SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered Enemy from the flash sale earlier, I've had my eye on that for a while just wanted a slight price drop before I ordered :thumbs:
Were these a mistake they are normal price now like deer hunter is £17.99?? :sorry:
It was a pricing error, had my order cancelled half an hour ago. Oh well, at the price it was I'd have bought it - but I'm not interested in paying £17.99 for it.
I imagine all other abnormally priced Zavvi orders from yesterday will be cancelled too.

Dear MrBMT,

Thank you for choosing to place your order with zavvi, order number <number>

Unfortunately we have had to cancel this order. This is due to a pricing error on our website. We pride ourselves on having accurate information on our website, but on this occasion there has been an error which has subsequently been amended.

We understand this could be very frustrating for you and apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If the item is still of interest to you, it can now be ordered at the correct price on site.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Many thanks,
zavvi

Last edited:
Amazon.es, up to 15% off on Bluray, including some Steelbooks
(Links directly to Steelbook search for that offer)

---

Could we please get back on topic here?!? Price Drop/Sold out etc.
Please stop this chatting.
Pot calling the kettle black much? I didn't see any offer in your post.

The posts above yours (with the exception of one which was deleted), were all in relation to offers that had been posted yesterday and there was no alternative place to provide this information that would have made sense.
If the moderators did not want that information to be known, they would have deleted the posts instead of thanking them.