Spectre (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.29) [Korea]

tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: Feb 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $34.99
Pre-order date : February 4th, 2016 (2 PM - Korean Time)
Note: 3,000 copies - Full Slip + Photo Cards (6) + Numbering Card

upload_2016-1-28_22-21-6.png

12573715_1825422097684999_5238450913464586923_n.jpg

Update: The Full Slip will also include a free 1/4 slip. Picture as below:

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will keep this in mind. Bare bone editions cost about the same if not more. Cant really complain about price considering that. I really like the full slip chosen anyways.

Reactions: earthscope
Not too impressed with this overall... looks like a rushed job and lacks anything special. Film was kind of disappointing too, so it'll be a pass for me.

Reactions: luke98 and harry
Not too impressed with this overall... looks like a rushed job and lacks anything special. Film was kind of disappointing too, so it'll be a pass for me.

Daniel Craig has this expression on his face like he doesn't give a sh!t about the franchise anymore.

As a matter of fact I heard that's what he said in an interview.

Daniel Craig has this expression on his face like he doesn't give a sh!t about the franchise anymore.

As a matter of fact I heard that's what he said in an interview.
He really does, and yeah... his bizarre interviews to "promote" the film confirmed it. I wish he'd stay true to his word and let someone more deserving have the chance to play the role. I'm sure the fat pay cheque he receives makes it worth sticking around for though. :greedy:

Reactions: InAFalsetto
He really does, and yeah... his bizarre interviews to "promote" the film confirmed it. I wish he'd stay true to his word and let someone more deserving have the chance to play the role. I'm sure the fat pay cheque he receives makes it worth sticking around for though. :greedy:

Fat pay checks and playing tonsil tennis with Monica Belluci & other fine female specimens ufcourse.

Reactions: nafosb
a slip of what will probably end up as being the amaray sleeve hmmm :(

The Grand Budapest Hotel full slip by kimchi also used the same artwork as the amaray, but look how that one turned out. I agree the artwork isn't jaw dropping or anything, but I have a feeling kimchi will put a nice touch on this one as well. That being said, with a 3000 print run I don't think this will be selling out anytime soon after the live date, so I'll probably wait for some in hand photos before biting.

WOW! First The Scorch Trials, and now this? Definitely a rush job. But I'm surprised they made it 3000copies. May be they thought it'd sell out because its 007?
I haven't seen the movie yet, but it is still a pass for me for now. After I watch it this weekend I'll know for sure if it's a definite pass.