Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - In theaters December 18, 2015

Gaveecho

Premium Supporter
Nov 22, 2011
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Tagline: The Force Lives On...

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]J.J. Abrams[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Domhnall Gleeson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Max von Sydow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Mayhew[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenny Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Warwick Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg Grunberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maisie Richardson-Sellers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miltos Yerolemou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pip Andersen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dixie Arnold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Chong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Henwick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billie Catherine Lourd[/ACTOR]

Plot: A continuation of the saga created by George Lucas, set thirty years after Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
lPMLNr8IEvwRMy36sPd5Zw6dk6D.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

[/media]

sw-fa-728.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting figures story from comingsoon, looks like good figures from uk :D

Star Wars: The Force Awakens passes Furious 7 and The Avengers at the worldwide box office
On Monday, Star Wars: The Force Awakens added $8 million domestically and $14.5 million international for a total of $22.5 million. The film has now earned $750.2 million in North America and $786.1 million overseas for a worldwide total of $1.536 billion.

Domestically, Star Wars: The Force Awakens is already the #1 movie of 2015 to date and the #2 movie of all-time, behind only Avatar ($760.5 million). Internationally, Star Wars: The Force Awakens is already the #5 movie of 2015 to date. Globally, Star Wars: The Force Awakens is now the #2 movie of 2015 to date (passing Furious 7‘s $1.515 billion) and is now the #4 movie of all-time (passing Furious 7 ($1.515 billion) and Marvel’s The Avengers ($1.519 billion)).

The only three films still ahead of Star Wars: The Force Awakens worldwide are Jurassic World with $1.669 billion, Titanic with $2.186 billion and Avatar with $2.788 billion.

The international totals so far are as follows:

United Kingdom $146.9M
Germany $83.3M
France $70.6M
Japan $55.7M
Australia $51.7M
Spain $28.4M
Italy $25.4M
Mexico $24.8M
Korea $23.2M
Russia $22.8M
Brazil $21.7M
Sweden $15.5M
Poland $13.0M
Other $203.2M
Total $786.1M

The film will open in China on January 9.

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...-the-worldwide-box-office#F9MW506f3FceQeEY.99

basil :thumbs:

just got back from finally watching this and omg what a movie,
the lead lady deserves an oscar for her performance,
the director knew exactly what the fans wanted and he delivered it,
bring on the release,

It'll be interesting to see the figures from China... I imagine they'll go crazy for it over there! :D

just got back from finally watching this and omg what a movie,
the lead lady deserves an oscar for her performance,
the director knew exactly what the fans wanted and he delivered it,
bring on the release,

Great movie indeed! I had some serious nerdgasms and trouble keeping my eyes dry a couple of times from the overload of nostalgia.
But I feel it was a tad much of a copy of EP4. It was pretty much the same movie. A reboot if you will. Lets hope 8-9 isnt just a reboot of 5-6.

Great movie indeed! I had some serious nerdgasms and trouble keeping my eyes dry a couple of times from the overload of nostalgia.
But I feel it was a tad much of a copy of EP4. It was pretty much the same movie. A reboot if you will. Lets hope 8-9 isnt just a reboot of 5-6.

I totally disagree, is this the emperors new clothes response that so many people think they have to say '... Oh it's a copy of the old films..' Lol

The film is most certainly not a copy, at most it is a homage to the originals but most definitely not a copy but a beautify new epic.

I totally disagree, is this the emperors new clothes response that so many people think they have to say '... Oh it's a copy of the old films..' Lol

The film is most certainly not a copy, at most it is a homage to the originals but most definitely not a copy but a beautify new epic.

Flash you need to calm down,
People are allowed to think if it's a copy or has similarities.

I loved it but even I think it's pretty much a new hope with slight differences

I went to see it again the other day with 3 mates, 1 was like me and already seen it and loved it too but also thinks the same I do and my other 2 mates who are Star Wars fanatics hated the fact its a copy of a new hope (one of them was extremely dissapointed and said he will never get those 2 hours back lol) but the other mate still liked it to a degree, but he said to me "it's Star Wars I suppose, how much more imaginative can they get" which I liked because it's kinda true, both thought it was better than the last 3 though.

Reactions: harry
I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, but it was still very similar to A New Hope.

Obviously it's a sequel, not a remake, but it had as many similarities to Episode IV as most remakes do to their originals. It's like the prequel to The Thing. The Thing remake was pretty similar to The Thing (From Another World), but the prequel, also called The Thing was 90% remake and 10% prequel.

Flash you need to calm down,
People are allowed to think if it's a copy or has similarities.

I loved it but even I think it's pretty much a new hope with slight differences

I went to see it again the other day with 3 mates, 1 was like me and already seen it and loved it too but also thinks the same I do and my other 2 mates who are Star Wars fanatics hated the fact its a copy of a new hope (one of them was extremely dissapointed and said he will never get those 2 hours back lol) but the other mate still liked it to a degree, but he said to me "it's Star Wars I suppose, how much more imaginative can they get" which I liked because it's kinda true, both thought it was better than the last 3 though.

I don't need to do anything ;) lol

i am just bored as are few others I know reading all these repetitive negative remarks that seem to remain in this thread yet but many positive have been removed, including a few I made and few others also made who discussed the film and were all moved yet the negative remain as I said

Anyhoo i just can't wait for the steelbook to come out sadly we are going to have endless ramblings until it does.

• Informative
Reactions: InAFalsetto
I don't need to do anything ;) lol

i am just bored as are few others I know reading all these repetitive negative remarks that seem to remain in this thread yet but many positive have been removed, including a few I made and few others also made who discussed the film and were all moved yet the negative remain as I said

Anyhoo i just can't wait for the steelbook to come out sadly we are going to have endless ramblings until it does.

What repetitive negative remarks?

I've seen mostly positive with quite a few mentioning the similarities but also 9 times out of 10 those people still enjoying it!

But again you liked the film so the threads are only allowed positive remarks!

And I think most comments you mentioned that have been removed have been moved to the movie thread which is what will most likely happen to these comments!

Who cares if it's endless ramblings of good or bad? Id be bored if everything was loved and the same.

People get weird when it comes to Star Wars and take it seriously to heart which i find hilarious and this is coming from a massive fan!

But you love jar jar so god knows how anyone takes you serioulsy when it comes to Star Wars lol

What repetitive negative remarks?

I've seen mostly positive with quite a few mentioning the similarities but also 9 times out of 10 those people still enjoying it!

But again you liked the film so the threads are only allowed positive remarks!

And I think most comments you mentioned that have been removed have been moved to the movie thread which is what will most likely happen to these comments!

Who cares if it's endless ramblings of good or bad? Id be bored if everything was loved and the same.

People get weird when it comes to Star Wars and take it seriously to heart which i find hilarious and this is coming from a massive fan!

But you love jar jar so god knows how anyone takes you serioulsy when it comes to Star Wars lol

You are not a bad guy but why you always involve yourself when I'm talking is beyond me and making the jar jar remark is just downright rude .

Yes I like it but not only positive is allowed don't be ridiculous, although when I hated 'Inside out, it was deemed sacrilege and no negative remarks were allowed in that thread lol

I'm not getting into yet another tiresome debate with you and have it derail another thread.

Back to the STEELBOOK discussion which everyone was reminded to do while ago in this thread.

I am not fussed if it has 3D but I want lots of extras and nice artwork for a great film

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: InAFalsetto and neo
You are not a bad guy but why you always involve yourself when I'm talking is beyond me and making the jar jar remark is just downright rude .

Yes I like it but not only positive is allowed don't be ridiculous, although when I hated 'Inside out, it was deemed sacrilege and no negative remarks were allowed in that thread lol

I'm not getting into yet another tiresome debate with you and have it derail another thread.

Back to the STEELBOOK discussion which everyone was reminded to do while ago in this thread.

I am not fussed if it has 3D but I want lots of extras and nice artwork for a great film

How wude! Lol, I had to.

Mesa dune, moi moi

• Informative
Reactions: InAFalsetto
Personally one of the highlight's of the film was when my mate turned to me in the cinema and asked 'So where's the bloke with the pointy ear's then'....

As for the steel it would be wonderful if they could include 2d-3d and all bonus extra's available all in a nice glossy Steelbook, it won't happen because this will end up with 20+ release's worldwide, all with different extra's....

Personally one of the highlight's of the film was when my mate turned to me in the cinema and asked 'So where's the bloke with the pointy ear's then'....

As for the steel it would be wonderful if they could include 2d-3d and all bonus extra's available all in a nice glossy Steelbook, it won't happen because this will end up with 20+ release's worldwide, all with different extra's....

Lol
When we got in the car my mate turned to me and said "why is that gold pr*ck still in these?" Lol

I hope they have cool extras & 3D on this but as I mentioned a few pages back this will be milked to death with so many different versions and exclusives and I have feeling it will be like LOTR & hobbit and get a 3D re release next Christmas when the next one is out and so on for all 6 of the new films aswel as WEA from Asian retailers