Straight Outta Compton (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #41) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 22, 2016
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK (30,39 €)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)
Note: 1001 numbered copies

13512078_1389310094418874_8609614376334424300_n.jpg

1.jpg SOC.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody noticed that they changed the lenticular? In the product page now appears "lenticular with flip flop effect" and just 2 characters, instead of "5 image lenticular" and five characters as an the OP image.

It would be a shame of they are not realeasing the 5 image lenticular.
I hope it doesn't change but I was wondering how they would get a 5 stage transition on the lenti. I've never seen it done before.

• Thanks
Reactions: bobberino
Has anybody noticed that they changed the lenticular? In the product page now appears "lenticular with flip flop effect" and just 2 characters, instead of "5 image lenticular" and five characters as an the OP image.

It would be a shame of they are not realeasing the 5 image lenticular.

wait what? Can they do that? Surely they can't change the lenti now after all the pre-orders and the GBs?

I hope it doesn't change but I was wondering how they would get a 5 stage transition on the lenti. I've never seen it done before.

Well they done the Fantastic 4 which was a 4 stage lenticular, so maybe it wasn't that hard for them to do a 5 stage, but here's hoping they haven't changed it :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
wait what? Can they do that? Surely they can't change the lenti now after all the pre-orders and the GBs?

Well they done the Fantastic 4 which was a 4 stage lenticular, so maybe it wasn't that hard for them to do a 5 stage, but here's hoping they haven't changed it :thumbs:
I hope so but it's a little worrying that they have changed the image. Let's hope it's just an error!

It can be done Kimchidvd Collection Dawn of the Planet of the apes Lenti had 5 different images of each ape using a vertical flip lenti

• Helpful Post
Reactions: milky
It can be done Kimchidvd Collection Dawn of the Planet of the apes Lenti had 5 different images of each ape using a vertical flip lenti
I thought that was 4, maybe it was 5! Did you see it in hand, I haven't seen it so don't know how well it turned out.

I thought that was 4, maybe it was 5! Did you see it in hand, I haven't seen it so don't know how well it turned out.
Yes I have it in hand and just checked it a few times to see if it was 4 or 5 the images move fast so its easy to miss one
The apes look alike so you have to slowly flip each one to not miss one
Be easier on this release to see the images as they are totally different compared to the apes on Kimchi that look the same ape

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Yes I have it in hand and just checked it a few times to see if it was 4 or 5 the images move fast so its easy to miss one
The apes look alike so you have to slowly flip each one to not miss one
Be easier on this release to see the images as they are totally different compared to the apes on Kimchi that look the same ape
That's what I was worried about, if they transition too quickly then it's hard to get a clear image. Hopefully they will do a good job on it.

Reactions: paulboland