Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a post at 10:01 Eastern time confirming the time for this sigh, about 4 hours ago. I can't live on here although sometimes it feels like it in order to get what you want you have to.

Yeah but more people going to be contesting now still don't think it's too fair the first group buy stands should have been redone with this one. To keep it as fair as possible.

Yeah but more people going to be contesting now still don't think it's too fair the first group buy stands should have been redone with this one. To keep it as fair as possible.

10 people less however. ;) I think two GBs are better than one as double the ninjas now have the chance to get in. Everyone was expecting the 10pm release time, so it should be the same amount of ninjas interested in 12 minutes as were some few hours ago. :thumbs: