STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Don't worry man. We aren't too far now from the blu release.

Yeah, they are talking about the t15 being obsolete.

I saw this and thought it was an early April fools joke. I guess not. It's the same Damn statue! Painted different ever so slightly, and a different bad, but it's the same statue. Not surprised at all they they are stuck in a rut.

I so can't wait anymore for R1! Its only 4 more days but the wait is excruciating! :angry:

SS loves doing variants and then charging more than the original. But even I am shocked how much more this Chewie is than the first one.

I wanted to ask you if you've ever repaired any of your PS3's? Mine just started to make more noise than usual and the other day it crashed and gave me an error message that it had overheated when it was only on for a couple of minutes. I haven't gotten the message since, but it still sounds louder than usual and I'm afraid to use it. I figured I'd ask you since I know you've gone through a lot of PS3s :p. I'm hoping I might be able to fix something on it before it breaks for good and I have to go and buy a new one again.

Ha, so true. Apparently I like the Sideshow abuse. They lure you in with some amazing stuff, but then screw you over with bad QC and re-issues. It's almost like gambling doing business with them. It's a real addiction!

Now you know why I willingly watch the Pitch Perfect movies, ha. Kendrick rules. Plus she's a Star Wars fan.

The smoke on all of the Spidey bases is a little odd. I almost decided I liked the SS Venom the best, but the smoky base is a little distracting. I thought it worked fine with Spidey and Goblin, but not sure they all need it. Guess they would all have to be on one shelf together. I wonder if SS is going to attempt Doc Ock since XM's has dropped off the radar.

But we might at least be getting a new Han, that's the positive I'm trying to take away from the Chewie announcement.

We all like the Sideshow abuse! LOL.

I really don't like how all of the Spidey characters bases are exploding. If you've got a Green Goblin or Hobgoblin PF next to Spidey then his makes sense, but I can't figure out why everyone else's is exploding at the same time. I literally could never buy their Venom just because of the base.

A new Han is great! They could have made an entirely new Chewie though, this time with real hair.

Ha, so true. Apparently I like the Sideshow abuse. They lure you in with some amazing stuff, but then screw you over with bad QC and re-issues. It's almost like gambling doing business with them. It's a real addiction!

Now you know why I willingly watch the Pitch Perfect movies, ha. Kendrick rules. Plus she's a Star Wars fan.

The smoke on all of the Spidey bases is a little odd. I almost decided I liked the SS Venom the best, but the smoky base is a little distracting. I thought it worked fine with Spidey and Goblin, but not sure they all need it. Guess they would all have to be on one shelf together. I wonder if SS is going to attempt Doc Ock since XM's has dropped off the radar.

But we might at least be getting a new Han, that's the positive I'm trying to take away from the Chewie announcement.

A new Han and a same Chewie with a slightly different paint app and a different base.

Yeah, Kendrick is. Jaime King is hardcore tho. On the same level as Sam Witwer.

I so can't wait anymore for R1! Its only 4 more days but the wait is excruciating! :angry:

SS loves doing variants and then charging more than the original. But even I am shocked how much more this Chewie is than the first one.

I wanted to ask you if you've ever repaired any of your PS3's? Mine just started to make more noise than usual and the other day it crashed and gave me an error message that it had overheated when it was only on for a couple of minutes. I haven't gotten the message since, but it still sounds louder than usual and I'm afraid to use it. I figured I'd ask you since I know you've gone through a lot of PS3s :p. I'm hoping I might be able to fix something on it before it breaks for good and I have to go and buy a new one again.

We all like the Sideshow abuse! LOL.

I really don't like how all of the Spidey characters bases are exploding. If you've got a Green Goblin or Hobgoblin PF next to Spidey then his makes sense, but I can't figure out why everyone else's is exploding at the same time. I literally could never buy their Venom just because of the base.

A new Han is great! They could have made an entirely new Chewie though, this time with real hair.

Right?! Or a different pose at least!

I've had that happen with my current PS3 when it was fairly new. Did it a few times then worked itself out after I dusted it. Take a can of air and blow that thing! Make sure it's unplugged tho!

Yeah, it's more expensive and the same exact statue as the first minus the slightly different paint app and different base. And, the old base lit up! WTF???

Btw, guess what I got:

A new Han and a same Chewie with a slightly different paint app and a different base.

I've had that happen with my current PS3 when it was fairly new. Did it a few times then worked itself out after I dusted it. Take a can of air and blow that thing! Make sure it's unplugged tho!

Yeah, it's more expensive and the same exact statue as the first minus the slightly different paint app and different base. And, the old base lit up! WTF???

Btw, guess what I got:

Dude! That is so f***ing awesome! That's even more awesome than a PF!

I'm going to clean it with the canned air this weekend. :thumbs: I'm just getting a bit worried because its looking like the PS3 is discontinued from retailers now. I'm only able to find it new on eBay, or from Amazon marketplace sellers.

SS is continuing to cut corners and removing lightup features it seems. I'm still kind bummed Kylo doesn't light up.

Btw, guess what I got:

That helmet is so badass! If you get more then you need to build a display case in your garage with motion sensor lighting so your gear lights up every time you enter. It would be like the bat cave!

I'm going to clean it with the canned air this weekend. :thumbs: I'm just getting a bit worried because its looking like the PS3 is discontinued from retailers now. I'm only able to find it new on eBay, or from Amazon marketplace sellers.

SS is continuing to cut corners and removing lightup features it seems. I'm still kind bummed Kylo doesn't light up.

PS3? Pssshhh...I'm thinking about buying a Nintendo 64, ha. I miss my old gaming system and don't have the patience to figure out newer technology.

Exactly! And still the same poor QC.

Game stop still has them online, fyi. Just bought a bundle a couple weeks ago to have an extra just in case.

You know, I thought the same thing when I opened it up! Lol! And, I get to wear it! On MAUL! In public! Lmao!! Can't wait for the Kylo and Rebel pilot lids.

That helmet is so badass! If you get more then you need to build a display case in your garage with motion sensor lighting so your gear lights up every time you enter. It would be like the bat cave!

PS3? Pssshhh...I'm thinking about buying a Nintendo 64, ha. I miss my old gaming system and don't have the patience to figure out newer technology.

We still have our 64. It gets played now and then. Now that is Pod Racing! Stil have our OG Xbox too.

Oh yeah Dude! I've got plans! Lol! Especially when we get a new home. Will have the bike inside and displayed with the rest of the collection.

I'm so happy I still have my N64. I do need to go and pick myself up a Super Nintendo one of these days though.

The great thing with PlayStation is they pretty much perfected the controller the first time around nearly 2 decades ago so it never really changes even though the system and graphics do.

Game stop still has them online, fyi. Just bought a bundle a couple weeks ago to have an extra just in case.

You know, I thought the same thing when I opened it up! Lol! And, I get to wear it! On MAUL! In public! Lmao!! Can't wait for the Kylo and Rebel pilot lids.

We still have our 64. It gets played now and then. Now that is Pod Racing! Stil have our OG Xbox too.

Oh yeah Dude! I've got plans! Lol! Especially when we get a new home. Will have the bike inside and displayed with the rest of the collection.

Awesome! I'll have to go check out what I can find. A few months ago I was going to buy a few PS3's just to have for backup when they were like $150 each. I wish I would have done that now. I think I've played that gaming system more than any other in my life. I've had PS4 since it came out and I still find myself using my PS3 like 10 times as much.

You get to be Boba Fett! LMAO!

You're going to display the bike with the collection? That's gonna be so freaking EPIC!

Sweet, I can't wait to see your setup when it's done!

Oh man, that pod racing game was hard. We have a place here that sells old systems and games, I might have to go check it out. All the Rogue squadron games were fun too.

I'm so happy I still have my N64. I do need to go and pick myself up a Super Nintendo one of these days though.

The great thing with PlayStation is they pretty much perfected the controller the first time around nearly 2 decades ago so it never really changes even though the system and graphics do.

Awesome! I'll have to go check out what I can find. A few months ago I was going to buy a few PS3's just to have for backup when they were like $150 each. I wish I would have done that now. I think I've played that gaming system more than any other in my life. I've had PS4 since it came out and I still find myself using my PS3 like 10 times as much.

You're going to display the bike with the collection? That's gonna be so freaking EPIC!

The controllers confuse me! I have to run with one joystick and look around with the other, I never quite got that figured out.

So did you get Rogue One? I just finished watching it. I think I liked it more the second time, I definitely liked Jyn more. Even though I knew all their fates, it still upset me when they died. Great movie.

Oh man, that pod racing game was hard. We have a place here that sells old systems and games, I might have to go check it out. All the Rogue squadron games were fun too.

The controllers confuse me! I have to run with one joystick and look around with the other, I never quite got that figured out.

So did you get Rogue One? I just finished watching it. I think I liked it more the second time, I definitely liked Jyn more. Even though I knew all their fates, it still upset me when they died. Great movie.

Ha! I think if you can figure out a Nintendo 64 controller you can figure out any of them. I remember when it came out I literally was like how in the hell am I supposed to use this thing, I don't have 3 hands lol.

Yup, I got it last night and watched it too. I think I liked it as much the second time as the first, and I think I do like it more than TFA. I really, really like Felicity Jones, I hope Marvel or DC can pick her up and put her in their movies. As of now I like Jyn more than Rey as well, but that could change once we get to Eps VIII and IX. There are just too many blanks about Rey that they still need to fill in, and depending on where they go with those will come down to how I rank her against everybody else.

I'm hoping to man. I want to put MAUL in the house to keep him warm.

Lmao, right?! One kid noticed the other day and had his dad speed up in their car to see it. The kid was flipping out, lmao!

Yeah, I'll be picking up a PS4 soon so I don't miss out on the upcoming Star Wars games, but that's really it. Like you, I still very much enjoy my PS3 and have no plans to stop using it any time soon.

I didn't get a chance to pick it up yesterday. I had planned to pick it up after my ride back from the coast, but we got caught in the rain, then it got windy and super cold, and after 6 hours of riding back in that mess I came straight home. I was lucky to make it home at all, but even as I passed Wal-Mart I thought about stopping to get it. My wife will be picking it up for me when she's out today thankfully because I'm super sore.

That sounds like my wife when she plays, lol!!

I loved episode 1 racing! I'm a badass at it!

Ha! I think if you can figure out a Nintendo 64 controller you can figure out any of them. I remember when it came out I literally was like how in the hell am I supposed to use this thing, I don't have 3 hands lol.

Yup, I got it last night and watched it too. I think I liked it as much the second time as the first, and I think I do like it more than TFA. I really, really like Felicity Jones, I hope Marvel or DC can pick her up and put her in their movies. As of now I like Jyn more than Rey as well, but that could change once we get to Eps VIII and IX. There are just too many blanks about Rey that they still need to fill in, and depending on where they go with those will come down to how I rank her against everybody else.

I just like the movie better overall than EPVII, and that's not a diss on 7, but Rogue One is just a far better movie, IMO. Like EPIII, it's a movie I've watched since it's release and multiple times in a few short days. It's just Awesome!

Btw, how about another pic of that helmet

Lmao, right?! One kid noticed the other day and had his dad speed up in their car to see it. The kid was flipping out, lmao!

Yeah, I'll be picking up a PS4 soon so I don't miss out on the upcoming Star Wars games, but that's really it. Like you, I still very much enjoy my PS3 and have no plans to stop using it any time soon.

I didn't get a chance to pick it up yesterday. I had planned to pick it up after my ride back from the coast, but we got caught in the rain, then it got windy and super cold, and after 6 hours of riding back in that mess I came straight home. I was lucky to make it home at all, but even as I passed Wal-Mart I thought about stopping to get it. My wife will be picking it up for me when she's out today thankfully because I'm super sore.

I just like the movie better overall than EPVII, and that's not a diss on 7, but Rogue One is just a far better movie, IMO. Like EPIII, it's a movie I've watched since it's release and multiple times in a few short days. It's just Awesome!

That's so awesome! :D I don't even have a bike to use that with, yet I'm so jealous of you that you get to wear that thing around LMAO!

I really just like the way Rogue One turned out. I felt with TFA they went a little too far out of their way to make sure they were appeasing the OT fanatics, to a point where even the OT fanatics complained about it, but Rogue One was able to do it in a different way that took us right up to the start of the OT while feeling completely different. If someone would have asked me what I wanted in a SW spinoff I never would have said that I wanted a movie about stealing the Death Star plans, but it turned out just so much better than I could have ever imagined. I think that ending Vader scene is going to go down as one of my all-time favorite SW scenes.

I loved Episode 1 racing too! I actually didn't even buy it when it came out, instead I just rented it over and over again lol. I finally picked it up one day from KB Toys brand new for $10. Definitely one of the best $10 I ever spent!

I probably could figure it out, I just don't have the passion for video games like I did in high school. I owned a PS3 for about a month then got rid of it.

I think it's easier to like Jyn more because she sacrificed her life for the cause. However I still like Rey a little more, she was my favorite part of episode VII. Although I do like this about Jyn. :p

IMG_0169.jpg

Sweet picture! Sounds like a fun ride until the rain! I would hate to get stuck in a storm on a bike. Is it a pain to ride on a wet road?

I agree that Rogue One is better than ep VII.

That's so awesome! :D I don't even have a bike to use that with, yet I'm so jealous of you that you get to wear that thing around LMAO!

I really just like the way Rogue One turned out. I felt with TFA they went a little too far out of their way to make sure they were appeasing the OT fanatics, to a point where even the OT fanatics complained about it, but Rogue One was able to do it in a different way that took us right up to the start of the OT while feeling completely different. If someone would have asked me what I wanted in a SW spinoff I never would have said that I wanted a movie about stealing the Death Star plans, but it turned out just so much better than I could have ever imagined. I think that ending Vader scene is going to go down as one of my all-time favorite SW scenes.

I loved Episode 1 racing too! I actually didn't even buy it when it came out, instead I just rented it over and over again lol. I finally picked it up one day from KB Toys brand new for $10. Definitely one of the best $10 I ever spent!

Well after all the renting you probably spent a lot more, ha ha.

Yeah my issues with EP VII were that it was too safe and basically just rehashed ideas from the OT while RO was a different feeling movie and it did a good job with all the little OT and EU references.

I probably could figure it out, I just don't have the passion for video games like I did in high school. I owned a PS3 for about a month then got rid of it.

I think it's easier to like Jyn more because she sacrificed her life for the cause. However I still like Rey a little more, she was my favorite part of episode VII. Although I do like this about Jyn. :p

IMG_0169.jpg

Sweet picture! Sounds like a fun ride until the rain! I would hate to get stuck in a storm on a bike. Is it a pain to ride on a wet road?

Yeah my issues with EP VII were that it was too safe and basically just rehashed ideas from the OT while RO was a different feeling movie and it did a good job with all the little OT and EU references.

Dat ass.

Hugh-Jackman-The-Fountain.gif

I definitely did spend more renting it lol. I did so many stupid things when I was younger.

I think Eps VIII and IX will be a little more their own thing than VII was. It seems like Disney got the message about VII and tweaked their OT fanaticism just enough in Rogue One to really make the fans happy.

Are either of you guys going to watch any of the Celebration stuff this year? I hear Hayden Christensen is finally going to be coming back to Celebration this year which will be his first SW convention in over a decade. Hopefully he's warming back up to SW enough to where we can get him to come back for a Vader spinoff movie.

Dat ass.

I definitely did spend more renting it lol. I did so many stupid things when I was younger.

I think Eps VIII and IX will be a little more their own thing than VII was. It seems like Disney got the message about VII and tweaked their OT fanaticism just enough in Rogue One to really make the fans happy.

Are either of you guys going to watch any of the Celebration stuff this year? I hear Hayden Christensen is finally going to be coming back to Celebration this year which will be his first SW convention in over a decade. Hopefully he's warming back up to SW enough to where we can get him to come back for a Vader spinoff movie.

I nearly rewound it last night on that booty scene. Not sure it was necessary to put in the movie, but it was greatly appreciated, ha ha.

That's cool Hayden is getting involved again. I would totally stand in line to meet him. I'd like to see the kid who played young Anakin get well and be accepted into the Star Wars community. I'm not sure if I'll check out any of the videos from Celebration, I'll depend on you for the important stuff. :p

I think Ep VIII will be good, I really liked what Rian Johnson did with Looper. It seems like J.J. Abrams is really only good at reimagining existing ideas.

I nearly rewound it last night on that booty scene. Not sure it was necessary to put in the movie, but it was greatly appreciated, ha ha.

That's cool Hayden is getting involved again. I would totally stand in line to meet him. I'd like to see the kid who played young Anakin get well and be accepted into the Star Wars community. I'm not sure if I'll check out any of the videos from Celebration, I'll depend on you for the important stuff. :p

I think Ep VIII will be good, I really liked what Rian Johnson did with Looper. It seems like J.J. Abrams is really only good at reimagining existing ideas.

Ha! I love it!

I think a lot of the SW community likes Jake Lloyd. It seems he got the most problems from people in school. I think he said bullying is the reason he quit acting. He used to actually go to a lot of the cons before "the incident".

I'm hoping I can see some of the Celebration stuff live. I think I'm at least going to plan ahead to watch their Episode VIII panel.

I really liked Looper too, but I haven't seen it in awhile. I think I'm going to ad watching that to my weekend to do list. I agree Rian Johnson does seem to do great with fresh ideas. JJ was great with his love letter to Steven Spielberg with Super 8 and his love letter to George Lucas with TFA lol.

Just saw this amazing SW display on one of the forums :woot::

079f2a2fe62a3040cbd0b6366378db5f.jpg

I saw this on the forums too, very cool!

Ha! I love it!

I think a lot of the SW community likes Jake Lloyd. It seems he got the most problems from people in school. I think he said bullying is the reason he quit acting. He used to actually go to a lot of the cons before "the incident".

I'm hoping I can see some of the Celebration stuff live. I think I'm at least going to plan ahead to watch their Episode VIII panel.

I really liked Looper too, but I haven't seen it in awhile. I think I'm going to ad watching that to my weekend to do list. I agree Rian Johnson does seem to do great with fresh ideas. JJ was great with his love letter to Steven Spielberg with Super 8 and his love letter to George Lucas with TFA lol.

I read up on Loyd and you are correct. Still hope he can get his life in order.

Will they show a trailer or sneak peek for episode VIII at that panel?

Yep JJ is the king of nostalgia movies. I don't know if you watch South Park, but they needed someone to rewrite the national anthem and they were seeking out Abrams. It was pretty amusing.

This Saturday will be the 6 month mark since XM announced the DC license. Sigh.

Last edited:
I saw this on the forums too, very cool!

I read up on Loyd and you are correct. Still hope he can get his life in order.

Will they show a trailer or sneak peek for episode VIII at that panel?

Yep JJ is the king of nostalgia movies. I don't know if you watch South Park, but they needed someone to rewrite the national anthem and they were seeking out Abrams. It was pretty amusing.

This Saturday will be the 6 month mark since XM announced the DC license. Sigh.

I wonder how much that cost. Its like a walk-in display case.

I hope he gets his life back in order too and I hope he comes back to the conventions one day, but that could be years or decades away.

They better show a f***ing trailer!!! And it better not be another one of those trailers where they only show it to the people there. The first teaser for TFA came out 13 months before the movie came out. We are 8 months out from VIII and we still haven't gotten anything yet.

I used to watch South Park a lot but I haven't watched it in a really long time, but that sound pretty hilarious.

I hope in all of this time they are working out ways to distribute the DC and SW lines in the US. If not I don't think I'll ever be getting an XM piece. Did you open your Punisher yet?

That Vader ending scene is icing on Tue cake. The movie is awesome. Simply Awesome! But everything post the pan from the explosion on Scarif where you see Vaders shuttle heading towards The Raddus flagship pushes it beyond a level of awesomeness.

I'm not going to lie. I sit with it on in my room when I game sometimes, lmao! Really can't wait to get the Kylo lid.

IMG_0169.jpg

Not to mention all the PT references. Loved seeing the Juggernaut being used as a prisoner transport rather than a military vehicle. Made sense since they would be outdated sorta. I also love how the first act was based around a PT era character.

It's not a pain really. Bikes have a harder time hydroplaning than a car does, however, you don't want to drag knee on a wet road, lol! The big problem for me that day was that I didn't wear rain gear since the weather didn't call for rain until the late evening, but it started raining about 230pm, and by 430 water had soaked through my jacket and all 3 layers of clorhing. By 530, my clothers were so soaked it i might as well have been riding naked. Thankfully my Boba lid kept my head warm because if that had went I wouldn't have made it home. I thought for sure I was going to die that day.

I'm glad I'm not the only pervert who noticed that booty shot! Lmao!!

Dat ass.

Hayden being a part of that panel means something man. It's not just a random visit or because it's the 40th anniv. I think it means he will be in one of the upcoming movies. So happy! Love this kid!

I'm glad they told Edwards to make the movie he wanted. Had they went with his safe version, we may not have even had that Vader scene.

Just saw this amazing SW display on one of the forums :woot::

079f2a2fe62a3040cbd0b6366378db5f.jpg

Goals man!

I'll be watching some celebration stuff on YouTube for sure! I want a trailer!

I wonder how much that cost. Its like a walk-in display case.

I hope he gets his life back in order too and I hope he comes back to the conventions one day, but that could be years or decades away.

They better show a f***ing trailer!!! And it better not be another one of those trailers where they only show it to the people there. The first teaser for TFA came out 13 months before the movie came out. We are 8 months out from VIII and we still haven't gotten anything yet.

I used to watch South Park a lot but I haven't watched it in a really long time, but that sound pretty hilarious.

I hope in all of this time they are working out ways to distribute the DC and SW lines in the US. If not I don't think I'll ever be getting an XM piece. Did you open your Punisher yet?

I bet that display wasn't cheap, but it's worth investing in if you're spending thousands of dollars on collectibles already. I'm changing mine up right now so Punisher is still in the box.

I wouldn't mind seeing a new trailer, maybe it would start building the EP VIII hype for me. I think Rogue One just fed my Star Wars appetite again, ha. I'm counting down to Guardians right now.

I think you can get an XM piece if you wanted. The hype has died down big time. I see some people trying to unload statues for $600 shipped. There's just too much being produced right now. Unless it's an amazing piece like XM Ghost Rider or the new Thanos apparently, then there's not much after market value for newer statues.

Speaking of newer statues, did you see Prime 1's 1/3 Doomsday tease?

That Vader ending scene is icing on Tue cake. The movie is awesome. Simply Awesome! But everything post the pan from the explosion on Scarif where you see Vaders shuttle heading towards The Raddus flagship pushes it beyond a level of awesomeness.

I'm not going to lie. I sit with it on in my room when I game sometimes, lmao! Really can't wait to get the Kylo lid.

Not to mention all the PT references. Loved seeing the Juggernaut being used as a prisoner transport rather than a military vehicle. Made sense since they would be outdated sorta. I also love how the first act was based around a PT era character.

It's not a pain really. Bikes have a harder time hydroplaning than a car does, however, you don't want to drag knee on a wet road, lol! The big problem for me that day was that I didn't wear rain gear since the weather didn't call for rain until the late evening, but it started raining about 230pm, and by 430 water had soaked through my jacket and all 3 layers of clorhing. By 530, my clothers were so soaked it i might as well have been riding naked. Thankfully my Boba lid kept my head warm because if that had went I wouldn't have made it home. I thought for sure I was going to die that day.

Hayden being a part of that panel means something man. It's not just a random visit or because it's the 40th anniv. I think it means he will be in one of the upcoming movies. So happy! Love this kid!

I'm glad they told Edwards to make the movie he wanted. Had they went with his safe version, we may not have even had that Vader scene.

Goals man!

That sounds awful. Did you jump in a warm shower as soon as you got home? It's so miserable being wet/cold like that. I remember being at the firing range at basic training when it was winter and raining. They wouldn't let us wear our gloves while shooting and I couldn't feel my hands at all by the end. When I finally got my gloves on, the tingling sensation of them warming up was so painful.

I'm going to watch Rogue One with my nephews tonight. They didn't get to see it in the theaters and the oldest one is pretty excited. His mom told me he's constantly asking her SW questions and she keeps telling him to ask me, ha.

Goals man!

Now I totally want to get one of them and wear it when I play racing games! :LOL:

That sounds so terrible! I hate being caught in the rain even having to run through a parking lot, I can't even imagine what it must be like to be soaked riding a bike for hours.

I really hope it does mean something for Hayden coming back, but it sounds like they are trying to go all out for the 40th anniversary. I'll be really let down if that ends up being it.

It would have been so dumb for Disney not to have that Vader scene in Rogue One. I mean that was something that literally every single SW fan has been craving for decades. Now they totally need to do a Vader movie!!!

I will be so pissed if we don't get an Ep VIII trailer during Celebration.

I bet that display wasn't cheap, but it's worth investing in if you're spending thousands of dollars on collectibles already. I'm changing mine up right now so Punisher is still in the box.

I wouldn't mind seeing a new trailer, maybe it would start building the EP VIII hype for me. I think Rogue One just fed my Star Wars appetite again, ha. I'm counting down to Guardians right now.

I think you can get an XM piece if you wanted. The hype has died down big time. I see some people trying to unload statues for $600 shipped. There's just too much being produced right now. Unless it's an amazing piece like XM Ghost Rider or the new Thanos apparently, then there's not much after market value for newer statues.

Speaking of newer statues, did you see Prime 1's 1/3 Doomsday tease?

That sounds awful. Did you jump in a warm shower as soon as you got home? It's so miserable being wet/cold like that. I remember being at the firing range at basic training when it was winter and raining. They wouldn't let us wear our gloves while shooting and I couldn't feel my hands at all by the end. When I finally got my gloves on, the tingling sensation of them warming up was so painful.

I'm going to watch Rogue One with my nephews tonight. They didn't get to see it in the theaters and the oldest one is pretty excited. His mom told me he's constantly asking her SW questions and she keeps telling him to ask me, ha.

That display has to be one of the coolest I've ever seen.

What are you planning on doing to your display? Are you still keeping the PAX and Bestas? After I've had my bestas for awhile I'm starting to realize they aren't that great afterall. It seems over time they are either warping or deforming somehow as they just don't line up correctly next to each other anymore. Even when I look at the shelf on one of mine its clear its moved out a few millimeters from the side as I can see the shelf clip doesn't go all the way into the shelf as it does on one of my other bestas. I can literally grab the sides of the besta and push them together to make it look how its supposed to but when I let go it goes back to looking wonky again. And no matter how many times I adjust the doors on these things they always end up looking like crap and don't line up :angry:. Okay, I'm done with my Ikea rant LOL.

Ep. VIII and Justice League are the top 2 movies I'm excited for. Then it would probably be Guardians.

That's not bad, now they are right around SS prices. I guess the hype really did die down then. I'm sure it will crank right back up when they get to SW and DC though.

I did hear about the 1/3 Doomsday. That thing will be MASSIVE! Is this going to be their first piece from the regular (non-New 52) DC comic line?

Its so great your nephew is into SW!

• Thanks
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138