STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Lol! You know, I've read many of these complaints before about likeness being off and lack of faith that any improvement would be made. These complaints were on the Luke PF, the Han PF, the Dooku PF, not only that but all the complaints on the OG Vader helmet that got retooled, and it still wasn't good enough for purists. Boba Fett, General Grievous, Stormtrooper to name a few are others that didn't come out perfect, but people still bought them. To me, it looks like XM nailed Vader. I don't like the hood on Anakin, so I'm hoping for a switch out portrait. I think little Ani is close, but no worse than the original Han, Luke, or Dooku and others. The thing from what I've seen from XM is, you get what you pay for. You get a high-end collectible with attention to detail and no detail missed. You get it sent to you as if it were the Holy Grail. I'm not looking forward to paying almost twice what I am now for 1/4 scale statues, but I am looking forward to the pieces. I think Anakin and Ani will turn out fine. Will it be 100%? Probably not, but it will be a great piece nonetheless.

I agree. R1 isn't my favorite, 2nd favorite actually, but felt it is the best made SW movie to date. Great movie, and the ending is just perfect!

I just don't understand why they did that. Unless they plan to go back to the saga AND alter them.

Oh man, I couldn't even imagine the outcry if they go back into the movies and start changing lightsaber colors. You'd never hear about Han needing to shoot first ever again lol.

I think XM nailed Vader too. I'm not nearly purist enough to go through and look for inaccuracies or even know them if I'd see them lol. The pose is just perfect on him. Little Ani has a far way to go for me, I love the pose they went with for him, but the features of his face are just so soft. This would be okay I guess for a SS piece from '05 or whatever, and I think that's what its comparable to now, but its not looking like a $2K+ XM piece. ROTS Anakin's face has a ways to go too as does the hood. But knowing they are going to make improvements I will hold off on final judgement until we see what changes they make, but I'm sure its going to be awhile before we see these again. I really love the concept for all three of them, I just wish after all this time waiting they would have done it right the first time.

Oh man, I couldn't even imagine the outcry if they go back into the movies and start changing lightsaber colors. You'd never hear about Han needing to shoot first ever again lol.

I think XM nailed Vader too. I'm not nearly purist enough to go through and look for inaccuracies or even know them if I'd see them lol. The pose is just perfect on him. Little Ani has a far way to go for me, I love the pose they went with for him, but the features of his face are just so soft. This would be okay I guess for a SS piece from '05 or whatever, and I think that's what its comparable to now, but its not looking like a $2K+ XM piece. ROTS Anakin's face has a ways to go too as does the hood. But knowing they are going to make improvements I will hold off on final judgement until we see what changes they make, but I'm sure its going to be awhile before we see these again. I really love the concept for all three of them, I just wish after all this time waiting they would have done it right the first time.

I hear ya, but again these were the same things said about SS when they first started out. Paying $250 for a Luke statue with a worse sculpt than a $60 mini bust from Gentle Giant. Again. I dont think the two Anakins will be perfect, but they will be good. I do wonder though if likeness issues come from using cold cast porcelain rather than polystone. At the same time, anyonr who has owned an Attakus piece knoes the paint apps are some of tue best, and while likeness may not be quite there, they always delivered with the paint app.

Lmao! I dont know man. I just dont know how they are going to do this.

I hear ya, but again these were the same things said about SS when they first started out. Paying $250 for a Luke statue with a worse sculpt than a $60 mini bust from Gentle Giant. Again. I dont think the two Anakins will be perfect, but they will be good. I do wonder though if likeness issues come from using cold cast porcelain rather than polystone. At the same time, anyonr who has owned an Attakus piece knoes the paint apps are some of tue best, and while likeness may not be quite there, they always delivered with the paint app.

I think because I wasn't around collecting when SS got the SW license I missed out on all the arguments about likenesses, I can only look back to see how far they've come. I guess my perspective is more seeing what can be delivered by SS now, verses seeing a company first acquire the SW license then continuing to improve on it over the years. That's where XM is at right now, and maybe I'm expecting too much from them in terms of actor likenesses. I'm sure they will improve what was shown anyways, and I think it will be quite a bit better. Maybe not as good as Trevor Grove's awesome headsculpt from SS's ROTS Anakin, but at least better. That piece is still one of my favorite PF's as far as actor likeness goes.

I almost hope they continue to do stupid stuff with the canon, it makes it easier for me to pretend it doesn't exist, and the outcry from fans will eventually be so extreme they will have to realize they eff'd up and will reboot the whole thing again lol. If they ever change the saber colors in the movies though I swear I will never watch those versions!

Dude, if they go back and start changing lightsaber colors. Good gosh, ha.

I do think XM will fix the pieces, but I'm still a little underwhelmed overall. I don't like that it's 3 separate bases. I would rather own Sideshow's Vader and Anakin at half the price and skip young Ani all together.

I'm not sure what the issue is with the faces. The young Ani sculpt didn't look bad, the paint just wasn't doing it any favors. I will never stop saying that all statue companies should let Hot Toys do their heads.

I think because I wasn't around collecting when SS got the SW license I missed out on all the arguments about likenesses, I can only look back to see how far they've come. I guess my perspective is more seeing what can be delivered by SS now, verses seeing a company first acquire the SW license then continuing to improve on it over the years. That's where XM is at right now, and maybe I'm expecting too much from them in terms of actor likenesses. I'm sure they will improve what was shown anyways, and I think it will be quite a bit better. Maybe not as good as Trevor Grove's awesome headsculpt from SS's ROTS Anakin, but at least better. That piece is still one of my favorite PF's as far as actor likeness goes.

I almost hope they continue to do stupid stuff with the canon, it makes it easier for me to pretend it doesn't exist, and the outcry from fans will eventually be so extreme they will have to realize they eff'd up and will reboot the whole thing again lol. If they ever change the saber colors in the movies though I swear I will never watch those versions!

I'm still hoping we get the original unaltered trilogy on 4K so I have an excuse to buy a 4K TV. :p

By the way I was thinking about when you asked how much money I had because of all the statues I had on order. I figured out that my 6 SW PFs plus Thanos are only like $200 more than the two Prime 1 statues you have on order, ha ha. I see the after market for my Spidey PF is crashing because Sideshow decided to release more.

Did you see that some of the Kylo sabers are sagging?

attachment.php

I do think XM will fix the pieces, but I'm still a little underwhelmed overall. I don't like that it's 3 separate bases. I would rather own Sideshow's Vader and Anakin at half the price and skip young Ani all together.

I'm not sure what the issue is with the faces. The young Ani sculpt didn't look bad, the paint just wasn't doing it any favors. I will never stop saying that all statue companies should let Hot Toys do their heads.

I'm still hoping we get the original unaltered trilogy on 4K so I have an excuse to buy a 4K TV. :p

By the way I was thinking about when you asked how much money I had because of all the statues I had on order. I figured out that my 6 SW PFs plus Thanos are only like $200 more than the two Prime 1 statues you have on order, ha ha. I see the after market for my Spidey PF is crashing because Sideshow decided to release more.

attachment.php

I'm one of the few that would like a 1:4 little Ani, or at least I do think he goes really well with the life stages of Vader theme. Just from reading the comments it seems almost no one wants the little Ani, and some don't even want the older Anakin. I think those might be able to be had for cheap later on down the road on eBay.

I wish HT would just make all the heads for all the companies, or at least train other companies how they do it. I think the polystone and cold cast porcelain might really be limiting the detail that you can achieve with a head sculpt. Prime 1 uses a tinted resin for the heads, and now even SS is trying it so it will be interesting to see if actor likenesses improve using that.

I think they'll wait until at least Episode IX is done before they start talking about SW being made available in 4K. By then I think they'll just do a I-IX box set. From what I remember reading, 20th century fox still owns the rights to ANH indefinitely, so if Disney wants to do an unaltered version of that they will probably have to end up paying them a gagillion dollars to do it.

So you got 6 SW PF's plus a $1200 Thanos for only $200 more than I paid for 2 half scales? :cry: I still can't believe I'm this crazy LOL. Part of me thinks I should have just bought one and then bought 4 PFs instead, or 9 HTs :LOL:. I so hope these will be worth it.

I've seen 2 different pics now of Kylos with sagging sabers within like a week. I wake up every morning and run to look at Kylo to make sure he is still erect.
Hugh-Jackman-laugh-to-serious.gif

I'm one of the few that would like a 1:4 little Ani, or at least I do think he goes really well with the life stages of Vader theme. Just from reading the comments it seems almost no one wants the little Ani, and some don't even want the older Anakin. I think those might be able to be had for cheap later on down the road on eBay.

I wish HT would just make all the heads for all the companies, or at least train other companies how they do it. I think the polystone and cold cast porcelain might really be limiting the detail that you can achieve with a head sculpt. Prime 1 uses a tinted resin for the heads, and now even SS is trying it so it will be interesting to see if actor likenesses improve using that.

I think they'll wait until at least Episode IX is done before they start talking about SW being made available in 4K. By then I think they'll just do a I-IX box set. From what I remember reading, 20th century fox still owns the rights to ANH indefinitely, so if Disney wants to do an unaltered version of that they will probably have to end up paying them a gagillion dollars to do it.

So you got 6 SW PF's plus a $1200 Thanos for only $200 more than I paid for 2 half scales? :cry: I still can't believe I'm this crazy LOL. Part of me thinks I should have just bought one and then bought 4 PFs instead, or 9 HTs :LOL:. I so hope these will be worth it.

I've seen 2 different pics now of Kylos with sagging sabers within like a week. I wake up every morning and run to look at Kylo to make sure he is still erect.
Hugh-Jackman-laugh-to-serious.gif

Ha ha, maybe point him at your Catwoman statue so his saber won't go limp. I hope it's not a recent batch issue because mine ships tomorrow.

I'm not opposed to the little Ani statue and I loved the evolution idea behind the statue, I guess it just didn't reach my expectations for $2K.

Oh yeah I forgot Prime 1 does decent head sculpts. Hopefully Sideshow sticks with the resin heads from now on!

Fox owns the rights to the unaltered ANH or just that one movie in general? What about the other the rest of the movies? Can Disney release a 9 movie box set if they don't own all the rights?

I was reading Disney's plans for spinoff movies. After new Han Solo and Boba Fett, they are planning a young adult romance? We may have talked about this before and I blocked it out, but WTF? Just go do Old Republic movies already! They would have free reign to do whatever they wanted!

I think your statues will be worth it. Do you have a spot picked out for them yet??

Ha ha, maybe point him at your Catwoman statue so his saber won't go limp. I hope it's not a recent batch issue because mine ships tomorrow.

I'm not opposed to the little Ani statue and I loved the evolution idea behind the statue, I guess it just didn't reach my expectations for $2K.

Oh yeah I forgot Prime 1 does decent head sculpts. Hopefully Sideshow sticks with the resin heads from now on!

Fox owns the rights to the unaltered ANH or just that one movie in general? What about the other the rest of the movies? Can Disney release a 9 movie box set if they don't own all the rights?

I was reading Disney's plans for spinoff movies. After new Han Solo and Boba Fett, they are planning a young adult romance? We may have talked about this before and I blocked it out, but WTF? Just go do Old Republic movies already! They would have free reign to do whatever they wanted!

I think your statues will be worth it. Do you have a spot picked out for them yet??

Ha! Nothing would be limp around that catwoman lol. I'm not quite sure whats causing the saber issue, but I think one of the bent ones was from a tropical climate. But knowing SS maybe they are all flawed and all will start to bend right after the return window expires.

Its not exciting me enough for $2k right now either. I still really like the concept though and hope they deliver something that is worth $2k.

I'm pretty sure they own ANH in general entirely. When it comes time to rerelease the saga I'm pretty sure Disney is going to have to make some kind of deal with Fox just for the special edition as it is. As far as I know the special edition is the official version of SW now as thats the actual version that was added to the National Film Registry. There was some giant legal thing that went on when it was added that is beyond me, so I can't even explain what happened there, but I think the Special Edition is the only version Fox has the negatives for and if they want to rerelease the original theatrical version they will probably have to jump through very extensive and expensive hoops to sorce an original unedited version and bring it up to 4k. I still have hope it will happen though, as there is enough demand for it.

Young adult romance??? Ughhhhh....

Yup, they are going in the corner of my room. I bought a brand new sofa table for them, its really similar to a black/brown besta in color with a little bit of dark grey mixed in as well. I was looking at stuff to put them on for about 2 months but finally decided on the sofa table as it was perfect size and was weight tested for that much weight. They are about 85lbs a piece, compared to Sideshow's Legendary Scales which are about 40. That just tells me how hollow SS's must be.

• Thanks
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138

Im just waiting for the episode of The Star Wars show where Pablo gets asked the question. Or, they know they have to get an answer for it and are scrambling to figure something out, lmao!

I dont think anything will beat that Anakin sculpt for a long time. Im sitting here, looking at the statue as i type, and its amazing!

Yeah man, its like the same judgements circle around every now and then. Im not trying to downplay your thoughts on this, just saying ive heard similar before about SS a dozen times. FWIW, my wife shares your thoughts. Honestly i thonk they could have nailed all 3 pieces and it still wouldnt be enough because of the price. She likes Vader, but thinks the price is too high for what you get. I feel that way a little. I mean, for 2k i can get about 4 SS statues. Then i think about the issues ive had. Poor QC, bad customer service, cheaper products used while prices go up. So, i figure ill bite the bullet and get the Vader trio. I can always sell if i dont like it.

attachment.php

Why oh why am i not surprised! I hope its just a few and not all because id hate to see that happen to Josh.

Was it the paint app or it being washed out because of the flash? Agreed tho man, HT should do all those! Speaking of which, wtf happenend to their 1/4 SW line? Wheres Vader and Kylo?

I agree with that too. I think the base should have been one big piece or at least connecting.

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Im just waiting for the episode of The Star Wars show where Pablo gets asked the question. Or, they know they have to get an answer for it and are scrambling to figure something out, lmao!

I dont think anything will beat that Anakin sculpt for a long time. Im sitting here, looking at the statue as i type, and its amazing!

Yeah man, its like the same judgements circle around every now and then. Im not trying to downplay your thoughts on this, just saying ive heard similar before about SS a dozen times. FWIW, my wife shares your thoughts. Honestly i thonk they could have nailed all 3 pieces and it still wouldnt be enough because of the price. She likes Vader, but thinks the price is too high for what you get. I feel that way a little. I mean, for 2k i can get about 4 SS statues. Then i think about the issues ive had. Poor QC, bad customer service, cheaper products used while prices go up. So, i figure ill bite the bullet and get the Vader trio. I can always sell if i dont like it.

Why oh why am i not surprised! I hope its just a few and not all because id hate to see that happen to Josh.

Was it the paint app or it being washed out because of the flash? Agreed tho man, HT should do all those! Speaking of which, wtf happenend to their 1/4 SW line? Wheres Vader and Kylo?

I agree with that too. I think the base should have been one big piece or at least connecting.

I'm really hoping the question will come from a SW super nerd when they are at a Con doing a live Q&A session. I really want to see Pablo and company get humiliated with booo's at a public event LMAO! :naughty:Yeah, I do realize that's a little evil, but that's what they get for having to change the canon just to change it.

I've heard the same stuff about SS items from collectors every now and then too, but I can't remember one that's been this negative for quite awhile. But where SS would just say "if you don't like it, don't buy it", XM actually listens to their customers and are already planning to make changes to appease the customers. That right there is why I love a company like XM. I have a feeling they are going to put something out that is well worth your $2K :thumbs: You already know the QC will be awesome on it.

I'm freaking out every morning thinking I'm going to go in there and see Kylo's saber just dangling there. So far so good, but definitely not a feeling I like having after spending that much on something. I hope Adam's will be okay. Maybe its a good thing you're holding off on this for now Lou until people can pinpoint whats causing the issue.

I think HT had their 1/4 Vader at Celebration. So maybe that piece is at least still happening. I bet they will wait until SS sells through some of their Kylo PFs before they release their 1:4 Kylo HT though.

• Thanks
I'm really hoping the question will come from a SW super nerd when they are at a Con doing a live Q&A session. I really want to see Pablo and company get humiliated with booo's at a public event LMAO! :naughty:Yeah, I do realize that's a little evil, but that's what they get for having to change the canon just to change it.

I've heard the same stuff about SS items from collectors every now and then too, but I can't remember one that's been this negative for quite awhile. But where SS would just say "if you don't like it, don't buy it", XM actually listens to their customers and are already planning to make changes to appease the customers. That right there is why I love a company like XM. I have a feeling they are going to put something out that is well worth your $2K :thumbs: You already know the QC will be awesome on it.

I'm freaking out every morning thinking I'm going to go in there and see Kylo's saber just dangling there. So far so good, but definitely not a feeling I like having after spending that much on something. I hope Adam's will be okay. Maybe its a good thing you're holding off on this for now Lou until people can pinpoint whats causing the issue.

I think HT had their 1/4 Vader at Celebration. So maybe that piece is at least still happening. I bet they will wait until SS sells through some of their Kylo PFs before they release their 1:4 Kylo HT though.

I scoured the net and didnt see any pics of the HT Vader from Celebration. I wonder how their Boba did. Maybe they are rethinking the line.

I have to be honest, i think the days of me buying from Sideshow are over. Unless they start making, good, representations of prequel Jedi, Ahsoka, a new Ventress, Padme, or Obi-Wan PFs. If im going to get a Kylo, ill get the IS one or double my funds and do a life size. Might just wait to see what else they do for the character in the next two movies. I hope hope hope yours is ok Josh.

I know XM will deliver a good product. May not be 100% perfect likeness like i said, but it will be good.

Lmao! Nothing like having a bunch of angry nerds call you out!

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-ix-and-next-indiana-jones-get-release-dates

SW IX is being released in May!!! Thank God, I can't stand this winter crap anymore!

Also Indy 5 insn't coming until 2020 :rolleyes:. Harrison will probably have had another 5 plane incidents by then lol.

Thats cool! Means we will get another SW movie 5 months after the Solo movie. Good since i wont be seeing the Solo film in theaters. I wonder if tjey did this on purpose since they dont expect the Solo movie to do well. Also, its too bad Disney didnt stick with the December releases, IMO. Theyve made December theirs for SW.

IJ5...

• Thanks
I scoured the net and didnt see any pics of the HT Vader from Celebration. I wonder how their Boba did. Maybe they are rethinking the line.

I have to be honest, i think the days of me buying from Sideshow are over. Unless they start making, good, representations of prequel Jedi, Ahsoka, a new Ventress, Padme, or Obi-Wan PFs. If im going to get a Kylo, ill get the IS one or double my funds and do a life size. Might just wait to see what else they do for the character in the next two movies. I hope hope hope yours is ok Josh.

I know XM will deliver a good product. May not be 100% perfect likeness like i said, but it will be good.

Lmao! Nothing like having a bunch of angry nerds call you out!

Thats cool! Means we will get another SW movie 5 months after the Solo movie. Good since i wont be seeing the Solo film in theaters. I wonder if tjey did this on purpose since they dont expect the Solo movie to do well. Also, its too bad Disney didnt stick with the December releases, IMO. Theyve made December theirs for SW.

IJ5...

I could have sworn I saw it in a YouTube video. I'll have to check if I can find it later, maybe it was just one of their 1:6 Vaders. I'm actually kind of surprised they even went into the 1:4 line, I would have figured by now SS would have had that market completely sewn up, but I think their 1:4 Boba actually sold out pretty quickly IIRC. Maybe they just didn't produce a lot, and they were expecting them to sell out even faster than they did? I would normally have no interest in a 1:4 HT Vader, but since its supposedly from ROTS I actually have some interest in it, unless they changed it to a different version, which wouldn't really surprise me since all the forums were whining about it being ROTS :rolleyes:.

I think my days of buying from SS are over too. With me now having to worry about my Kylo it just reinforced everything that I hate about this company. I think the only piece I would go back for is my favorite Jedi, Qui-Gon. But since they haven't made him by now they probably won't, instead I'm sure they'll just make another 9 Boba PFs lol.

LOL! I know, it would be super embarrassing to have the nerds all laughing at them! :naughty:

I just really don't like the SW in December thing, I never did. It just doesn't feel right seeing a new SW movie when its super cold out and snowy.

I really love the first three Indy movies, they are 3 of my favorite movies of all-time actually, but I really didn't like the last one they did that much. Maybe Harrison wants to come back to go out on a high note with the character, but at his age what are they going to do with the character? Kill this one off too? :facepalm:

• Thanks
I could have sworn I saw it in a YouTube video. I'll have to check if I can find it later, maybe it was just one of their 1:6 Vaders. I'm actually kind of surprised they even went into the 1:4 line, I would have figured by now SS would have had that market completely sewn up, but I think their 1:4 Boba actually sold out pretty quickly IIRC. Maybe they just didn't produce a lot, and they were expecting them to sell out even faster than they did? I would normally have no interest in a 1:4 HT Vader, but since its supposedly from ROTS I actually have some interest in it, unless they changed it to a different version, which wouldn't really surprise me since all the forums were whining about it being ROTS :rolleyes:.

I think my days of buying from SS are over too. With me now having to worry about my Kylo it just reinforced everything that I hate about this company. I think the only piece I would go back for is my favorite Jedi, Qui-Gon. But since they haven't made him by now they probably won't, instead I'm sure they'll just make another 9 Boba PFs lol.

LOL! I know, it would be super embarrassing to have the nerds all laughing at them! :naughty:

I just really don't like the SW in December thing, I never did. It just doesn't feel right seeing a new SW movie when its super cold out and snowy.

I really love the first three Indy movies, they are 3 of my favorite movies of all-time actually, but I really didn't like the last one they did that much. Maybe Harrison wants to come back to go out on a high note with the character, but at his age what are they going to do with the character? Kill this one off too? :facepalm:

I thought theyd pass the torch honestly. Not tjat i want to see Shia, but its time to pass it.

True, and i prefer May as well, but Disney was making December theirs.

I wish they wouldnt drag their feet. I guess theybare just busy with 1/6 stuff.

• Thanks
I thought theyd pass the torch honestly. Not tjat i want to see Shia, but its time to pass it.

True, and i prefer May as well, but Disney was making December theirs.

I wish they wouldnt drag their feet. I guess theybare just busy with 1/6 stuff.

Oh God, anyone but Shia!!! LOL.

I got a feeling once we get halfway through next year they will announce IX will be delayed until December.

Dang I need to catch up on some posts, but in the meantime...

IMG_0206.jpg

That looks great! I was reading on the forums the headsculpt is done by Trevor Grove, that guy is the best!

I do want it, but this is going to fall into my new rule of no pre-orders. I can think about how much I'd like this now, but I gotta remember this won't be out for 11-24 months. Who knows how much interest I'll have in it by then or what direction my collecting might go. If I still want it by then I'll just pick it up when its in stock. I think the only way I'm going to p.o. anymore is if its a character I absolutely have to have and it has a great EX.

Yeah I tried to fix it.

I think it looks good man. Going to make it even harder to unload my OG Han tho.

I got a feeling once we get halfway through next year they will announce IX will be delayed until December.

That looks great! I was reading on the forums the headsculpt is done by Trevor Grove, that guy is the best!

I do want it, but this is going to fall into my new rule of no pre-orders. I can think about how much I'd like this now, but I gotta remember this won't be out for 11-24 months. Who knows how much interest I'll have in it by then or what direction my collecting might go. If I still want it by then I'll just pick it up when its in stock. I think the only way I'm going to p.o. anymore is if its a character I absolutely have to have and it has a great EX.

It looks fantastic! Only focusing on Force users tho. Unless Disney comesback with making Han a Force user canon, ill pass.

It looks good tho.

Probably. I also just realized the Han Solo movie is coming out in May not December.

I think it looks good man. Going to make it even harder to unload my OG Han tho.

It looks fantastic! Only focusing on Force users tho. Unless Disney comesback with making Han a Force user canon, ill pass.

It looks good tho.

Probably. I also just realized the Han Solo movie is coming out in May not December.

Oh man, don't give Disney any ideas LOL. ;)

I forgot about the Han Solo movie release date. I've actually tuned out any info that's been happening on that movie entirely. My brain still can't grasp that they are making a Han Solo movie without Harrison Ford.

Yeah I think he looks good and I really really want a Han in my collection. I'd prefer his other outfit, but who knows how long I'll be waiting for that. How long has it been since they released their first Han PF? 7-8 years? Of course we'll be waiting to this one until the middle of next year like you said. I'll probably hold off on pre-ordering this one (of course I say that then FOMO always gets me). How much do you want to bet that Sideshow re-releases this PF after it's sold out in his other outfit?

It looks good tho.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about your force only rule, ha ha. I'm surprised they haven't announced the Han movie will be coming out in December. I really have no excitement for it so meh.

Oh man, don't give Disney any ideas LOL. ;)

I forgot about the Han Solo movie release date. I've actually tuned out any info that's been happening on that movie entirely. My brain still can't grasp that they are making a Han Solo movie without Harrison Ford.

Yep, there is no Han Solo movie. Harrison Ford was already young Han Solo. I'm just going to make up my own canon in my head.