Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Or do what @Flloydo does... :naughty::p:D

Yep
Steel is in the PET and in a poly bag and lenti has a old empty ammray case inside to keep it stern and also in a seperate poly bag

(And I added the lenti spine to the US steel to make it even cooler - IMO)

And I do that with all editions I get that come with a lenti or full slip

Received my one click this weekend. The quality of the fullslips are outstanding. This is premium packaging at the highest stage. Pretty nice work Nova.
ALso thanks @Aniv for the GB and his effort. Only the PET slips are buckled and looks like dog eared books.:( That's a pity.

I got the 1 click package from aniv, thank you for the gb. All 3 are awesome but i got just 1 Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover.

i got 3 PET slips but just 1 lenticular magnet spine cover.:dunno:

It's mentioned a few times in this thread already, the other two are already stuck on the steels.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
I got the 1 click package from aniv, thank you for the gb. All 3 are awesome but i got just 1 Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover.

i got 3 PET slips but just 1 lenticular magnet spine cover.:dunno:

The one you got is for the lenti. The two fullslips has the magnet spine already under the shrink wrap. ;-)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry