Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - In theaters December 18, 2015

Gaveecho

Premium Supporter
Nov 22, 2011
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Tagline: The Force Lives On...

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]J.J. Abrams[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Domhnall Gleeson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Max von Sydow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Mayhew[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenny Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Warwick Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg Grunberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maisie Richardson-Sellers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miltos Yerolemou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pip Andersen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dixie Arnold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Chong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Henwick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billie Catherine Lourd[/ACTOR]

Plot: A continuation of the saga created by George Lucas, set thirty years after Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
lPMLNr8IEvwRMy36sPd5Zw6dk6D.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

[/media]

sw-fa-728.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahahah!
Really a shame she wasn't used much much more.... seems like another Boba Fett... but this time, it will fail if they don't step up their game...
Agreed... I felt Phasma/Gwendoline was wasted. I guess more screentime for her would have meant less for someone else though, so I can kind of understand why they chose to only "tease" her character in VII. Can't wait for VIII when we'll apparently get to see a lot more of her! :D

Reactions: harry
Seen it twice now and will be catching it for a third and final time in the next week or so. I think J.J did a stellar job kick-starting this franchise back off again. Narratively I found it incredibly similar to ANH, but that's not such a bad thing. Lots of unanswered questions so now waiting in anticipation for VIII.

I've never wanted to rewatch a film so badly... not only because it was fun as hell, but also because there was just so much to take in and I appear to have missed a few things (excitement got the better of me during certain scenes :p). Looks like I'm going to have to wait until the Blu-ray release now though... cinema is too far and too expensive. :sorry:

Reactions: harry and meth head
Can't believe they actually made this into a full song... going to have it stuck in my head all day now lol.

Reactions: ash333
You've seen SW: TFA ???
You want to know more???

SPOILER AHEAD
Tx to CBM:
The report by Slashfilm has some good stuff, so instead of boring you with an intro, let’s dive right in!

Let’s start off with the emotional scene that saw Ben Solo A.K.A. Kylo Ren, killing his own father with his lightsaber. That moment horrified everyone watching in the theaters. Do you know who else was horrified by that act? Kylo Ren himself!

The official screenplay reveals that Kylo is “somehow weakened by this wicked act.” It says he is “horrified” and his “shock is broken only when” he gets shot in the gut by Chewbacca. Pretty deep, right? Let’s move on.

Remember the epic final fight scene that saw Rey using the power of the Force to defeat the sinister Kylo Ren? During that scene, Rey grounds Kylo, and she has a look of evil in her eye. According to the official screenplay, she does indeed feel the pull of the dark side! “And she could kill him — right now, with ONE VICIOUS STRIKE! But she stops. Realizing she stands on a greater edge than even the cliff — the edge of the dark side. The earth SHAKES. The earth splits. A gully forms.”

Along with the excerpt of the screenplay above, the official novelization also adds that a “amorphous, unidentifiable, raw” voice is heard during that moment, that’s “powered by pure vengeful emotion.” This voice tells Rey to “Kill him,” and is later, seemingly revealed to be Supreme Leader Snoke. Even though that didn’t make it into the film, it’s makes you wonder what they have in store for the future.

Finally, the last scene in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. No words were spoken, however it was a scene that got us ready, or anxious to see what would happen next. I know a lot of people had a lot of questions regarding that sequence, so hopefully the following details from the official screenplay shines some light on things.

When Luke sees Rey for the first time, it says he looks at her with “a kindness in his eyes, but there’s something tortured, too.” As you might have wondered, it does reveal that he “doesn’t need to ask her who she is, or what she is doing here.” Either that could mean that they're connected through the Force, or that he’s seen her before. It also adds that “his look says it all”. Intriguing, right?

When Rey pulls out the lightsaber and holds it out to Luke, the screenplay says she's holding it out to him as an “An offer. A plea. The galaxy’s only hope.” Last but not least, it then reveals that, that confrontation is the beginning of a new adventure! “HOLD ON LUKE SKYWALKER’S INCREDIBLE FACE, amazed and conflicted at what he sees, as our MUSIC BUILDS, the promise of an adventure, just beginning…”

To see more interesting tidbits from the screenplay, like the Knights of Ren confirmation, head over the Slashfilm by clicking the link below.
http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-the-force-awakens-ending/

:)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo and kaw