Asia
Release date: April 25, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 16,200 - ¥ 12,008

4959241771476.jpg

4959241771476_2.jpg
4959241771476_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheaper to get them from ebay instead of from amazon japan?
Maybe. I didn't check tbh. I've got so much sitting in my Paypal account from the games I've sold I thought I'd use some of that. Also recently picked up the Matrix Attache case, a couple of fantastic four editions and the complete Lost series with board game. I'm trying to get all the limited editions I missed first time round.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Maybe. I didn't check tbh. I've got so much sitting in my Paypal account from the games I've sold I thought I'd use some of that. Also recently picked up the Matrix Attache case, a couple of fantastic four editions and the complete Lost series with board game. I'm trying to get all the limited editions I missed first time round.

Lol I think we were watching the same attache case on ebay...... The one the guy added more stuff to right? haha

Recently got some stuff for my birthday and ordered some stuff last night but trying to greatly curb my spending as I'm in the process of buying a beach summer home..... so they wont take box sets as payments, lmfao!!

Lol I think we were watching the same attache case on ebay...... The one the guy added more stuff to right? haha

Recently got some stuff for my birthday and ordered some stuff last night but trying to greatly curb my spending as I'm in the process of buying a beach summer home..... so they wont take box sets as payments, lmfao!!
That's awesome dude. Hope it happens for you man. Living by the beach is a dream come true. When we first moved to Tassie we rented a place by the beach for the first two years but afterwards we eventually bought a place in town as our business started to grow. One day I hope we'll move back there when we retire. This was me in the first year walking our 2 dogs. Tassie's full of beach properties. It's where a lot of the mainlanders come to holiday.

01.jpg

That's awesome dude. Hope it happens for you man. Living by the beach is a dream come true. When we first moved to Tassie we rented a place by the beach for the first two years but afterwards we eventually bought a place in town as our business started to grow. One day I hope we'll move back there when we retire. This was me in the first year walking our 2 dogs. Tassie's full of beach properties. It's where a lot of the mainlanders come to holiday.

View attachment 372029

That's awesome nice looking pups you have there. We are doing it for both the pleasure and business aspect... People average 30k+ a season.... and the house we're looking at is BIG so it will attract a lot of bigger groups.... When it's not being used we will be using it so it's perfect for us!!

That's awesome nice looking pups you have there. We are doing it for both the pleasure and business aspect... People average 30k+ a season.... and the house we're looking at is BIG so it will attract a lot of bigger groups.... When it's not being used we will be using it so it's perfect for us!!
Sounds like a great plan. There's so much money in property these days. That'll keep your collection growing for sure.