Starcraft II

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
I guess this is where this topic would go. Anyone sign up for the beta yet? I just did at Battle.net

I havent played a PC game in a long time but i used to like the first Starcraft so i figured i would give it a try. hopefully i get selected. I guess you are selected based on your PC specs

i have at least 1 trail code i could give out to anyone who wants it. the other one my friend said he might use, but if he changes his mind then id have 2.

so if you want a 10 day trial, post here and ill send a pm. i think it only lasts for 7 hours tho.

i have at least 1 trail code i could give out to anyone who wants it. the other one my friend said he might use, but if he changes his mind then id have 2.

so if you want a 10 day trial, post here and ill send a pm. i think it only lasts for 7 hours tho.

7hrs or 14days which ever comes first

Sorry Mobius, I don't know what happened last night. I saw you talking and then you signed off again and.... nothing :confused:

I finally tried some of the challenges last night, they are tough. I tried the first one for over 30 mins and was only barely able to get bronze. So I moved on to the second one (protoss) and got silver on my second try :confused: I'll get to some more of them tonight I suppose.

Sorry Mobius, I don't know what happened last night. I saw you talking and then you signed off again and.... nothing :confused:

I finally tried some of the challenges last night, they are tough. I tried the first one for over 30 mins and was only barely able to get bronze. So I moved on to the second one (protoss) and got silver on my second try :confused: I'll get to some more of them tonight I suppose.

no worries. something funky was going on. my game froze once i signed off then back on, then i couldn't talk to you so i waited a bit but had to leave cause i was meeting my friend out soon after that. we'll play some more another time.

yah the challenges are hard. i was able to pull off silver on all of the 1st three after multiple tries on each. then i went for the second level and didnt even come close to bronzing it so i gave up. i think you have to be really good and micro to complete them.

one of the strats that worked in the first three for me is once your units are losing health have them back off. you can even entirely back off for a bit and let the enemy attack the structure cause it has a lot of health and can be a good distraction for you.

Yeah, took me like 2 days to download, haven't had time to play it though. I got stuck at fry's for like an hour playing it a few days ago hahaha. I'm going to buy it next paycheck for sure.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab