Split (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 31, 2017 (Standard) - July 19, 2017 (BB)
Purchase links: Standard - Black Barons
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (BB)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc HERE (limited to 100 copies)

split.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your thinking but as you would've seen in recent FAC releases, doesn't matter what it includes. This will be a good 999 CZK

FilmArena was able to have Edition 1 of The Jungle Book FAC be 899 CZK (200 CZK more than the steelbook on its own) because in their reasoning, the super-duper lenticular that they're doing for Edition 2 of Jungle book justifies the 200 CZK increase (that one is 1099 CZK). Nothing justifies 999 CZK for Split.

I'm refering to The Jungle Book here, not released yet, so it's possible: if they can still release the FAC edition of a Disney 3D/2D new movie for 899CZK, then Split shouldn't be 999 CZK.

Trying to not give up hope on FA here!:happy:

But 400 CZK for a slipbox (and a booklet and some cards, not even a lenticular magnet) is an absolute rip-off.

The Jungle Book steelbook is 699 CZK and its FilmArena Collection (Edition 1) is 899 CZK. An extra 200 CZK.

Therefore, no reason for the "goodies" to cost 400 CZK here.
No reason but I'm sure it will do. I just can't see this being any less than 999 CZK going off there last prices.

Any news when the gb will be coming available. As I might if the rest of the others are finished and might start saving up for this guy. Depending on when it comes up for gb in the new system since I still have a few on the old one.

I don't like this design (just my humble opinion), but it seems to be the same everywhere. Even for the digibook. With such a complex theme opening doors to a plethora design possibilities, I was hoping for a more elaborate cover, with more artistic freedom and more aesthetics (lines, shades, colours, etc). I saw quite a few great entries from the Split Shattered Self contest (http://www.deviantart.com/contests/2017/Split/?offset=0). Some prefer simple and effective designs, which is great, but in this case, I think it's a missed opportunity for something that could be truly great. Here's hoping to a neat slip! :D

I don't like this design (just my humble opinion), but it seems to be the same everywhere. Even for the digibook. With such a complex theme opening doors to a plethora design possibilities, I was hoping for a more elaborate cover, with more artistic freedom and more aesthetics (lines, shades, colours, etc). I saw quite a few great entries from the Split Shattered Self contest (http://www.deviantart.com/contests/2017/Split/?offset=0). Some prefer simple and effective designs, which is great, but in this case, I think it's a missed opportunity for something that could be truly great. Here's hoping to a neat slip! :D
OR....
Why not just THIS image which already exists (and is a million times better)?
IMG_4585.JPG

The shattered face would just be another "big head" cover.
I wouldn't mind, I like that face ;) Otherwise, if you made it a clever 3D lenticular with all four major characters' faces, I think it would do the trick. I haven't seen a lenti like that yet.

Reactions: C.C. 95
This ^

Reactions: MrsRobinson