Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be so harsh against the company.

It's their first release and a fellow ninja asked if it could start a gb here.

And when the thread went live at the wrong time, the topic starter asked the company for additional copies so there could be a 2nd gb at the mentioned time of 22.00 o'clock Germany time.

And since 22.00 o'clock all Ninjas have been waiting nearly 20 minutes for the thread to be approved.

Non of these are the company's fault. The fact that the gb copies are that low, is because the total print run is low. 100 copies and that's it.

The company of course wants the majority of the stock to be available online, so don't be so harsh please.
...comfortably said from the #9 copy spot...;)

Reactions: Bunk
I'm sorry but all this is absolutely ridiculous :stop: The GB opens 1hour earlier so missed it. I come back for the second round but it was not live after 15minutes. I come here to check what's going on and the GB opens so missed it... SERIOUSLY???? :facepalm:

What a bad start... Anyways, congrats to all of those who entered the GB though :thumbs:

I'm sorry but all this is absolutely ridiculous :stop: The GB opens 1hour earlier so missed it. I come back for the second round but it was not live after 15minutes. I come here to check what's going on and the GB opens so missed it... SERIOUSLY???? :facepalm:

What a bad start... Anyways, congrats to all of those who entered the GB though :thumbs:
Not an ideal situation, sure. But there is round 3 at the SteelArchive site! And that should probably be better odds!

How can they not start a simple GB on time. Some of us have a life, I posted and made sure I knew when the GB was going to be and it ended up going off rally early so got like #19 or 20 in that one. Then I'm told there will be a second GB which will be when the 1st one should have been 4:00 PM US Central time and that doesn't go off, I had already told my girlfriend about it so I was able to sneak off, then it doesn't go off on time. It's maybe 15 minutes after when it should of gone off when I go take a piss and it's over 2 minutes later and end up #30.

I have a life, I applaud merowinger for being able to get another 10 copies so thank you for doing so on such a limited print run. But what the bleep is going on with this site 2 screwed up GB times? Whatever.