Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the best move to restrict to who he thinks deserves a copy...

And how will they judge while they have no info on the buyers?

Strange...

Just do one per customer. Or even better- one per IP ADDRESS!!!:thumbs::LOL:

I understand, but that's not really an open sale isn't it now?

Feels kinda elitaire to me.

I'm sure every company holds back copies for friends/regular customers/etc. Even though this is the first Steel Archive Exclusive, @DuckDogers been running the Steel Archive store for a while now, stocking FilmArena and other Germany steelbooks. So he has a customer base already.

Ok people, first of all - i'm pretty sure there won't be any restrictions for the actual pre-order. Nothing like an "elitaire" or VIP-access or such things, you should forget about that for now.

He will try to set up a "One copy per customer"-solution, even though i've been told this is not implemented yet - but i guess it will be part of the maintenance they're doing right now until August 5th.

AFTER the pre-order phase, he has data providing which customer bought which copy, and he will look out on ebay and other platforms for people selling them for their own purpose (scalpers and such).

If he finds one of these copies beeing sold by a scalper (and yes, he's in this business longer than a few people here might expect, so he's aware of a few of these), this account will be blocked for future exclusives - that's the plan for now.

Once again, he's definetely aware of this situation, since he's a collector himself, so he will try to make it as fair as possible to anyone - but i think you can never make sure for 100% that there won't be any copies sold to scalpers...

Damn... i slowly start feeling like a customer support right here..
Ey yo @DuckDogers , where's my money?!:LOL:

Last edited:
Ok people, first of all - i'm pretty sure there won't be any restrictions for the actual pre-order. Nothing like an "elitaire" or VIP-access or such things, you should forget about that for now.

He will try to set up a "One copy per customer"-solution, even though i've been told this is not implemented yet - but i guess it will be part of the maintenance they're doing right now until August 8th.

AFTER the pre-order phase, he has data providing which customer bought which copy, and he will look out on ebay and other platforms for people selling them for their own purpose (scalpers and such).

If he finds one of these copies beeing sold by a scalper (and yes, he's in this business longer than a few people here might expect, so he's aware of a few of these), this account will be blocked for future exclusives - that's the plan for now.

Once again, he's definetely aware of this situation, since he's a collector himself, so he will try to make it as fair as possible to anyone - but i think you can never make sure for 100% that there won't be any copies sold to scalpers...

Damn... i slowly start feeling like a customer support right here..
Ey yo @DuckDogers , where's my money?!:LOL:
Hey, @monsterzebra, what's your Toll Free Phone Support Number?!:rofl:

Reactions: AnubisNefer
I understand, but that's not really an open sale isn't it now?

Feels kinda elitaire to me.
PUBLIC INFORMATION:

Just got the official information that there will be order limit of one copy per customer (account) for this release. :)
OP has been updated accordingly.

How can it be 1 per customer if merowinger is doing a GB for 10?

How can it be 1 per customer if merowinger is doing a GB for 10?

Wow... uhm... is that a serious question?
I'm pretty sure this is not the first exclusive, that has a limited quantity per customer, that does get a GB right here, is it? ;)

Maybe, but just maybe, merowinger has asked Steelarchive if he's allowed to host a GB right here, so Steelarchive reduces the total amount of available copies on the actual pre-order date in their own shop. :)

• Helpful Post
I'm pretty sure this is not the first exclusive, that has a limited quantity per customer, that does get a GB right here, is it? ;)

Maybe, but just maybe, merowinger has asked Steelarchive if he's allowed to host a GB right here, so Steelarchive reduces the total amount of available copies on the actual pre-order date in their own shop. :)

Sure it's a serious question...You say 1 per customer then merowinger says GB for 10 and you post that in the OP with no questions asked?

Reactions: digitalbabe
Ninjas, pre-order date is my 30th birthday, I will ordering drunk, I need only one copy so play fair :cigar:

Ordering 1 out of 40 is like bingo :sleep:

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

the link to store does not work.
Can you be specific as to what day and time the GB will be please.
And lastly, what time and date is pre order?
Thanks

Everything you're asking for has already been posted (at least what is actually clear already). :)

- The store is currently not available due to maintenance and preparation for this release (has been stated in this thread a few posts earlier + in the Steelarchive retailer thread)
- I can't specify the date and time of the GB for now, since @merowinger hasn't provided this information yet - he will be the host of the GB, not me
- Date and time for the pre-order on Steelarchive's site can be found in the OP :)

Sure it's a serious question...You say 1 per customer then merowinger says GB for 10 and you post that in the OP with no questions asked?

Well obviously i'm not the only one having direct contact to @DuckDogers , i even asked him myself if @merowinger's statement is valid, but it actually appeared to be so. :)

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everything you're asking for has already been posted (at least what is actually clear already). :)

- The store is currently not available due to maintenance and preparation for this release (has been stated in this thread a few posts earlier + in the Steelarchive retailer thread)
- I can't specify the date and time of the GB for now, since @merowinger hasn't provided this information yet - he will be the host of the GB, not me
- Date and time for the pre-order on Steelarchive's site can be found in the OP :)

ehm ... yes, i have direct contact with Steelarchive and asked them to start a GB on this forum. I asked @apsmith21 about a good starting time for US members. I'm open to suggestions ^^

The Steelbooks will NOT ship by myself ^^ i will only collect the money/addresses and sent it to steelarchive. So it should be no chance for duplicate orders.

oh ... and ... If there is no GB desired ... i will cancel it ^^

ehm ... yes, i have direct contact with Steelarchive and asked them to start a GB on this forum. I asked @apsmith21 about a good starting time for US members. I'm open to suggestions ^^

The Steelbooks will NOT ship by myself ^^ i will only collect the money/addresses and sent it to steelarchive. So it should be no chance for duplicate orders.

I, for one would love to get one from your GB

Reactions: steel888

We really need a GB for a release only have 100 print run:)

Reactions: steel888 and swpix7