Split (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 31, 2017 (Standard) - July 19, 2017 (BB)
Purchase links: Standard - Black Barons
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (BB)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc HERE (limited to 100 copies)

split.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pass, can't ever forgive BB for those scenic art cards!!! Won't be buying anything from them till we see a re-release with all the art cards of Blake, until then pass on this company!

Still dying to see this

Is this going to be wea for BB or is there a WWA I've missed?

Thanks Jane. I still need to check this one out, but can't wait to do so! :)

Nothing too special, but here's a steelbook concept I did...

View attachment 300758

a) you are far too modest. :)
b) i hope when we see the official artwork we don't look back at your 'nothing too special' comment and wish the design was even half as good as yours...
giphy.gif

I have faith that the FAC edition will cost 799 CZK based on the fact the steelbook will cost 599 CZK:) :

Capture d’écran 2017-03-16 à 01.54.16.png

699 CZK would be more fair, especially if there's no lenti magnet (some other BB editions don't have any I think), but given the absolutely insane prices lately, 799 CZK wouldn't be that bad.

I have faith that the FAC edition will cost 799 CZK based on the fact the steelbook will cost 599 CZK:) :

View attachment 300911

699 CZK would be more fair, especially if there's no lenti magnet (some other BB editions don't have any I think), but given the absolutely insane prices lately, 799 CZK wouldn't be that bad.
I can't see that, judging the last prices I'm guessing 999 CZK.

• Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S

View attachment 300911

This is not gonna be under 999 CZK

I can't see that, judging the last prices I'm guessing 999 CZK.

But 400 CZK for a slipbox (and a booklet and some cards, not even a lenticular magnet) is an absolute rip-off.

The Jungle Book steelbook is 699 CZK and its FilmArena Collection (Edition 1) is 899 CZK. An extra 200 CZK.

Therefore, no reason for the "goodies" to cost 400 CZK here.

But 400 CZK for a slipbox (and a booklet and some cards, not even a lenticular magnet) is an absolute rip-off.

The Jungle Book steelbook is 699 CZK and its FilmArena Collection (Edition 1) is 899 CZK. An extra 200 CZK.

Therefore, no reason for the "goodies" to cost 400 CZK here.

I like your thinking but as you would've seen in recent FAC releases, doesn't matter what it includes. This will be a good 999 CZK

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill

View attachment 300911

No BB editions have Lenti magnets. And I bet this is 999czk at least