Star Trek Beyond - In theaters July 22, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Trek 3 (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Justin Lin[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Zoe Saldana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Pine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zachary Quinto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karl Urban[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anton Yelchin[/ACTOR]

Plot: The third film in the reboot trilogy.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

star_trek_badge.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I couldn't wait to see the new Star Trek film, thought he was a lovely Chekov may he live on in his films and hearts of everyone

R.I.P Anton :arghh:

Reactions: Noodles
has anyone noticed here in the uk main cinemas are only putting on the 3d showings atm moment 1 showing per evening which is crazy???
this is at odeon and my vue and cineworld its like cinemas in the uk are setting this up for an automatic fail.
unless cinemas think 3d is goona be rubbish?
have also noticed still has not also got its rating yet eg 12,15 etc was wondering if this could be having an effect on the cinemas not putting there showtimes up seems very strange for such a huge film??
whats releases like around rest of world like usa etc?

basil :thumbs:

Discover a new kind of Star Trek adventure available only in Barco Escape, with select sequences of “Star Trek Beyond” footage created to dramatically expand the Universe across three screens.