Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
for example?
GotG - Groot Edition okay, and also some others but in total Nova wins. But anyway personal taste ;)

Some top class Blufans Lenticulars from the top of my mind:

1. Big Hero 6 Double Sided (insane depth and detailed)
2. Gotg (Both R&G and UE)
3. Lego Movie (nice depth)
4. Captain America First Avenger (Pure class similar to CA2 Nova)
5. Captain America Winter Soldier (Another nice depth Lenticular)
6. Thor The Dark World

I've only owned a couple blufans, one of them being GOTG UE but they all just feel too bulky and fan made to me. Nova's releases just ooze class in my opinion.
I own many lentis from both retailers. Both have hit and missus.. BH6 UE goes for to much depth and looks messy, and Nightcrawler can't even transition smooth (like what Nova is known for) as Blufan OAB SPECTRE is very crisp, deep, and transitions. I'm happy to be a fan of most premium retailers.

Last edited:

6. Thor The Dark World

+ BF OAB Spectre ... Ridiculous depth on that one too. Any lenticular that looks so 3D like their are actual dolls inside is a winner in my opinion !

6. Thor The Dark World

Yeah man totally agree, the GOTG UE is easily my favourite lenti in my collection! The depth & detail is amazing.

Got me like this every time I look at it
image.gif

Reactions: lgans316
I own many lentis from both retailers. Both have hit and missus.. BH6 UE goes for to much depth and looks messy, and Nightcrawler can't even transition smooth (like what Nova is known for) as Blufan OAB SPECTRE is very crisp, deep, and transitions. I'm happy to be a fan of most premium retailers.

+ BF OAB Spectre ... Ridiculous depth on that one too. Any lenticular that looks so 3D like their are actual dolls inside is a winner in my opinion !
Yep, a beauty in hand.....Now back to the topic :D

Just received my one-click from @Aniv and they are BEAUTY. Hope everybody that wants this gets a copy while they're plentiful (even though expensive).

Also, it appears as though there are two different Star Wars PET slips out there for you fanatics. The ones that came with these have white The Force Awakens lettering in the middle and the background is the other side of the back (with Kylo Ren). The PET slip I received from the earlier released, non-numbered Korean steelbook sold on Novamedia's site came with one that has holographic TFA lettering in the middle and a picture of the Millennium Falcon in the background. I didn't see this mentioned anywhere yet so this might be common knowledge; that, or I'm the only one dumb enough to have bought both and possibly the first to know. ;)

IMG_9510[1].JPG IMG_9509[1].JPG

Just received my one-click from @Aniv and they are BEAUTY. Hope everybody that wants this gets a copy while they're plentiful (even though expensive).

Also, it appears as though there are two different Star Wars PET slips out there for you fanatics. The ones that came with these have white The Force Awakens lettering in the middle and the background is the other side of the back (with Kylo Ren). The PET slip I received from the earlier released, non-numbered Korean steelbook sold on Novamedia's site came with one that has holographic TFA lettering in the middle and a picture of the Millennium Falcon in the background. I didn't see this mentioned anywhere yet so this might be common knowledge; that, or I'm the only one dumb enough to have bought both and possibly the first to know. ;)

View attachment 250348 View attachment 250347
When I ordered the non-exclusive steelbook from KimchiDVD, I got one of each of these slips with it. So I used one for it, and one for my UK steelbook.

When I ordered the non-exclusive steelbook from KimchiDVD, I got one of each of these slips with it. So I used one for it, and one for my UK steelbook.

Were the ones you got from KimchiDVD the white ones, the holographic ones, or one of each? It sounds like you got one of each, but just wanted to clarify.

I'm also assuming that everybody who ordered the Nova Choice release got white ones?

Were the ones you got from KimchiDVD the white ones, the holographic ones, or one of each? It sounds like you got one of each, but just wanted to clarify.

I'm also assuming that everybody who ordered the Nova Choice release got white ones?
One of each. Sorry. I thought I might not have made that clear enough. I've worked 35 1/2 of the last 43 1/2 hours, and I'm still sitting here at work, so I'm a little tired.

Reactions: phate11