STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Broken parts being fixed would be nice, but I was more thinking about how cheap statues could be without having to have them hand painted in manufacturing plants. Plus you could come up with whatever designs you wanted. It would probably run all these companies out of business, but it would be awesome for us. :p

Yeah, there is so much division right now. I've noticed if I criticize the DC movies at all then I'm immediately insulted and called a Marvel fanboy. Which is funny because DC is my first love. I don't know who they consulted before letting Snyder move forward with his vision, but it doesn't seem like it was anyone in the comic book industry. I keep hearing Geoff Johns is over seeing stuff, but I have a hard time believing he is green lighting all of these movies. I think the powers at be for WB are way too involved and not letting the right people make the decisions.

Here, I dug up this picture from my Facebook page. It's from 2009! I don't even have that dvd cabinet anymore.

1935608_1181695591250_3034453_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Broken parts being fixed would be nice, but I was more thinking about how cheap statues could be without having to have them hand painted in manufacturing plants. Plus you could come up with whatever designs you wanted. It would probably run all these companies out of business, but it would be awesome for us. :p

Yeah, there is so much division right now. I've noticed if I criticize the DC movies at all then I'm immediately insulted and called a Marvel fanboy. Which is funny because DC is my first love. I don't know who they consulted before letting Snyder move forward with his vision, but it doesn't seem like it was anyone in the comic book industry. I keep hearing Geoff Johns is over seeing stuff, but I have a hard time believing he is green lighting all of these movies. I think the powers at be for WB are way too involved and not letting the right people make the decisions.

Here, I dug up this picture from my Facebook page. It's from 2009! I don't even have that dvd cabinet anymore.

1935608_1181695591250_3034453_n.jpg

That's f***ing awesome!!! You totally should bring those back out! I see you have quite the friends collection :p.

I guess your right. I wasn't thinking about the possibility of brand new 3d printed statues. My bigger fear was more people would be trying to sell recasts as authentics. I already get so worried when I see a statue auction listed in Asia.

This might shock you, but it was actually Christopher Nolan that came up with a lot of the vision for Man of Steel. I read the making of Man of Steel book and it was actually Nolan that went after Snyder for MoS after discussing his vision for Superman with Warners. Nolan didn't have time to make Superman because he was busy doing The Dark Knight Rises and WB wanted the Superman movie to come out the following year. So this was way before Geoff Johns was ever involved, I'm not sure exactly when he started to have input.

That's f***ing awesome!!! You totally should bring those back out! I see you have quite the friends collection :p.

I guess your right. I wasn't thinking about the possibility of brand new 3d printed statues. My bigger fear was more people would be trying to sell recasts as authentics. I already get so worried when I see a statue auction listed in Asia.

This might shock you, but it was actually Christopher Nolan that came up with a lot of the vision for Man of Steel. I read the making of Man of Steel book and it was actually Nolan that went after Snyder for MoS after discussing his vision for Superman with Warners. Nolan didn't have time to make Superman because he was busy doing The Dark Knight Rises and WB wanted the Superman movie to come out the following year. So this was way before Geoff Johns was ever involved, I'm not sure exactly when he started to have input.

Ha ha, I figured you'd comment on the Friends dvds. What can I say, I grew up in the 90s and watched that show all the time. Plus I have a crap ton of tv shows on dvd. It's funny that I only have season 1 of Big Bang Theory in that picture and now I'm looking for season 10. That was a long time ago! But yes, I do need to get those Muppets out again. I need to stop being so lazy and paint and rearrange everything.

Wait, so you're saying Christopher Nolan should be my enemy as well? :p

Yeah, you have to be careful on eBay with the recasts. Speaking of custom statues though, this one has my eye now too.

23659472_10155785001836760_2442178786652539147_n.jpg

23658527_10155785001796760_6271438670622184173_n.jpg

As does this one:

I sure wish Sideshow would make some of these characters. I'm sure they are hard at work on Vixen or Dove right now instead.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Ha ha, I figured you'd comment on the Friends dvds. What can I say, I grew up in the 90s and watched that show all the time. Plus I have a crap ton of tv shows on dvd. It's funny that I only have season 1 of Big Bang Theory in that picture and now I'm looking for season 10. That was a long time ago! But yes, I do need to get those Muppets out again. I need to stop being so lazy and paint and rearrange everything.

Wait, so you're saying Christopher Nolan should be my enemy as well? :p

Yeah, you have to be careful on eBay with the recasts. Speaking of custom statues though, this one has my eye now too.

23659472_10155785001836760_2442178786652539147_n.jpg

23658527_10155785001796760_6271438670622184173_n.jpg

As does this one:

I sure wish Sideshow would make some of these characters. I'm sure they are hard at work on Vixen or Dove right now instead.

Its ok I liked Friends too. I don't think I really ever bought all that many shows on DVD or Blu though. I usually get burned out on a show by the third season. So that only makes sense why I'm worried about them oversaturating Star Wars. That also explains why I'm burned out on the MCU.

You probably should. The visuals and over the top action is all Snyder, but the conflicted Superman is as much Nolan as it is Snyder. A lot of the Nolan fans either don't want to know this or admit this.

Both of those are pretty cool. I like how Reverse Flash is holding Flash's helmet. Is it bad that I think it would be cooler if Flash's head was still in it. :p That kind of reminds me of that super awesome custom Wolverine statue that is holding Sabretooth's head.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
I just got this in the mail. I forgot I preordered it months ago.

38535233042_5550ab0995.jpg

I find it interesting that Snyder, who is supposedly still the director according to the actual movie, didn't do the Forward or the Intro to the book. Instead they brought in Charles Roven. Snyder did the Forward for the BvS book, and Nolan did the Forward and Snyder did the intro for the Intro for the MoS book. It really seems like Warners is trying to distance themselves from Snyder, I really see no other explanation for Zack still not seeing the film. Snyder just liked someone's comment about the petition for Warners to release the Zack Snyder cut of the film. I can't wait for Snyder and Whedon to break their silence.

• Thanks
Its ok I liked Friends too. I don't think I really ever bought all that many shows on DVD or Blu though. I usually get burned out on a show by the third season. So that only makes sense why I'm worried about them oversaturating Star Wars. That also explains why I'm burned out on the MCU.

You probably should. The visuals and over the top action is all Snyder, but the conflicted Superman is as much Nolan as it is Snyder. A lot of the Nolan fans either don't want to know this or admit this.

Both of those are pretty cool. I like how Reverse Flash is holding Flash's helmet. Is it bad that I think it would be cooler if Flash's head was still in it. :p That kind of reminds me of that super awesome custom Wolverine statue that is holding Sabretooth's head.

I own way too many shows on dvd. I honestly haven't even watched a few of them, it's pretty bad. I get burned out when I try to watch an entire series without stopping, but I don't think that's anywhere near the same thing as 3 movies coming out every 365 days.

Well damn Nolan. I will send him a sternly worded letter as well. :p

He can't be holding the Flash's head, then he'd be dead! I just want some Flash statues to go in the PAX next to my Green Lantern statues. I really want a Flash life size bust, but the prices are going up so much I don't even know if I'd order one...if they ever made on which is highly unlikely. The bad thing about those custom statues is they are like $700+ not including shipping from overseas.

I just got this in the mail. I forgot I preordered it months ago.

38535233042_5550ab0995.jpg

I find it interesting that Snyder, who is supposedly still the director according to the actual movie, didn't do the Forward or the Intro to the book. Instead they brought in Charles Roven. Snyder did the Forward for the BvS book, and Nolan did the Forward and Snyder did the intro for the Intro for the MoS book. It really seems like Warners is trying to distance themselves from Snyder, I really see no other explanation for Zack still not seeing the film. Snyder just liked someone's comment about the petition for Warners to release the Zack Snyder cut of the film. I can't wait for Snyder and Whedon to break their silence.

That's pretty cool. If you can read that then you can read comics. ;)

I don't know what's going on with this whole Snyder and Whedon fiasco. I don't think I've ever seen two directors simultaneously trying to distance themselves from something, ha. DC needs to reboot.

• Thanks
I own way too many shows on dvd. I honestly haven't even watched a few of them, it's pretty bad. I get burned out when I try to watch an entire series without stopping, but I don't think that's anywhere near the same thing as 3 movies coming out every 365 days.

Well damn Nolan. I will send him a sternly worded letter as well. :p

He can't be holding the Flash's head, then he'd be dead! I just want some Flash statues to go in the PAX next to my Green Lantern statues. I really want a Flash life size bust, but the prices are going up so much I don't even know if I'd order one...if they ever made on which is highly unlikely. The bad thing about those custom statues is they are like $700+ not including shipping
from overseas.

That's pretty cool. If you can read that then you can read comics. ;)

I don't know what's going on with this whole Snyder and Whedon fiasco. I don't think I've ever seen two directors simultaneously trying to distance themselves from something, ha. DC needs to reboot.

I don't know, I'm really weird I guess. 3 movies from the same Cinematic Universe a year is too much for me. I definitely have to be in the minority because people are still going to see them in droves.

Ha! You totally should!

Well if he's got his mask I kind of assumed he might have killed him. How many Green Lantern statues do you have? Has anyone made a custom life size Flash bust? That would be cool if they did.

I will most likely read it, I read both of the others. I keep looking at my comics on the shelf but I just don't have any desire to pick one up.

Its like everyone is distancing themselves from everyone else. Zack is like "I didn't finish this, this isn't my movie", Joss is like "Certain things in this movie are stupid" and Warners is like "WTF happened, we got rid of Snyder like we thought you people wanted. Why won't you love us!?!" :LOL:. I wonder how long it going to be before we get a statement from anybody.

• Thanks
I don't know, I'm really weird I guess. 3 movies from the same Cinematic Universe a year is too much for me. I definitely have to be in the minority because people are still going to see them in droves.

Ha! You totally should!

Well if he's got his mask I kind of assumed he might have killed him. How many Green Lantern statues do you have? Has anyone made a custom life size Flash bust? That would be cool if they did.

I will most likely read it, I read both of the others. I keep looking at my comics on the shelf but I just don't have any desire to pick one up.

Its like everyone is distancing themselves from everyone else. Zack is like "I didn't finish this, this isn't my movie", Joss is like "Certain things in this movie are stupid" and Warners is like "WTF happened, we got rid of Snyder like we thought you people wanted. Why won't you love us!?!" :LOL:. I wonder how long it going to be before we get a statement from anybody.

I don't think three movies is enough! I would be okay if they came out constantly as long as they were good.

I have the Green Lantern life size bust, PF, and the Sinestro PF plus I have the green and yellow lantern power batteries. Basically enough to fill a cabinet, but I'm too lazy to put one together right now. No custom Flash bust that I'm aware of. I should probably stop worrying about Flash stuff and just make a Green Lantern display. There are already two Alex Ross pictures I want to go on either side of it.

I don't know that we'll get any sort of statement out of anyone involved. We'll probably know what's up when we see if they decide to go forward with the rest of the movies they have planned.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
I don't think three movies is enough! I would be okay if they came out constantly as long as they were good.

I have the Green Lantern life size bust, PF, and the Sinestro PF plus I have the green and yellow lantern power batteries. Basically enough to fill a cabinet, but I'm too lazy to put one together right now. No custom Flash bust that I'm aware of.

I don't know that we'll get any sort of statement out of anyone involved. We'll probably know what's up when we see if they decide to go forward with the rest of the movies they have planned.

I would just be so fatigued, I'm already fatigued with them. Whats wrong with me? :LOL:

I think they will almost certainly go forward with Wonder Woman 2. That made a ton of money and was very well received overall. JL ended up doing $94 mil domestically this weekend. It was the lowest opening of all the DCEU movies! That's way less than half of what the first Avengers did. How did this happen? I really have no clue what WB is going to do with any of the other characters other than WW. I would hope at the very least they take some time off and make absolutely sure that whatever plan they currently have is going to work.

After seeing this dude's idea I am even more sure that Zack's original idea for a 2 part Justice League would have been so much better:

• Thanks
I would just be so fatigued, I'm already fatigued with them. Whats wrong with me? :LOL:

I think they will almost certainly go forward with Wonder Woman 2. That made a ton of money and was very well received overall. JL ended up doing $94 mil domestically this weekend. It was the lowest opening of all the DCEU movies! That's way less than half of what the first Avengers did. How did this happen? I really have no clue what WB is going to do with any of the other characters other than WW. I would hope at the very least they take some time off and make absolutely sure that whatever plan they currently have is going to work.

After seeing this dude's idea I am even more sure that Zack's original idea for a 2 part Justice League would have been so much better:

Yeah what is wrong with you? :p Your childhood self would have loved all these movies!

Such a terrible opening weekend for Justice League. I don’t think the average movie goer wants to be depressed by a superhero movie and that’s what Snyder gave us. Superman is supposed to represent hope and he didn’t in either of the first two movies. As for that review, I would have been irate if Batman killed Superman. No way I would have watched another DC movie after that!

• Thanks
Yeah what is wrong with you? :p Your childhood self would have loved all these movies!

Such a terrible opening weekend for Justice League. I don’t think the average movie goer wants to be depressed by a superhero movie and that’s what Snyder gave us. Superman is supposed to represent hope and he didn’t in either of the first two movies. As for that review, I would have been irate if Batman killed Superman. No way I would have watched another DC movie after that!

Well my child self wouldn't even know who most of the MCU characters are, I wasn't aware of most of them until later. But I would definitely be asking why there isn't another Incredible Hulk movie. :p This will sound weird but I almost prefer less of these movies because it lets me appreciate and analyze each one of them more. When I get bombarded by 3 MCU movies a year they all just kind of blur together for me.

It would have been so great if Batman would have killed Superman! You would have never heard the end of it from me. :LOL: I would have had to put up with your constant crying.:p I'd agree with you that a lot of the audience wants light and fluffy, but I am seeing a lot blowback about WB/Whedon's tone for JL.

• Thanks
Well my child self wouldn't even know who most of the MCU characters are, I wasn't aware of most of them until later. But I would definitely be asking why there isn't another Incredible Hulk movie. :p This will sound weird but I almost prefer less of these movies because it lets me appreciate and analyze each one of them more. When I get bombarded by 3 MCU movies a year they all just kind of blur together for me.

It would have been so great if Batman would have killed Superman! You would have never heard the end of it from me. :LOL: I would have had to put up with your constant crying.:p I'd agree with you that a lot of the audience wants light and fluffy, but I am seeing a lot blowback about WB/Whedon's tone for JL.

I don't think a lot of fans know who these MCU characters are before the movies. I didn't know who Iron Man was. Nor had I ever heard of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Dr. Strange, or Black Panther. I actually was aware of Ant-Man by the time that movie came out. I still don't know anything about Black Panther, that movie doesn't look all that interesting to me.

Batman killing Superman would have been the worst move ever. I know they had Captain America and Iron Man fight in the MCU, but there was a reasoning behind that. Having Batman kill Superman just because he's a brooding asshole would have been ridiculous. In only the second installment, they are already having their heroes straight up murdering each other. They think Justice League is a box office disappointment now, just imagine how badly it would have bombed after that. I'm pretty sure that would have alienated fans of both Superman AND Batman.

• Thanks
I don't think a lot of fans know who these MCU characters are before the movies. I didn't know who Iron Man was. Nor had I ever heard of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Dr. Strange, or Black Panther. I actually was aware of Ant-Man by the time that movie came out. I still don't know anything about Black Panther, that movie doesn't look all that interesting to me.

Batman killing Superman would have been the worst move ever. I know they had Captain America and Iron Man fight in the MCU, but there was a reasoning behind that. Having Batman kill Superman just because he's a brooding asshole would have been ridiculous. In only the second installment, they are already having their heroes straight up murdering each other. They think Justice League is a box office disappointment now, just imagine how badly it would have bombed after that. I'm pretty sure that would have alienated fans of both Superman AND Batman.

I'm not all that excited for Black Panther either. It still amazes me how well Guardians did considering how few Marvel fans even heard of them before the first movie came out. It amazes me even further that those characters managed to massively outgross the freaking Justice League.

It doesn't matter what they do, they're screwed now. They'll continue Wonder Woman and they'll reboot everything else and start a new Batman trilogy to help get them some money back. Then they'll probably try a Superman reboot again or they'll move him to TV. I don't even think they'll try Green Lantern ever again.

• Thanks
I'm not all that excited for Black Panther either. It still amazes me how well Guardians did considering how few Marvel fans even heard of them before the first movie came out. It amazes me even further that those characters managed to massively outgross the freaking Justice League.

It doesn't matter what they do, they're screwed now. They'll continue Wonder Woman and they'll reboot everything else and start a new Batman trilogy to help get them some money back. Then they'll probably try a Superman reboot again or they'll move him to TV. I don't even think they'll try Green Lantern ever again.

They should get Amazon or Netflix to do some high quality TV series. I would love a Green Lantern Corps series on there. The only season they made of Green Lantern: The Animated Series is really good. Or they should do a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle team up. :p Just not on CW!

Guardians was a fun movie. The DC movies are not fun. People can bring their kids to Guardians, they can't to DC movies. It's like we said before, Marvel makes their movies for everybody to enjoy while DC doesn't know who they are making their movies for.

So have you bought anything for Black Friday yet? Will you buy these for me? ;)

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Mythology-Gr...-Matted-Framed-Giclee-on-Canvas-/232568314141

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Mythology-Flash-Alex-Ross-Custom-Matted-Framed-Giclee-on-Canvas-/232568322332

Last edited:
  • Thanks
They should get Amazon or Netflix to do some high quality TV series. I would love a Green Lantern Corps series on there. The only season they made of Green Lantern: The Animated Series is really good. Or they should do a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle team up. :p Just not on CW!

Guardians was a fun movie. The DC movies are not fun. People can bring their kids to Guardians, they can't to DC movies. It's like we said before, Marvel makes their movies for everybody to enjoy while DC doesn't know who they are making their movies for.

So have you bought anything for Black Friday yet?

Actually a Green Lantern Corps series sounds really cool. They could have so many characters on there. I hope someday you get your Booster Gold/Blue Beetle team up :). With how much you like them I think you deserve it.

I'm starting to wonder if I should just give up on CBMs and just go back and enjoy the ones I have that I do like. When a new CBM used to come out I never used to go through such hysteria over it. I would just enjoy the movie. Like back in the 90's and early 00's it seemed like no matter what was released if I saw it, I liked it. That even went beyond CBMs. I'm just becoming too old and cynical now and I hate myself for it and I can't even find enjoyment like I used to, unless I like a divisively received movie. I do have to partially blame the internet though. Back during the good times I would only discuss movies with people I already had similar interests to, now I have to go and argue with some idiot I don't even know in the youtube comments sections :LOL:.

I haven't yet but I'm going to check late tonight and see if Best Buy throws up their Black Friday online sales early like they usually do. I saw they actually had the Big Band Theory Season 10 listed as one of their BF deals but it was only the DVD not the Blu. I will probably pick up a few Blu's but not much else I don't think. Are you going to buy anything?

• Thanks
Actually a Green Lantern Corps series sounds really cool. They could have so many characters on there. I hope someday you get your Booster Gold/Blue Beetle team up :). With how much you like them I think you deserve it.

I'm starting to wonder if I should just give up on CBMs and just go back and enjoy the ones I have that I do like. When a new CBM used to come out I never used to go through such hysteria over it. I would just enjoy the movie. Like back in the 90's and early 00's it seemed like no matter what was released if I saw it, I liked it. That even went beyond CBMs. I'm just becoming too old and cynical now and I hate myself for it and I can't even find enjoyment like I used to, unless I like a divisively received movie. I do have to partially blame the internet though. Back during the good times I would only discuss movies with people I already had similar interests to, now I have to go and argue with some idiot I don't even know in the youtube comments sections :LOL:.

I haven't yet but I'm going to check late tonight and see if Best Buy throws up their Black Friday online sales early like they usually do. I saw they actually had the Big Band Theory Season 10 listed as one of their BF deals but it was only the DVD not the Blu. I will probably pick up a few Blu's but not much else I don't think. Are you going to buy anything?

I can't imagine they'll ever do a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle. If they actually did do some high quality shows on those streaming services, there's no way they wouldn't involve Gotham characters.

Ha, well if I had never read any comic books then I'd probably enjoy the DC movies more than I do. But I've ruined myself and don't consider the movie portrayals to be "my" characters. I try to just enjoy them, but I don't really get excited for them to come out anymore and I get it when you say they all start blending together. I don't really even remember Ranarok already and I just saw it! The only movie I've been counting down to is Star Wars. I'll probably get really excited for The Incredibles 2, but I've been waiting over a decade for that!

I saw the dvd was on sale as well. Who buys dvds? I'll just wait, someday it will be on sale even if it's not this Black Friday. I'm not planning on buying anything. I may get something off of superherostuff.com if they have a decent sale.

• Thanks
I can't imagine they'll ever do a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle. If they actually did do some high quality shows on those streaming services, there's no way they wouldn't involve Gotham characters.

Ha, well if I had never read any comic books then I'd probably enjoy the DC movies more than I do. But I've ruined myself and don't consider the movie portrayals to be "my" characters. I try to just enjoy them, but I don't really get excited for them to come out anymore and I get it when you say they all start blending together. I don't really even remember Ranarok already and I just saw it! The only movie I've been counting down to is Star Wars. I'll probably get really excited for The Incredibles 2, but I've been waiting over a decade for that!

I saw the dvd was on sale as well. Who buys dvds? I'll just wait, someday it will be on sale even if it's not this Black Friday. I'm not planning on buying anything. I may get something off of superherostuff.com if they have a decent sale.

So I heard apparently Warners is now going to do a streaming service as well. I guess everyone is going to pull out of Netflix and come up with their own service. It won't be long before streaming costs a lot more than cable.

Maybe if I read Superman comics I'd feel totally different. I just look at it as the Reeve-esque Superman just isn't cutting it for me in this current time period. Plus you know how I already don't like Disney kiddie movies, so I guess I shouldn't even be surprised at myself for not liking the MCU and lighter-toned comic movies when that's the demographic they are going after. Its probably all my parents fault for getting me hooked on rated R movies when I was 7 years old :LOL:. Its no wonder why I want a brutal Superman. Seriously, why can't I just have this as my Superman:

giphy.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They should have stopped producing DVDs altogether once cable switched over to HD. Its almost at a point if someone would offer me a free DVD I'd turn it down. The only way I want those anymore is if they haven't made the movie on Blu yet. I really like Superherostuff.com, I've bought a lot of New Era hats from them.

Edit: I just saw those 2 Alex Ross canvases you posted. I have a $15 eBay coupon. Would that help you out? :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
So I heard apparently Warners is now going to do a streaming service as well. I guess everyone is going to pull out of Netflix and come up with their own service. It won't be long before streaming costs a lot more than cable.

Maybe if I read Superman comics I'd feel totally different. I just look at it as the Reeve-esque Superman just isn't cutting it for me in this current time period. Plus you know how I already don't like Disney kiddie movies, so I guess I shouldn't even be surprised at myself for not liking the MCU and lighter-toned comic movies when that's the demographic they are going after. Its probably all my parents fault for getting me hooked on rated R movies when I was 7 years old :LOL:. Its no wonder why I want a brutal Superman. Seriously, why can't I just have this as my Superman:

giphy.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They should have stopped producing DVDs altogether once cable switched over to HD. Its almost at a point if someone would offer me a free DVD I'd turn it down. The only way I want those anymore is if they haven't made the movie on Blu yet. I really like Superherostuff.com, I've bought a lot of New Era hats from them.

Edit: I just saw those 2 Alex Ross canvases you posted. I have a $15 eBay coupon. Would that help you out? :LOL:

Yeesh, between Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney, and Warner Bros., all these streaming services are eventually going to cost as much as cable. Although I pay for Netflix while my brother pays for Hulu and we just share each other's accounts.

I was going to post the cartoon where Superman dresses as Batman to defeat Bane for him (in retaliation to your not funny gif), but it seemed like too much work. :p A brutal Superman would just kill everyone, there's no fun in that.

I was talking to someone the other day who still buys dvds and they didn't appreciate me making fun of them.

The sad part is those two canvas prints are each almost $400 cheaper than the online companies like KULT Studios and Heroic Fine Art Gallery want. I wish I had $1400 lying around right now to buy them!

Apparently I missed a $4 code while I was at lunch. :angry:

• Thanks
Yeesh, between Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney, and Warner Bros., all these streaming services are eventually going to cost as much as cable. Although I pay for Netflix while my brother pays for Hulu and we just share each other's accounts.

I was going to post the cartoon where Superman dresses as Batman to defeat Bane for him (in retaliation to your not funny gif), but it seemed like too much work. :p A brutal Superman would just kill everyone, there's no fun in that.

I was talking to someone the other day who still buys dvds and they didn't appreciate me making fun of them.

The sad part is those two canvas prints are each almost $400 cheaper than the online companies like KULT Studios and Heroic Fine Art Gallery want. I wish I had $1400 lying around right now to buy them!

Apparently I missed a $4 code while I was at lunch. :angry:

I missed the $4 code too! :angry: I heard my phone alarm go off to remind me about the SS live video but I figured since they didn't give out a code the last 2 live videos they weren't going to do it. Oh well, watching those Godawful things isn't even worth $4!

I forgot all about Hulu. Yup, that's definitely going to get as expensive as cable quickly.

Ha! I remember that one. A brutal Superman killing everyone is something I could totally get into! :LOL:

Who was this person? Were they really old, or electronically inept? My sister and mom still occasionally buy DVDs as gifts :facepalm:. I think a good judgement is if the person knows what an HDMI cable is or not. If they don't there is no hope for them.

I see those are auctions though, they'll probably go up. The guy also only has 3 feedback. I'd be super suspicious buying something expensive from someone with feedback that low. I'm always scared that someone has thought up a new scheme to ripoff someone.

• Thanks
I missed the $4 code too! :angry: I heard my phone alarm go off to remind me about the SS live video but I figured since they didn't give out a code the last 2 live videos they weren't going to do it. Oh well, watching those Godawful things isn't even worth $4!

I forgot all about Hulu. Yup, that's definitely going to get as expensive as cable quickly.

Ha! I remember that one. A brutal Superman killing everyone is something I could totally get into! :LOL:

Who was this person? Were they really old, or electronically inept? My sister and mom still occasionally buy DVDs as gifts :facepalm:. I think a good judgement is if the person knows what an HDMI cable is or not. If they don't there is no hope for them.

I see those are auctions though, they'll probably go up. The guy also only has 3 feedback. I'd be super suspicious buying something expensive from someone with feedback that low. I'm always scared that someone has thought up a new scheme to ripoff someone.

I would only enjoy Superman killing Batman. Then I would want him to stop. :p

It was a friend of one of my friends who is younger than I am. I was telling them that I get the whole collecting physical media thing because they were saying that's why they buy dvds and books still, but if you like movies then you can't be settling for a lesser quality picture! I cringe even buying TV shows on DVD anymore, especially since I can purchase a lot of them on Vudu in HD.

Yeah, the whole 3 feedback and no sales in the last year are fishy. I don't know how sought after those are. I bet nobody bids on them. Like I said, I've looked at both of those on KULT Studio and framed editions cost $1099.

• Thanks