Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, how do they make sure it's '1 copy per customer' as some people have it thru GB and can try to get another when it goes live. sad to see this has became such a 'mess'...

Reactions: djjez83
btw, how do they make sure it's '1 copy per customer' as some people have it thru GB and can try to get another when it goes live. sad to see this has became such a 'mess'...
IIRC the copies from the group buy are being sent directly by Steel Archive, so it's easy for them to see if someone tries to order more than one.

HDN and Steel Archive could see people's IP's i think 1 Copy per IP i guess so people who make another account to bypass the 1 Copy rule can't get another copy because "1 copy per IP" i don't know lol :LOL::rofl: #KeepCalm

All right folks, let's move on please. It's been said time and again, Group Buys are here to help those members who are unable to order directly due to various reasons (work/personal etc...).

Which there in lies the problem. It's being lazy. People join GB's because obviously getting these blu rays aren't a top priority for them. I have stayed home from weekend camping trips, I've missed parties, I've missed sporting events, just to stay home and pre-order something. So I don't buy the "I'm not availble" excuse. MAKE your schedule so you are available. Joining GB's for international shipping sites is taking the easy way out, and makes it much more difficult for those who actually dedicate their time to obtaining special releases.

I as a member had a job that conflicted with the GB time. Some jobs can't have a schedule change

Then to me, that's when you have to make a choice. Miss out on a release you like, or sneak into the bathroom and try to order it from your phone. Same thing for being in class. I actually do most of my pre-orders at work. The internet connection here is a lot faster and more stable than at home.
I've also called into work "sick" so I could camp out in front of an Apple store to get an iPhone. It all comes down to priorites. What's more important, getting this blu ray, or whatever else it is you have to be doing?
But hey, this is all just my opinion. Clearly some people don't want to put in the effort to get on themselves, and that's fine. In the end, it's just a movie.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: djjez83 and CyberT
Which there in lies the problem. It's being lazy. People join GB's because obviously getting these blu rays aren't a top priority for them. I have stayed home from weekend camping trips, I've missed parties, I've missed sporting events, just to stay home and pre-order something. So I don't buy the "I'm not availble" excuse. MAKE your schedule so you are available. Joining GB's for international shipping sites is taking the easy way out, and makes it much more difficult for those who actually dedicate their time to obtaining special releases.

Not that I am interested in this release at all, but labelling GB entrants as lazy is not fair. There are times when work and personal engagements get in the way of this hobby and a GB can be the great equalizer when stuck with such issues. Some may not be in a position to dismiss personal / work engagements. I have benefited much from group buys so no negativity towards them.

I really don't want a debate on this. My job is more important than a steel release. I missed the GB because of my job.
I was just stating that above.
I will try on the pre-order date

Reactions: bojee
Let's move on from this circular discussion and get back on topic please guys. People have the right to prioritise their affairs anyway they like, that doesn't make them lazy.

Further posts on this matter will be dealt with accordingly. If you must continue this back and forth, take it to PMs, thanks for your cooperation.

HDN and Steel Archive could see people's IP's i think 1 Copy per IP i guess so people who make another account to bypass the 1 Copy rule can't get another copy because "1 copy per IP" i don't know lol :LOL::rofl: #KeepCalm

I can have my IP changed in the blink of an eye, coming from what ever country I want, so let's not hope thats the case ....

is that time zone converter reliable. it says helsinki is UTC+3 hours, but helsinki is UTC+2 !!!???

i know it is reliable...just a bit wondering ...

is that time zone converter reliable. it says helsinki is UTC+3 hours, but helsinki is UTC+2 !!!???
i know it is reliable...just a bit wondering ...
Google says Helsinki is UTC+3 currently too.
Converters are saying it's currently Eastern European Summer Time (+3) rather than just Eastern European Time (+2). Says EEST is between 29th March to 25th Oct.