Star Trek Beyond - In theaters July 22, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Trek 3 (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Justin Lin[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Zoe Saldana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Pine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zachary Quinto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karl Urban[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anton Yelchin[/ACTOR]

Plot: The third film in the reboot trilogy.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

star_trek_badge.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Yep so let's celebrate the 50th year of the show by ignoring the show all together and another crap film which has nothing whatsoever to do with the TV series.
Nice one. Yep the art of pissing off fans by CBS.......

I wonder what Starships we will see in this, would be nice to see some of the Starbases / Deep Space Stations as they were always soo huuuge in the movies / series.

Reactions: Basil
The reboot was OK. STID was a joke. I am actively trying to limit my exposure to Simon Pegg so no more of the current Star Trek franchise for me.

Win a walk-on role in Star Trek Beyond...for charity
The cast of Star Trek Beyond unites to offer one lucky fan the chance to boldly go where no Star Trek fan has gone before: into the movie.

Reactions: Basil
Hmmm.... I'm going to see it regardless... But to be honest, the trailer didn't do much for me. :dunno:
No real stand out moments that made me go "ooooOOO can't wait for that".

Not too sure either.
It looks different but also at times a tv film.
What's going on with spocks hair?
Looks weird

Why does everyone look like they aged by ten years?They were only on a five year mission.This looks bad.

And why in the hell are we destroying the Enterprise?This makes no sense.please don't mess up the only interesting Star series.We can't handle another reboot.

If this movie is bad, i blame no one but the traitor J.J. Abrams.