Sucker Punch (Blu-ray SteelbBook) Re-Release [Germany]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Also a re-release for this one too. December 2nd.

61jZdGxXhYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0068J6HIG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Remember FSK logo can be printed in now.

Last edited:
No signs of having a digital copy included with the rerelease. At least it's a little different than the original.

You would think they would change the art for the re release. They would probably sell a lot to collectors with the first release. Reel Heroes seemed to really sell well. A number of those were German "re releases". There weren't many complaints from collectors then!

You would think they would change the art for the re release. They would probably sell a lot to collectors with the first release. Reel Heroes seemed to really sell well. A number of those were German "re releases". There weren't many complaints from collectors then!

Hey BRJ-I think some people don't generally like when the art is the same or similar for re-releases (if there have to be re-releases at all). To those interested in Steelbooks, it looks like they're lying when they say 'limited', because they're releasing an almost 'identical' product with another run, rendering the first, not so 'limited' afterall. Yes, they are two different releases, but many feel the studio is just 'reselling' the same Steelbook with slight modifications, thus trying to hoodwink SB enthusiasts who frantically jump on the 1st release. Even for those who don't care about 'reselling', the collector 'value' is deminished by these 'cookie cutter' re-releases. No extra effort even put in for the art...the 'value' in a monetary sense has also 'tanked' for the 1st releases, when 're-releases' occur, which may be another reason people are upset. After all, why buy on 'day one' an edition that is 'supposed to be' limited, when 6 months down the road there is another...often cheaper...and often with the same art?

The 'Reel Heroes' wave had unique art, so to most, it's seen as 'different'. But here, they seem to be skimping..(AGAIN)...getting really old and stale, imo.

Hey BRJ-I think some people don't generally like when the art is the same or similar for re-releases (if there have to be re-releases at all). To those interested in Steelbooks, it looks like they're lying when they say 'limited', because they're releasing an almost 'identical' product with another run, rendering the first, not so 'limited' afterall. Yes, they are two different releases, but many feel the studio is just 'reselling' the same Steelbook with slight modifications, thus trying to hoodwink SB enthusiasts who frantically jump on the 1st release. Even for those who don't care about 'reselling', the collector 'value' is deminished by these 'cookie cutter' re-releases. No extra effort even put in for the art...the 'value' in a monetary sense has also 'tanked' for the 1st releases, when 're-releases' occur, which may be another reason people are upset. After all, why buy on 'day one' an edition that is 'supposed to be' limited, when 6 months down the road there is another...often cheaper...and often with the same art?

The 'Reel Heroes' wave had unique art, so to most, it's seen as 'different'. But here, they seem to be skimping..(AGAIN)...getting really old and stale, imo.

Yes DB, I totally agree. Thats kind of what I was trying to get across. Change the art, and most collectors will not consider it a re release, and the hard cores will buy again (and again and again):(

Well it's no longer available for pre-order.

I prefer and bought the .ca release, but if this has inside art & the sticker is removeable, then I'd probably buy it at 22EUR

I hate re-releases, what is the point of having limited edition steelbooks if they are just going to release them again. It also kills the value from a collectors point of view.