Release date: April 5th, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $27.99
Group buy: Hosted by apsmith21

BB TFA front.jpg

786936849912;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640

BB TFA steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My only complaint is I have to pop in the discs to watch the special features (I hate popping in discs I have gone all digital and the only movies I even buy physically anymore are steelbooks)

I think I will give up with Best Buy steelbooks when they are glossy, quality control on these are just awful, had 3 glossy steelbooks recently all with paint chips, scratches and dents.

My copy had a few minor paint chips, a scratch on Phasma's head and a minor spine slash (which you can only see in certain light, or feel with your finger)

Nice steelbook overall though, better colours then the washed out matte steelbook

I think I will give up with Best Buy steelbooks when they are glossy, quality control on these are just awful, had 3 glossy steelbooks recently all with paint chips, scratches and dents.

My copy had a few minor paint chips, a scratch on Phasma's head and a minor spine slash (which you can only see in certain light, or feel with your finger)

Nice steelbook overall though, better colours then the washed out matte steelbook

My copy has a few scratches/chips on the spine edges and rear corner, and another on the front which kinda looks like a spark from Kylo's saber, so it's not too bad! No dents at all though.

It's a shame the quality control seems to be lacking, certainly wasn't the packaging at fault as it was well padded and arrived in good shape. This is my first BB purchase - I do like the steelbook overall, there's definitely room for improvement though and I could see myself replacing it when/if something better comes along.

Reactions: Tacozilla
I see all these complaints recently about BB's steelbooks (this, Spectre, etc) but mine are always perfect.
Maybe I'm just lucky, but I doubt it..