Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 2017
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
Limited to 1000 copies - WWA steelbook - Double sided lenti slip case - 2D, 3D and bonus disc

attachment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have also godzilla three versions...total 6

That will only count as 1. Only time multiple copies count as 3 is if it is in a boxset like Transformers, Star Trek, Guardians of Galaxy or Big Hero 6.

Also if u are trying to get 25 releases to get on the list for Star Wars I'm not sure how likely this is as it is for current VIPs. There will be a GB so wait for that announcement at that forum and this. They increased the print run so there will be some available but u will have to get in quick.

So just to confirm for us mere mortals who don't have a ton of blufans.

There will be a GB for the lightning fast who can join here, in HDninja GB subforum. Right?

I'll be faster than The Flash!.

The question is...will the server hold up? :p

So just to confirm for us mere mortals who don't have a ton of blufans.

There will be a GB for the lightning fast who can join here, in HDninja GB subforum. Right?

I'll be faster than The Flash!.

The question is...will the server hold up? :p

Harry has confirmed that there will be a GB here. See below:

@cooey said that they will be a gb here.

And of course on the other forum as well. Looks like there will be about 500 copies available for the GBs.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
There will be only one version available for this release in July that is double sided lenticular slip edition.
And very likely there will be an WEA Blufans Exclusive release at the end of year or early 2017 when the 3D version is released. Please stay tuned!

It's like punching right into Novamedia's face. :naughty:

If Blufans put the same effort into this release like they did with GotG, the value of the Novamedia-release will suffer big time...

Double sided Star Wars lenti... :notworthy: Can't wait to see what images they use. Is there a set cost for OAB's or does it vary?

the only variance in price will be postage and GB fees in the two different forums I guess.

The most recent OABs from blufans have been around $50/$55 inc. P&P. But these are for fullslips and single sided lentis. A double will probably be $60+

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy

If Blufans put the same effort into this release like they did with GotG, the value of the Novamedia-release will suffer big time...

Novamedia lentis are better than blufans

+ you'd have to sell your gotg blufans for a nice loss at ebay while gotg novamedia lenti b more than doubled its value

• Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925
Novamedia lentis are better than blufans

+ you'd have to sell your gotg blufans for a nice loss at ebay while gotg novamedia lenti b more than doubled its value

Hmmm ... I think it's Novamedia's paper supplier that has kept Nova versions desireable. Their paper has always been superior than Blufans as they feel better in hand and are usually spot glossed / embossed in one way or another. The lenticulars are equally good as each other. As a matter of fact Blufans lentis have always strived for 'deeper' lenti's as well as making them double sided. BH6, GOTG, THOR 2 are very nice. I'm sure i've missed others.

I dont think this is an accurate statement, I like both Novamedia and Blufans but in my opinion the Novas are of a higher quality.

Either way, im gonna too many copies of this film between my Nova one click, the blufans release and my Best buy edition steelbook!

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925 and harry
Hmmm ... I think it's Novamedia's paper supplier that has kept Nova versions desireable. Their paper has always been superior than Blufans as they feel better in hand and are usually spot glossed / embossed in one way or another. The lenticulars are equally good as each other. As a matter of fact Blufans lentis have always strived for 'deeper' lenti's as well as making them double sided. BH6, GOTG, THOR 2 are very nice. I'm sure i've missed others.

Imo Nova lentis are a lot sharper than blufans and the depth is certainly not worse..