Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never had the time convertor not account for everything before so this would be a first. Just double checking if what it says below is correct or we have to move the time manually 1 hour before or after the time given?
So instead of 2 P.M U.S. Eastern Time it moves to 3:00 P.M or back to 1:00 P.M because of daylight savings?

Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 8:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours

Timezone converter is correct; Germany is currently GMT+2.
(Someone else was getting confused which was what caused that conversation.)

Just to remind you that GMT and UTC are not the same thing.
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/gmt-utc-time.html

GMT is a time zone and UTC is a time standard. Neither UTC nor GMT ever change for Daylight Saving Time (DST). However, some of the countries that use GMT switch to different time zones during their DST period.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Just to remind you that GMT and UTC are not the same thing.
One is a time zone, one is a time standard, yes. However 12:00 UTC and 12:00 in the GMT timezone are exactly the same time and they never change based on the time of year. So really... who cares?

---

Back on topic, I'm looking forward to the pre-order tomorrow and hoping to get a copy.

Last edited:
Getting a bit nervous about tomorrow. I'd love to snag one, but I've got to be realistic. There is already so much interest on this forum alone. I sincerely wish good luck to all (except those buying only to resell, you guys can go...)

Reactions: AnubisNefer
i think anyone who puts up a copy of this on ebay should be shamed. its pretty lousy when there are only 100 copies to resell these on ebay when so many peoplle are just dying for a copy trying to get it legit.

the sad thing is a huge amount of these will be bought by the scalpers just to profit as they know its super rare being only 100 print run.

i think anyone who puts up a copy of this on ebay should be shamed. its pretty lousy when there are only 100 copies to resell these on ebay when so many peoplle are just dying for a copy trying to get it legit.

the sad thing is a huge amount of these will be bought by the scalpers just to profit as they know its super rare being only 100 print run.

Yes ! Ebay is the biggest prob. We do our best to prevent that

I guess really the only way to prevent that is to log IP addresses, and when one goes on ebay, try and cross reference that IP and then make a note that that IP ordered from the shop, and block from further purchases.
Of course, who wants to do all that... (And there is nothing illegal about reselling, so...just sucks...)

I guess really the only way to prevent that is to log IP addresses, and when one goes on ebay, try and cross reference that IP and then make a note that that IP ordered from the shop, and block from further purchases.
Of course, who wants to do all that... (And there is nothing illegal about reselling, so...just sucks...)

there is nothing anyone can do. its not illegal to resell stuff, i just think its a ****** thing to do on such a limited run blu ray release.

Reactions: Ronnie3067