because there is tons of extra stuff (photo book, booklet etc)

I heard that photobook from this release is much better than french one from director.

Photobook is just photo, not much text on it. no worries.

This is awesome news :thumbs: Thanks Choi , Tony and special thank you director Bong Joon-ho. This will be the one to get for sure! WEA :oohyeah: