Split (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 31, 2017 (Standard) - July 19, 2017 (BB)
Purchase links: Standard - Black Barons
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (BB)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc HERE (limited to 100 copies)

split.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The same poop Steelbook that many hate dressed up in a nice slip.
And the same art as our Bluray slipcover. Canada's slip has embossed title and debossed cracks. If this is all they have to offer, then i'm passing. Shame as i really wanted a premium release for this film.

I have ordered this to continue my Black Barons Collection

@carllenc @Collector03601
I will be paying for GB Passengers and Bad Boys to combine with shipping in next few days
I won't have after these any outstanding orders to pay for to combine for shipping

With this new Group Buy System when will we be getting a shipping invoice for the releases below that used the new GB system
I have ordered and paid for so far with the new GB system
Creed (FAC # 75)
Bad Boys II (FAC #76)
Split (BB #8)

Thanks
Paul

With this new Group Buy System when will we be getting a shipping invoice for the releases below that used the new GB system
I have ordered and paid for so far with the new GB system

Thanks
Paul
I'm pretty sure shipping still works the same way with a regular PayPal payment. You just send Karel the shipping payment when you are ready for the titles to be shipped. Using the new GB system is mainly to keep them from having non-payers

Looks like I have no choice lol.

It's an official image for the film, which personally I like... although I can understand why you find it boring.

View attachment 313231

Official image is fine, but "split" over two covers...it does nothing for me. Also, in your image, it looks like there are cracks over the dark side of the face, but not the other. Which makes more sense than what BB did.

• Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S and Noodles
Official image is fine, but "split" over two covers...it does nothing for me. Also, in your image, it looks like there are cracks over the dark side of the face, but not the other. Which makes more sense than what BB did.
Hmm yeah... ironically, splitting the image down the middle does sort of ruin the effect. As for the one I posted not having the cracks on both sides... I just uploaded the first similar image that I came across, but I know there is one out there that matches FA's because I almost used it for my steelbook concept. :ohno: :p

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
I bet the finish will be neat as even simple slip designs can have their cool touches (like the BB The Shallows release). But I just can't get past how uninspiring the two face design is. Gonna have to wait for the live pics on this one and pick it up on the 'Bay I think...