Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just double checking as there have been multiple times given for both the GB and online preorder.

So 2 pm U.S. Eastern 1 P.M Central time for the Group Buy today August 2nd, correct?
The rest of the copies are live for preorder on August 8th on their website.
Which we need to register for again if we already did. Same time as today also for the live online preorder correct?

Live Time on August 8th for the Pre-Order at Steelarchive's site is two hours earlier than the GB live time today. Apart from that, you should be correct. :thumbs:

Reactions: Jaxxx
GB is 22:00 German time today. To buy from their website is 20:00 German time next Saturday.

So 4 PM U.S. Eastern time and 3 PM Central time for the Group Buy today August 2nd.
The rest of the copies are live for preorder on August 8th on their website.
Which you need to register for again if you already did so. The time for live preorders on the website is 2:00 PM Eastern and 1:00 PM Central.

(TY MrBMT and SteelCollz I had the times backwords, this is now correct I think? Still up from last night, to many Red Bulls)

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelCollz
Well, it looks like I missed the group buy. It opened up 1 1/2 hours earlier than was posted here! I put in for one, but I think I'm number 16 on the list or something, so unless 6 people cancel, I didn't make it. Grrrr!